Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:26 pm

Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ravin smiled and nodded. "No worries," she called. "I will."

She shifted closer to Veronica. Her body tensed, 500 years of hunting instinct welling up in her. If anyone attacked Veronica, they would have to go through her first.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:26 pm

||GAH! what have i missed loves?||

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:31 pm

||Not much. For most of our posting, we've been flashbacking. Right now, something is happening with Armand, Maddie, and Kaline. Ravin is protecting Veronica.||
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:31 pm

//Hello Evo. I just wanted to let you know I posted on page 154. Also Im just wondering. That last rp I sent in a charrie for. Did it fail? Because I can not find it on the board. My apologies for talking a lot like this. Just wanted t make sure.//

User Image

//Hideaki Takizawa//

"Airi-san? Are you alright you seem a bit detached. I didn't mean to hold your hand for so long, it was just so soft. I'm sorry." Hide scooted his chair closer to Airi. Tilting his head he tried to look into her facial expression, so maybe he could figure out how to help. "You want some air? Food?" He gently lay his hand on her shoulder. "Or am I crowding you, because all you need is tell me."

Hide's eyes were dark but warm, his expression ernest and gentle. But he was still a male, this was him treating someone he respected nicely. Looking around the ballroom he thought of something. "Do you want to send time with your friends? Really I don't mind." He was trying to put every ounce of consideration when dealing with Airi. He felt her mysterious, but he dare not pry.

Frozen_R0z3

Mr Nerdy xP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:39 pm

User Image

Robert was still just standing in the background. He hated not knowing anybody. The party was getting boring and very loud to him. He saw a girl just sitting at a table alone, he walked over.

"Hello, m-my name is Robert....you are?" He asked very nervous. This is the first tome he has talked to anyone here.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:39 pm

||Um, I think I did get a profile about a week or so ago, but I can't remember. I think I may have accidentally deleted it with my other messages. >< I'm sooo sorry! And I didn't see your post. Sorry about that, too.||

Airi Yuu

User Image

Airi licked her lips and nodded slowly. "Yes, Hide-san," she breathed. She raised her head. He was close to her, maybe too close, but she didn't take note of that. "I am just thoughtful this evening. Maybe too much so."

She narrowed her eyes, trying to remember who it was all those years ago. She could remember sparkling blonde hair, even whiter than hers. Beautiful body, loud laugh that caught on like a cold... No name came to her mind. So blank was her mind.

Hideaki's kiss lingered on her skin, a pleasant burn which she...she enjoyed. Airi leaned back into her chair, crossed her legs elegantly, and took an easy sip of her champagne.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:45 pm

User Image

Alice kept looking towards the table, and sensed a humans approach. She looked out of the corner of his eye. She politely answered "I'm Kaline.."

She looked up at he boy, emotionless and saw his dark hair and skin.
It only made her think of her think of her pale skin mostly.

She felt control over herself ,which gave her relief
So far so good..
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:52 pm

User Image

"Hello, Kaline, it is nice to meet you." Robert said bowing. He is a little too big of a gentleman, he was taught to be a gentleman by his teachers at school.

"Was I intrrupting anything?" He asked seeing her emotionless face.

"I'm sorry if I did."

Mr Nerdy xP

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:59 pm

User Image

Kaline noticed his formality, and heard his question. She looked over at Thorne, and the rest and looked back quickly.

She smiled nervously, while tilting her head "Ah no no I was just sitting here thats all" as she motioned her hand.

She always liked to act her other human self, because she knew she couldn't around most vampires, and it made her feel more comftorble.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:05 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica looked up. Their story was being interrupted. Which she didn't particularly enjoy. Hunter was asking Ravin to protect her? From what? What had she missed?
Ravin was standing infront of her now. "Whats going on?" She managed to squeak out. Something was wrong, and Hunter was no longer by her side, which she wasn't fond of either.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan watched as Hunter walked off towards... what was his name? Oh, Armand. Right, the other vampire he managed to piss off in a matter of, what? Two days?
"Ravin?" He walked over to her, she was protectivly guarding Veronica, upon Hunters wishes. "Whats going on love?" He had missed something too. Being engrossed in Ravin and Hunters story like that, something had happened- Something, big?

samanthaualani

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:16 pm

User Image

//Hideaki Takizawa//

"Oh, well there is nothing wrong with being thoughtful. I actually think it's quite cute of you. Being sincere and thinking, means you have a good mind on your shoulders." He sat back more at ease and smiled at her. He wanted to know more about her, but how would he go about doing that without coming on too strong, or strange?

"Airi-san. What is it you like, or hold dear to you? Like a stuffed animal, or a charm." He leaned into his hand and waited. There was someting off though. He could feel it. Hey, Hide might not be the smartest tool in the shed, but he makes up for it with logic, and caring.

"Nevermind, is there anything you want to do? I mean, Im pretty sure sitting here might be a little boring. Im not a good host, so please tell what you want. Anything, and Ill try to accomidate you." He let his hand slide onto hers, not in any rude manner just a gesture of reasurrance.

//Its fine Evo. So that means it's gone? lol. Well its alright, im enjoying this one just fine.//
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:47 pm

||Yeah. I'm glad you're not upset ><||

Airi Yuu

User Image

"Mhm," Airi simply sighed. His hand made its way into hers. She stroked it gently while glancing over at Hideaki. "Thank you."

She took another sip of her champagne before answering, "I do like books and some movies." She licked her lips of the bubbling liquid. "Although, I barely have time for both nowadays. What do you like?"

Ravin Black

Ravin glanced up at Dylan. "I'm not sure of exactly what's happening," she explained. "I suppose it's one of the other vampires, but I can't say. Hunter just told me to protect Veronica."

She glanced back at the girl. "I'm sure that Hunter will be fine. He can take care of himself."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Mr Nerdy xP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:50 pm

Robert smiled."Okay may I sit down?" He asked, happy that someone was talking to him.

He brushed his raven black hair out of his eyes. His abnomal purple eyes glowed. Even though he was human his eyes were purple.... he was born that way and was made fun of for it.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:51 pm

User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand shook his head at Hunter, "Here take Madeline. I am not feeling well at the moment." He held his head and grimaced a bit in pain. He had not felt this way in a very long time and he felt as if his throat were on fire. His eyes turned a bright blood red and he could barely keep his fangs in. He was sure Hunter had seen him like this once in their lifetime. He should know that at this time there was no one safe around him not even Armand himself. He guided Madeline toward Hunter and turned his back trying to maintain his composure. "I will be back in a little while. Hunter don't let any one follow me not even Airi. I don't want her to see me like this. Madeline love, please listen to Hunter and stay with your friend Veronica for a while."

ManAxXxSamA

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:55 pm

User Image

Kaline held her hand out to one of the seats "Yes you may". You saw his deep purple eyes, and became curious Hmmm?...He smells human though.. She stared at him "Do you wear contacts?.."

She remembered that the humans made such things, and reminded how advance technology was these days.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games