Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:44 pm
Caly returned the smile the wolf demon gave her and giggled in surprise when he floated on a black disk. She knew that his powers were quite opposite of hers, but it did not matter. He was nice to her and didn't try to hurt her and that's really all that counted in her book....as long as he continued to do so.

But it was the lycan wolf that next drew her attention. "My, you're one for questions." she was rather amused, her eyes dancing in laughter and then she responded, "You are on the land of the Karaneshii Clan HomeBase. Also known as the Karaneshii Mansion. As for "her" Are you referring to me?" Caly asked, tilting her head slightly to the side.

It was also at this time that Sarissa looked around and noticed that Lady Caly would have her hands full and her attention to the ones here. It was perfect timing for her to again attend to her duties. She glanced at the elfmage, meeting her gaze. Caly nodded and so the genie silently moved off to the side, away from teh group. Looking another time at the group, she smiled when her eyes rested on the Bat-noble, but unfortunately she wasn't able to speak with him. It was time that she moved on to a different area for the time being. Perhaps he would find her there after his tour of Karaneshii Mansion.

((To Northern RAnge for Sarissa))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:16 pm
Masakazu sighed out of relief, finally feeling his pain started to fade away. He turned his attention to Vlad when he asked him how he was using his shadow like that. "I'm a lycan demon mixbree." He started and then flipped up sidedown, staying firmly on his disk somehow.

"I control the shadows and all darkness around me. Quite useful when in my youth, even more useful at such an age of mine as I tend to not want to do anything." He laughed lightly and felt his tail wrap around his waist.

So I've finally made it to Kanareshi mansion.. let's hope this all goes well.. He thought and started to float around them upside down.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:27 am
Anubis nodded in agreement. "I think i know where to go." He said as he came up to the window besides Saira. He opened the window and looked around. His ears swiveled about, while his eyes searched the Garden below.

"There! Near the Koi pond. Her name is Sulthena, she's an elf i met her earlier. She should be able to help us. Come on!" Anubis said as his tail brushed Saira's arm. He quickly turned and started running out of the room.

"Come on!" Anubis said as he ran down the stairs, out of the mansion and through the garden. He only hoped Saira could keep up with him.

"So you say." Vincent smirked. "Yes Cy's former lover, she was a bit of a tramp. So she was easy to lure in..." A grin suddenly crossed Vincents lips. "Get me someone young, a female. A nymph, a pixie.. something like that." Vincent smirked.

"Of course!" Animula said she ran away back to the mansion to get the clothing. It would be a little bit before she returned.

The boy meanwhile just watched Sulthena.

"Interesting.. " Vlad said as he calmed some. He watched as the fairy flew off. He turned his attention to Caly. "Yes i meant you. So this is a Clan homebase? Kanareshii you say?" Vlad confirmed as he looked towards the mansion.

"Sorry the names Vladimir, i have a half brother stalking around. But like most cats he's pretty elusive." Vlad said with a smile as his tail started to wag. "So what kind of folks live here? And whose the owner?" Vlad asked gently.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:40 am
Caly giggled a little at the enthusiasm Vlad showed for his questions and had to hold her hands out. "Slow down...I will answer your questions, just please slow down so that I may catch up."

As she mentally went through his list of questions again she turned fully to him so she could speak, "All kinds live here actually. Currently there are demons, elves, a vampire, a half-elf (that'd be me), and possibly a few mortals. Not sure exactly. It seems our family is ever-growing these days. I must also say that a friend of mine is currently with us, tho she just left on an errand for me." she nodded more to herself than anything as she spoke. "As for the owner...I myself have recently come into Leadership of the Clan, so that kinda puts me in control of the lands connected with Karaneshii and certainly the Mansion."  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:33 pm
User Image

Saira Wakana

As he nodded in agreement, she watched as he came to her side, to gaze out the window himself. Saira returned her gaze to the window as well, gazing out of it. The garden was indeed beautiful, just like the house. But as her being a wanderer and all, she enjoyed the outside. And as she gazed upon no particular spot, she heard his excitement, as he spotted something. Looking at him, she returned her gaze to the window, looking for the pond he spoke of. "Where...", she said softly, still trying to locate it. Her eye's darted left to right, trying to locate it. But before she could, his tail brushed up against her arm, making her eye's land on him.

