Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:29 am
Delilah opened her eyes when she realized that Rotago had changed....on her lap. She Chuckled as he scrambled off her lap. "Didn't i was THAT comfortable to be with." she said with a small grin. She leaned up and crawled over to the place where Rotago had scrambled to. she leaned over to him and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. "well this is not what i had imagined." she muttered and kissed him again.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:42 am
Rotago shook his head no. "No, it was and accident. I did didn't mean it! I..." Rotago smiled and calmed down, realizing she was joking. But when Delilah kissed him, his eyes widened. He smiled and looked at her fondly as she pulled away. "It's not what I expected imagined either." He said pulling her back in and he kissed her back. He leaned up against the tree; wrapping his arm around her.  

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:18 pm
User Image
Olivia Ren

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Olivia poked her head through the door of the cafe. She spotted Eric, and her ears perked up. Smiling, she walked over to him and slid into the seat opposite. 'Hey!' she grinned, grabbing the cigarette and dipping it in a glass of water on another table. She handed him a stick of gum, with a sly smile on her face.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

((Sorry for not replying when you asked, been caught up in school. Lots o' revising for mock exams, lots o' homework etc etc))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:43 am
Delilah felt warmth spread through her as Rotago kissed her. She let a small giggle out as Rotago wrapped his arm around her. "Comfy" She said with a small smile and leaned against Rotago. She turned her head so she could see Rotago's face. She smiled again. "You know this is not what I was expecting when I transfered schools." She said and snuggled against Rotago. "You know, maybe we should go to the forest. Its a little more..." she paused and smiled slightly."Private. Better place to talk. Among other things."  

Tuba_madness

Y U R 0

Shaggy Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:32 am

αven ωright

User Image

Aven slammed onto the concrete on front of the cafe crouching and cracking the concrete slightly. Her gold eye glowed as she then stood and dusted off her jeans and black v-neck. She looked at everyone in the cafe as she walked in, her eyes slowly dimming and her white hair blowing behind her. She smiled softly, her fangs exposed. She then took in a deep wiff of the air. Coffee. Her favorite. But their was something else in the air too, love. Something she hadn't experienced since her mother was alive.

Aven walked to the cashier and ordered a mocha capacino with whipped cream. She waited patiently as she gazed at everyone in the cafe. Were any of these people willing to talk to her? She doubted it. Receiving her mocha, she sipped it as she walked to a lonely table. She sat there alone sipping her capacino and keeping to herself, her blue and gold eyes glimmering.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:26 pm
Rotago nodded and stood up. "Ya sure, that sounds great." He said smiling. He grabbed her hand and pulled her up. Then he pulled Delilah's hands together and grabbed them. He smiled and jumped up, his legs flying into the air as he changed into his fox form. "Yip!" He barked as he sat in her arms.

((You post there first 3nodding ))  

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:03 pm
Delilah chuckled and started to walk toward the forest with rotago in her arms...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:56 pm
Spap
NP, just quote me when you do post, so i know when you do.

♦Eric AsheHart♦

User Image

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Eric grumbled as he looked at the piece of gum, it was hard not to smoke, and he actually hated gum, he actually punched out a few guys for their annoying chewing sounds. "Uh...." he looked at the gum, then looked at Olivia, he then decided to be a hypocrite. He threw it in his mouth and swallowed it without a second thought. "Thanks." he said throwing the concept of gum to the wind. "Are you keeping up with your exercises?" he said suddenly interrogating her.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Y U R 0

Shaggy Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:14 pm
Altus Mortis
Sorry, just want an interaction somewhat with this character.

αven ωright

User Image

Aiden then grew bored of sitting there just sipping her mocha. She sat back and crossed her legs, peering around at the others in the cafe. She yawned as her eyes dimmed. One particular couple caught her eye. A neko female and what appeared to be a human male... She observed him discreetly and smiled when he simply swallowed the hum offered to him. Aven took a drinknof her mocha as she looked at him in the corner of her eye. Her white hair laid on one shoulder and her gold eye glimmered as it peered at him.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:44 am
User Image
Olivia Ren

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Olivia rolled her eyes. 'Yes.' she said sarcastically. 'Lay back a little.' she smirked, handing him another piece of gum. 'It's better than nothing in my company.' she grinned, raising her eyebrows. She took sight of the girl staring at him. Her tail pricked up, and she gave the girl her most evil stare. Her tail was wagging behind her - something ANGRY cats do. Her ears were up straight, and she glared at the girl.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Altus Mortis

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:19 pm
Spap

♦Eric AsheHart♦

User Image

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
"Having you as company is enough to make me stop smoking." he said pocketing the gum. He noticed her anger focusing to a area and he turned around to see who or where it was. He immedietly saw a beautiful pale blond girl looking at him. He closed his eyes and sighed. He opened them up and looked at Olivia. "Relax, Olivia, if I got angry at every guy that looked at you, I would probably be in jail right now." He said reflecting on Olivia's stellar looks. "I made a rule for my self: They can look but they can't touch, or if they give me a creepy vibe." He said pushing up his shades to hide his Murderous Intent in case another man tried to break this rule. "Besides, she may just be looking for conversation, or she may be mistaking me for someone else."
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:07 pm

αven ωright

User Image

There was no longer any coffee in her cup as Aven looked at the two. She set down her cup as the neko looked at her with a glare. Aven's eyes simply glowed as she slitted her eyes toward her. There was no need for death stares, she just wanted conversation. She then sighed as she rose from her table and reached in her pocket, finding change and giving it as a tip to the waiter. It seemed as if every conversation or interaction with others she had, something negative came out of it. Aven's eyes them dimmed as she walked passed the two and reached in her pocket. Seeing the male smoke made her realize that she still had a pack of cigs from before the government found her. She opened the door, the sound of a bell chimming as she walked out, pulled out a cigerette ad her lighter, pressed it to her lips, and lit it. She then put her lighter in her pocket as she sucked in the sweet, calming tabbacco into her half dead lungs. Aven then looked at her watch. Class started in 30 minutes...Usually, Aven would get there in 5 but at the moment, she felt like walking. The professer wouldn't mind a new student being late on her first day. Her hightop allstars began taking her back to school as she looked up to the sky and continued to exhale and inhale the calming sensation of her cigarette.

Y U R 0

Shaggy Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:33 am
Leo Domino

User Image

Current Outfit <3

Adrienne walked in the Cafe, her hand linked with Castiel's.
She was walking slightly in front of him and she stopped, looking around.
"Which seat?" She said, looking back at tall Cas, smiling.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:53 am
Amy Kiyomi

Cas gripped her hand tightly and looked around, finding a nice seat in front of the side windows over looking the street. He walked her over to it and pulled the to it and pulled the seat out for her. He smiled and sat in the other seat. "Please sit, Adrienne." Cas said sweetly.  

Leo Domino

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:01 am
Leo Domino

User Image

Adrienne smiled when Cas pulled her to a window seat.
He pulled out the seat for her and found him gentlemanly and hot, doing so.
She kissed his cheek before he went to sit down.
"Of course~" She hummed in her melodious voice, sitting down across from him.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games