Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:43 pm
Hiro gave her a confused. Are you serious look and then looked at the squirrel and placed a hand on his necklace, the one he lent to Lena, he took it off and pointed it at the squirrel, and it gazed at the center diamond as it's memories began to not reverse, but rewind, the squirrel then walked away peacefully.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:46 pm
"AHAHAHA! That's right you walk away!" she laughed triumphantly as if she was the one that got it to go away. She stepped away from Hiro and looked at his necklace. "Oh wow! Where'd you get that?" she gasped and tilted her head to stare at it some more. It was almost as beautiful as the ring Nikolai gave her.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:59 pm
Hiro looked at her and sighed. "Lena, come with me for a moment." He said to her, holding a hand out. 'If you wish to know about this necklace." He said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:02 pm
She looked at his hand and scratched her chin in thought. Wasn't there some rule about not going with strangers...? ...Hrmm...... Guess not! "Umm, ok." she muttered and grabbed his hand, feeling a tiny smile crawl up her face. Funny, she felt like she's done this before, hold his hand. But that's crazy! She only met him at the diner place!  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:12 pm
He let his hand hold her's and he smiled softly, then led her to a part of the park with plenty of trees surrounding it, he took off his necklace and held it out. "Wear it.." He told her, knowing what he was doing though he never tried it on a person.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:37 pm
She followed him and looked over her shoulder, seeing that she could barely see everyone else now. She blushed a little seeing that they were alone and let go of his hand then looked at the necklace. "Are you sure?" she asked, slightly wide-eyed. Still in awe of its beauty, she gently took the necklace and put it on.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:56 pm
He nodded and knew that he would look like an idiot for this but it was the reason he bought her to this area, he went behind her and sighed softly, putting one arm around her waist and the other around her so that his hand rested on the necklace. "Remember my voice, my touch, remember my love and sorrow, remember my lips against your skin, there is something that nobody has told you, and it's the reason that theres been a void in your memory of me..." He told her softly, waiting for her to resist him, maybe even slap him..  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:03 pm
Lena blinked, feeling her heartbeat rise. She winced a little and felt the sensation of memories wanting to be remembered. All at the same time could she feel happiness, love, sadness, and betrayal, forcing her to put her hands on her head. "Who... Who are you?" she whispered and shook her head a little, fighting the feelings.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:09 pm
Hiro sighed, abit surprised she didn't fight. "Yuchika Hiro, the one you loved before Nikolai." He muttered and crushed the diamond at the center of the necklace, images and memories floating around the air in front of them, happy and sad, yet each scenario increased his feelings for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:24 pm
"If that's true.... Then why can't I remember you? What is all this?" Lena asked, tearing up for some reason. All the images she saw were so real, and the felt so familiar. The time of her depression when she thought he was dead, the old love potion, Serenity, the times he had to save her from Armageddon, and even the time she stood in front of his door, waiting for him to answer. This had to be some sort of illusion!  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:34 pm
Hiro looked down. "Ray...Wanted me dead, so he could stop you and me from ruining you and Nikolai's relationship, as a plan B they took your memory's and emotions of me." He took out his ring/necklace, the engravings said, :Hiro and Lena Yuchika, together in eternal. "And this is my proof..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:41 pm
She turned and looked at the necklace, backing away a little. "Ruin our relationship.... What, was I cheating on him with you?" she asked and stared at the engravings of the ring, feeling the memory at the bridge hit her hard. "We were engaged? In love?" she whispered.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:48 pm
Hiro looked down. "I was getting to close to you...Roy probably felt threatened for his brother." He told her then looked up again when he noticed she remembered the bridge. "We were, but despite what I have been told, those feelings..." He took his arms from around her. "May never be revived again."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:51 pm
Lena looked at Hiro, feeling the tears roll down her cheeks. Part of her wanted to hug him and believe him, but it was a small part of her. "I just.... I can't remember." she whispered softly as the memories began to vanish from her mind.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:03 pm
Hiro turned her to face him. "I...Had a feeling this wouldn't work, but it was my last resort." He looked into her eyes, small tears welling in his eyes, yes Hiro might be about to cry. "The wedding will be...The last you see of me, and i'll be out of your hair, for the rest of your life." He told her then leaned forward and planted a soft and gentle kiss, as if she were the most delicate thing in the world. He then pulled away, his eyes scarlet again, he then turned and began to walk in the direction of his family, tears slowly rolling down his cheeks.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games