Anubis made his way out the room, shouting for her to follow. Smiling, she grabbed her umbrella/instrument and headed for the door, not even giving the unconscious girl a glance. She hoped the girl stayed asleep, just until they returned. Soon though, arriving back outside, she spotted the male with the cat features and followed him through the garden, towards the koi pond.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:44 am
Percival waltzed into the Clan Hall and looked around. He hoped no one would see him. He hated to encounter others who might brand him a freak. But it's not like it mattered. He'd pledged allegiance to this clan in order to make a life for himself. It wasn't logical to segregate himself from the other members, but he did it anyway for fear of being made to be an outcast all over again.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:30 am
Animula scampered through the Clan Mansion. She would quickly be spotted by anyone in the Hall, as she ran towards the basement. The child opened the basement door and slipped downstairs to go get the clothing she needed for her new brother.

Several amounts of foliage later, Anubis arrived at the Koi pond. "Hey! Sulthena. We need your-" Anubis stopped himself, and his smile faded when he spotted the naked child boy sitting infront of Sulthena.

"Whose he?" Anubis said as he sniffed the air around the child.

"Sounds like a place for misfits." Vlad commented as he scratched his ear with his claws. "If thats the case, then would you have room for two more?" Vlad asked Caly, referring to himself and his half brother.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:59 am
User Image

Saira Wakana

Saira couldn't help but giggle a bit as she watched Anubis run rapid through the foliage, trying to locate the pond. Though, she noticed him moving further and further away from her. "He sure is fast", she thought. Soon though he was out of sight and she made the best choice in which direction her went. "Hey Anubis, where did you...." As she stepped through and rounded a corner, she entered the area in which the pond was located. She noticed Anubis standing there and as she moved to his side, she sighted what he head been staring at. There, with a woman, with a naked child sitting in front of her. There wasn't much for her to say about this situation, so she remained quiet. Wat this the one that would help the woman they had just found and placed up in the room?

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:21 am
Her warm smile was genuine as she responded, "Of course we do. I only ask that no harm comes to those who are here on these lands. I want this to be a safe haven for those who come to settle here." she leaned into Cy for a moment, giving him a squeeze of a hug. She was happy that others sought out a home and she would do all that she was able to ensure that those who came would be happy.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:59 pm
"I think that I have broken that rule already." Masakazu said with a light laugh. In the short thime that he has been here, he managed to fall out of a tree, and that was before his trying to heal himself backfired. "Ah, oh well; I was bound to break one the rules here before hearing them. Just wish it were a different one.." He added, rubbing his healed chest lightly.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:06 pm
Caly merely laughed at that one. "I meant that no one harms any others. I'm aware that some here are also accident prone...or tend to get into scruffles," she smirked in the direction of a few of those she knew. For a few moments she regarded the wolf demon in silence and then suggested, "Perhaps you would like to lend some assistance to Sarissa? She is currently away on an errand, but she's not hard to find."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:13 pm
Masakazu's ears perked up at the sound of Caly asking him to go help someone. "My first mission already." He said happily, his tail swaying back and forth lightly. "I'd love to go and help Sarissa; where is she?" He asked, ready to go.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:29 pm
She smiled at his enthusiasm and replied, "She's made her way towards the Northern Range. I'm not sure exactly what you'll find there, but I asked for her to scout out the territory and bring back news."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:35 pm
((I have made a post in an old thread that Kenton made once...and I would like suggestions and comments. I'm trying to scrounge up new ideas and plotlines...and so far I have a possibly couple. Please take a look Here ))  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:16 pm
Masakazu's smile grew wider; it was recon mission, one of his best subjects. "I'll do my best." He said and then flipped rightside up again. He transformered into a small ball of shadow and flew off towards the Nothern Range.

[Exits to the Nother Range.]

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games