Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:58 pm
(Sorry Rose. But if I were to have a defense, I didn't exactly call you stupid. I believe I said, "It took you that long to notice?!" That's it. I know it can be taken as "OMG WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU??? R U ******** WEETARDED?!" But I didn't mean it like that. I was being blunt. I tend to do that. sweatdrop I'm sorry. *trades you places in emo corner only retitling it as corner of shame)

Blinded only for a moment, Dio soon realized who he was dealing with. Athena, the goddess of wisdom and strategy. "Crap..." Dio said. He looked around and spied Samantha, drunk off her a** from champagne. Dio could try to think of a quick escape plan, but it would help more if he was as fast as Hermes. "Well, Athena," Dio said cooly. "What brings you here? This isn't exactly your rightful playing grounds now is it? No, I recall yours are somewhere on the field of battle." There was no way Dio was getting out that with a bit of beating but he could try persuading her.

(Hey Serephim, just a thought. I don't want to be a d**k because that seems to be the only thing i'm capable of being since constructive criticism is now considered "Insulting" As a symbol for Athena, use a an olive tree.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:19 pm
(........Sean, you just don't understand. I was offended because the only time you ever talk to me is about "constructive criticism". It also doesn't help how stressed I am irl. *kicks you out of the corner* Don't apologize, I'm perfectly fine with. It's my fault for taking it out on you. And it's my fault for being the b***h here. *leaves cookies for you* Now, stop that talk. Right now > .> You're far too harsh on yourself..)

Ella blinks, blushing slightly as she laid her head on the pillow. After recovering from shock and shyness, she relaxed herself as well. Closing her eyes as she unconsciously scooted closer towards him.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:26 pm
Ares smiles as he feels her scoot closer. She was really warm, it had been awhile since he had anybody besides his mother sleep this close to him. But it was quite enjoyable. He then settled himself and slowly drifted off into sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:24 pm
[ i did research. Athena is the only other god beside zeus that can use the thunderbolt. and i'm not quite getting the olive tree. unless your making peace]

Athena took notice that Dio did recognize her now and she lowered her guard. Since she was wise she accepted his apology..sort of. " Fine now that you know who I am. I want you to help me make this wedding right. First off take care of that!" She said as she pointed in the direction of Samantha.  

Serphrim

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:49 am
(That's VERY strange. Because in all the books and website i've gone to, Athena is always referenced with the olive tree since that her gift to the city. Oh well.)
Dio smiled and shook his head. "Silly child." Dio said hopping off the stage. All who were conscious at moment stood in fear as the handsome god made his way towards the intoxicated girl. "Time to go home Samantha." Dio said picking the girl up and throw her arm around his shoulder. Dio then looked back his step-sister. "Athena, you know that the only cure for being in this state is time, right?" Dio looked into Samantha's eyes. She was definitely drunk. This brought a wide jolly smile to Dio's face. Inside her, Hera must be in the same intoxicated state. "What a wonderful night. But alas, these mortals have that boring school. Maybe I could bring my party there?" Dio began to walk towards the exit of the mansion. If Athena were to ask him to fix anything else, he would have to deny. What was done is done.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:16 am
Athena or rather Ashley white, knew that Dio wouldn't be helping anymore. So long as he took care of Samantha that was fine. Ashley began to straighten up the party and managed to convince the party-goers that everything happened due to be alittle tipsy and as a consultant she made sure to leave a prosperity for the new couple. As she walked out of the reception hall she hopped into her yellow car. She wanted to visit a place that only she could go. She took a plane to travel to Athens. she wanted to the temple that was once used to praise her. As she walked down the coblar stone pillars and walkway. she began to be absorbed by the past memories.  

Serphrim

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:08 pm
(( .... I am so ashamed... -facepalm- Ares is innocently sleeping with a daughter of Posiden while his own Mother is drunk. Lovely... ))

Samantha giggled and poked Dio's cheek with a glass of strong liquor. "Hey there, Dio. Hows it going? Hic..." Drinking a few sips from the glass, Samantha smiled up at Dio. "Lovely party, where are we -hic- going now Dio?" She asked, her body a bit sluggish and her arm just waving around the glass like some random bird. "Are we going to another party?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:53 pm
(Innocent my a**! XD Ares is lookin' for a little BOMCHICAWOWOW!)
Dio didn't know whether laugh or just give himself a pat on the back. He had met many women back his glory days traveling with a his merry band of misfits. All he ever did was participate in getting drunk, partying, and massive orgies. Samantha was just like one those girls. Only difference was she wasn't throwing her to him. "No Samantha. We're not going to another party." Dio said gently swiping the bottle from Samantha and taking swig for himself. "We're going home."

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:01 pm
(( -playfully slaps Sean's shoulder- chud up. ))

Samantha glared at Dio when he mentioned home. Then blinked when she noticed that he took her drink. Gently, she held out her hand for it back. "Going home...? Are we gonna have a party ourselves?" Samantha giggled and rubbed her cheek. "Dio has protection?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:24 pm
[OMG I can just think of all the obstacles for the future if that proceeds]  

Serphrim

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:41 pm
(XDDD Omfing g....great one Blossom-chan! ;3 "Dio has protection?" XDD I'm still laughing)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:13 pm
(Wanna know something funny? Dio's married. XD Oh well. I think we can work something out for future events.)
Dio refused to give the bottle of liqueur back to the tipsy girl as she had clearly had enough already. "Silly mortal. No, we are going home so that we may rest. Tomorrow is a new day. And new day bring new challenges and opportunities. Plus you're going to need the rest. You're going to have one heck of a hangover." Dio pull the keys to his car out his pocket and clicked the unlock button a couple of times. "Now be a good girl," He said opening the door and helping Samantha into the back seat. "And rest. It should be a smooth ride."

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:17 pm
((Oh man...I think Hera is his ma too so that would be kinda awkward....and as for that comment Sean....I plead the fifth. XP))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:24 pm
(who are you talking about Blade?)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games