Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:59 pm
Rygor finished geting dressed and smiled. He had found some nice clothes (Shirt and pants from my avi ^^ ) and liked them. He went to find Dulceri to see if he had finished the ring. He then thought of something he went to drawer he had put stuff in and pulled out an old amulet. He held it infront of him knowing it had great importance to him "..Amiea..I wish you could be here..." He said with a tear going down his face. He remembered being close to Amiea and that she gave it to him he didn't remember how they had gotten close but didn't care either at the moment. He put the amulet on and read the inscription 'it's darkest before the dawn' he then went to find Dulceri.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:42 pm
Dulceri extends his finger toward the ground. As he walks, a small tornado of sand forms around it and hardens forming a ring. Walking into the main hallway, he finds Rygor and waves at him with his free hand. "How's it going? I'm making the ring as we speak. Literally." The sand around the ring forms into areas where the ring takes an intricate design. The top is christened with a white diamond that had many facets. "Done." The actualy jewel reflected a blinding light. He tightens the ring to fit Amalia's finger and give it to Rygor. "Here you go my friend. Good luck."  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:12 am
Rygor nodded and took the ring "Thanks" He said. He put the ring in his pocket for later. He then gave a smile "So need my help with anything before the party starts?" He asked. He lifted his amulet to inspect it silently.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:31 am
Amalia looked at the most beautiful dress she had ever seen. It was was a nice pink and green dress that would hug her body in the right places and showed off her chest area. It had small diamond edging along the curves and had a tasteful split in it. She picked it up handing it to the cashier. "I want this" she stated paying the shop owner and quickly changing in the dressing room. She looked at it and smiled. She then took out some make up and some pink lipstick. She wore her hair down in a bob as usual and left the place. She walked silently towards the bulb. She was so nervous.

Amara looked at the young girl. The young girl repied as she shifted back to her normal form. Porcelain skin resembling her mothers. "I....mommy..." she mustered as Amara picked her up. "Dont worry, we'll help you see your mommy again" she stated. She looked at Kenji. "Our next stop is Tenshu" she added.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:51 pm
Kenji nodded. "Alright. So, do we have any fast way of getting there?" he asked looking around. He couldn't fly. He couldn't teleport. And he had close to no control over his new powers so that wouldn't help. "Or we could walk I guess.." he added.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:55 pm
"Yes, as a matter of fact, there is." Dulceri looked at Rygor and formed a star shaped indent in his hand. "Your darkness. I need you to give me a tiny bit that can be contained in a sphere in the sand. It'll be able to be seen in it though. Of course, I'm going to make the sphere clear." He notices that someone is moving in Shale and picks up on it. "Amalia's coming..."  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:58 pm
Rygor nodded to Dulceri although he was alittle unsure of how to go about it. He held his hand out over Dulceri's and closed his eyes soon the darkness was pulsating from his hand and then sank onto Dulceri's "I hope I did that right" He said. He then herd Amalia was coming "Well then we should get a move on then huh" He said. He frowned and looked at Dulceri "I find it odd with all the people who are going to be here I can't help but wish Nephilis and Amiea could be here as well" He said. He then looked down "I must be overthinking things oh well I'm not going to let it bother me not tonite" He said.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:13 pm
Daphne walked out of her room and fixed her black and white dress. The straps rested on her forearms, showing her shoulders and her porcelain white skin. There was a necklace from her father of a black diamond that had a white swirl that continuously moved. Her long hair was up and made her look so elegant and beautiful. The black and white dress dragged on the floor, when she lifted it up her black and white high heels showed. She loved getting dressed up. Daphne found Dulceri and Rygor and smiled. "Are you guys up to something?"  

Maha clone

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:16 pm
(Ello everyone and sorry I fell off the face of the earth, pc crashed, and I finally fixed it, I will be able to get on more often again since my source of internet is bak and I was hoping some one can fill me in on all that I have missed so I will be able to rejoin the rp and not throw anything off course.)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:16 pm
"We weren't up to anything. Right Ry?" Dulceri quickly responded. He encircles the darkness in sand and places it in his pocked. He assumed that it'd be safe there. "Anyway, I think that you have a proposition to make Mr. Rygor." he said, nodding to Amalia. "Good luck."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:10 pm
Amara looked at Kenji. "Well...I think we can get there quicker" she stated as a dark aura surrounded her, the child and Kenji as the surroundings disappeared as in an instant they were in Tenshu at the base of the main temple. "They're in there" she stated pointing at the building.

Amalia continued to walk when she saw the bulb approach her vision. She saw Rygor and smiled, waving at him and Dulceri. "Let's go party you guys" she said with a smile as she continued to move with an elegance.

((oh okay, well Nephilis is no longer the leader of Evermore, he gave it up since Amiea was killed by dulceri/nephilis. Rygor's mind was tampered with to think he and Dulceri were best friends, so now he's on Shale side. Celestials have arrived. Charon and Amara or no longer together but her and kenji are. Charon is no more and void was created. Rygor is planning to propose to Amalia and that's about it,that i can think of))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:23 pm
(Thank you Rayne and it feel good to be able to rp again, but can anyone let me know whats going on with and in tenshu? And has the second time skip come and pass already or no?)  

Celestin Selone

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:30 pm
Rygor looked at Dulceri a littler nervous 'Now?' he mouthed to him. He wasn't sure if he should yet. He looked at Amalia and then to Dulceri again he could feel his heart beating a mile a minute. He gulped and gave her his best smile. If she said no he was pretty sure he would have a heart attack or in a more litteral sense his heart would jump out and attack her. "So Amalia how is North Shale looking?" He asked.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:26 pm
Kenji nodded as the dark aura from Amara surrounded them. Just a second had passed and they were already at Tenshu. He looked at the building Amara pointed at. "So.... The mother is in there? Do we just hand her the child and leave?" he asked slightly confused.

((the second time skip? You mean the short two month time skip? ))  

Elricbrothers1144

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:35 pm
(No, the two or three year timeskip.)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games