Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┇ Ene Light┇
Female 11 'Bluebird' by Ikimono Gakari ~Ene's Coming~

Erin followed Tsuyoi's lead and leveled his keyblade. Nami took his hand and closed her eyes. His keyblade did the same as Tsuyoi's, the glowing light emitting from the point. Erin go bragh, mate." He grinned.
Nami shook her head. "Jes' get on wit' et!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:53 pm
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

User Image
Denver

(OOC smile
He straightened himself up and summons his keyblade."I will channel some of my magic to shield us from most of anything that could hurt us....."He held it up and his cape turned into phoenix wings as he channels his power through everyone. All would feel a warmth fall over them. User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:52 pm
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

"We'll be right back everyone, watch over everything for now." she said to Denver, Kalena, and the others.
Suddenly, a flash of light filled the room, temporarily blinding any that didn't cover their eyes in time. Once they recovered from being blinded by the light, the bright flash of light would have died down by now, and they would find that Tsuyoi, Ene, Nami, and Erin was gone.
Wakai seemed to have fallen unconscious as she hung her head while she was sitting up. It was a surprise that she even stayed sitting up.

Shinochi had shielded her eyes to prevent being blinded by the flash of light, and had covered Odayaka's eyes too. When it seemed to be okay, she uncovered their eyes, looking around, "Huh...I've always wondered how that worked." she said, rubbing the back of her head.
Odayaka looked towards Wakai, her ears go down. She couldn't help but worry. She walked over to her and made her lean back into the back of the couch, "Th-There...don't want her to have a stiff neck, you know?" she said, as if explaining to the others why she did that.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:08 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kalena watched everything going on, even with the light flash, she squinted her eyes slightly. A slight aura showed around her while this light flashed.

Liya covered her eyes but the light was still too much so she hid her face into the couch cushions.
"Too bright."

Kalena looked at Liya and her face hardened.
"Its over X, you can look now."

Liya looked up and whined seeing Ene was gone.

Kalena looked at Liya
"Stop your whining. I had hoped by now you could take the light. Maybe Ruen was wrong to give you his heart."
Kalena seemed to be mean to Liya, but she had a purpose.

Liya was offended by Kalena's words. She jumped off of the couch and stood in front of Kalena, her keyblade forming in her hands.
"No.....your just mean! I challenge you to a fight! I'll show you."

Kalena shook her head but sighed
"fine, but if you lose, I might have to remove his heart from you, let you dissipate back into a nobody. Not even Eric or Jaster will be able to find you after I'm done with you. "

Liya seemed nervous. This was too much for her. She was trying to stand up for herself but the risk, to lose, it was too high. If she lost, this would be everything ripped out of her.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:54 am
┇ Ene Light┇

In Liya's Head
Carter frowned and rubbed his chin. "She's planning to kill the both of us." He grinned darkly. "Don't worry, you've got more than just your usual skills. You're unpredictable now. Although, I could solve this without fighting. Let me take control of your body for a second...?"

Erin opened his eyes. "Damn, that was bright..."
Nami agreed, rubbing her eyes.
Ene held on to Tsuyoi. "This is what it's like to go inside someone?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:58 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Shinochi's ears went down when Liya and Kalena began to suddenly argue, "Jeez you guys, come on...right as Tsuyoi leaves, you don't waste a single second to pick a fight with each other."
Odayaka looked towards Liya and Kalena, frowning as her ears went down too. She walked over to them and stood between them, "You two still haven't made up yet...?" she said, looking at Liya, then at Kalena. "I was thinking you two weren't trying...and I'm starting to believe that's true." she said as she stared at Kalena.

[within Wakai's heart]
Tsuyoi nodded at Ene's question, "Well...sometimes, it depends on the person...but yeah, this is how it usually is."
The four stood on a station that depicted Wakai and her ultimate form, facing each other while holding hands. Wakai was crying, but her ultimate form was smiling.
Tsuyoi looked down at the depicted image, however, she didn't think much of it. She looked around and began to walk around, still holding Ene's hand, "Hmm..."
Then suddenly, Wakai's ultimate form had appeared from behind Erin and Nami, "Visitors...it's been...long..." she said, which would have startled the twins.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:21 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai

Kalena looked at Oda
"I didn't do the challenge, but she challenged and I am only making her realize the costs of losing. Just like every wielder out there, you lose to a heartless, they eat your heart, die to a nobody, they take it and you might possibly become a nobody. Yes, I don't like her. She killed many of my students, she attacked my family. I know what she is, I know her story, but she drives me nuts!"

While Kalena was talking to Oda, Liya focused on Carter in her mind.
"Ok. Go ahead. Kalena scares me but she's never liked me"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:42 pm
┇ Ene Light┇

Carter took control of Liya's body. Her face became distorted as Carter gave the signature goofy grin. It was a strange sight to see on Liya's face. Liya's voice also became more commanding. "Trying to pick a fight with a little girl is not what I expected of one of my pupils, Kalena. Refrain from actually fighting her. You wouldn't want her to use one of my 'special' disciplinary moves."
Carter folded Liya's arms and waited for her response.

Inside Wakai's Heart
Erin looked over his shoulder at the form. He pulled Nami in front of him and embraced her, his arms engulfing Nami so her back was against his chest. Nami's face went red. "E-Erin... A wee bit too tight..." She said, muffled by his arms.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:29 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Odayaka's ears moved a little while they were down, it was the same usual excuse that Kalena would use after she got into a fight with Liya, then got busted for it. She looked down, shaking her head, "You always push away the fact that Liya wasn't in control...and that it wasn't her fault" she said under her breath. Her ears perked up when Liya spoke, looking towards her. However, it was odd...it wasn't Liya speaking. Her ears twitched a few times as she looked at Liya, as if she were trying to figure out what was up with her.

[within Wakai's heart]
Tsuyoi left Ene with Erin and Nami before standing between them and U. Wakai, pointing her keyblade at her, "...I figured you'd show up as soon as we entered Wakai's heart." she said with a serious tone.
U. Wakai stared at Tsuyoi for a few seconds before her eyes pointed towards Erin and Nami, "Erin Light...Nami Light..." she also noticed Ene, "...Ene Light as well..." she looked back at Tsuyoi, "You...were...supposed to be...a Light...one of them..." she said before turning away from them, "...but...fate rejects..." she began to walk away. It looked at if she were gonna walk straight off of the station, but then a pathway of platforms began to appear while she was walking away.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:38 am
Kurai_18
┇ Ene Light┇

Inside Wakai's Heart
Erin was confused. Nami, not so much. Ene wasn't even trying to process the information given to her. Nami looked at Erin, then at Ene. "As I thought.... Something is off..."
Ene followed Tsuyoi. Erin walked past Tsuyoi and followed the other Wakai. "It still makes no sense. Our last names are Saiko. Where did this Light thing come from?"
Ene took Tsuyoi's free hand and looked up at her. "Momma."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:55 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai

Kalena was caught off guard. She knew Master Ruen was in Liya, but she didn't know he still was quite strong within her.
"Master Ruen! She challenged me! I have had to deal with many hardships in my life that only proved my power and heart strength. Your heart is strong, but maybe she isn't strong enough to use that strength herself. Yes, I do not trust her yet."

Kalena's eyes appeared angry and fidgety, her fists were balled up, but she released them several times rerolling into a balled fist.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:02 am
┇ Ene Light┇

Carter shook her head. "You aren't understanding a thing at all, are you? She's even more unpredictable now than she was before. You were one of my favorite students, by the way, despite the amount of disciplinary actions you had. Always so well versed but now, you're being inflamed by a child." It was even more strange to see Liya scolding someone. "Look, Kallie. If you aren't going to listen there are other ways for me to take this. Suppress your anger and control yourself."

The other Carter watched on in confusion. She stood there, completely caught off guard. "Sh-she sounds so... demanding..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:03 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Odayaka looked down and away, fiddling with her hoodie a little. She took a few steps to the side so Liya...or right now, Carter, and Kalena could speak to each other, one on one.

[within Wakai's heart]
Tsuyoi sighed of relief when U. Wakai wasn't hostile...for once. She followed behind her with the kids following as well. She looked down at Ene whom held her hand, smiling at her, "Guess we're lucky this Wakai wasn't in a hostile mood...otherwise things would've gotten messy." she said, turning her attention back forward, listening closely on Erin's conversation with U. Wakai.
U. Wakai didn't look at Erin when he spoke to her, however, she did respond, "Ah...unfortunately...Saiko is...an unknown name...to me...all I know...is that it was...a name...you two used...before discovering...the name, Light..."
As the group walked on, spiral stairs made out of platforms began to form. The group would have to continue following the path up the spiral stairs.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:15 pm
┇ Ene Light┇

Inside Wakai's Heart
Erin and Nami's eyes met before they looked at Wakai. Ene peeked around Tsuyoi. "An' what of Miss Kuro?" Right after she said that, she returned to staying behind Tsuyoi.

Carter paused and set Liya's hand to her chin. "Hmm... You're here, though. Something must be the matter. Something happened..." He scratched his head. "I'm just not completely sure what... Any clue, unruly student of mine?"

(OOC: I'm just sitting here in my room pronouncing Wakai's last name Blahablah out of boredom.... Two exams to go.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:35 pm
[ooc: It took me awhile to pronounce Bnahabra at first, but got it after playing MH a bunch sweatdrop ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

[within Wakai's heart]
"Kurona Light...I believe...it's a possibility...that she...lost her memories...like you all..." she responded, keeping her attention forward.
"Why did this happen? Who did this?" Tsuyoi asked, she wanted to know who the culprit was.
U. Wakai took a few moments to answer, "...unknown...a being...made of light...a very...strong being..." she paused for a few moments before speaking again, "...casualties...Jaecen Light...Erin Light...Nami Light...Aliya...Ayami..." She suddenly stopped walking, "After deaths...your existence...perished...in memory..." turned to face them, wearing a blank expression, "Except...for Wakai...unknown reason..."

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games