Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:34 pm
Anyone play SOCOM: US Navy SEALS FireTeam Bravo 2?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:12 pm
I miss the old gang... The people who were here when I first joined. Most of them don't even post anymore. Uenna, DasJabberwockie, Mr. Kennedy, Izchi... Who else was there? There were more... Those were the good ol' days. Now they're like the dead S.T.A.R.S. members. They have become a shadow of their former selves.. ninja  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:20 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I miss the old gang... The people who were here when I first joined. Most of them don't even post anymore. Uenna, DasJabberwockie, Mr. Kennedy, Izchi... Who else was there? There were more... Those were the good ol' days. Now they're like the dead S.T.A.R.S. members. They have become a shadow of their former selves.. ninja
Drak?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:05 pm
*patpat@bio*  

Kouichi Pendolse

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:44 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

Even thought I wasn't there at the beginning, I still post after more than a year.^^ heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:06 pm
Me too. ...At least I think I've been here over a year... sweatdrop  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:24 pm
Canas Renvall
Me too. ...At least I think I've been here over a year... sweatdrop
I don't like you. Get outa here.

xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:51 pm
crying Fine! No more T-Virus creations for you!! *slams his room door shut and cries himself to sleep* xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:51 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

*hands Biohazard a handkerchief*

Even though they haven't checked in for awhile, I think we brought on a lot of newer arrivials to the guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:26 pm
Fresh meat for the grinder.  

Biohazard EXTREME

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:15 pm
* sighs * Boxing week was a little dissapointing, the Tripp pants I am in love with weren't on sale. I found a Sherry and Dr.Birkin figure set, way out of my price range, and my debit card crapped out on me.
BUT ALL IS NOT LOST !!!!!
I got the 2 RE movie OST for 25% off
Vol.2 of Invader Zim, platinum series Neon Genesis Evangelion boxed set thin pack, all for 25% off
And vol.1 Samurai Champloo $8.99cdn
AND NEW SHOES !!!! Mine had their one year anniversary and were well worked in form DDR, I can't wait to graffitti my new ones, time to break out the fabric paint.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:36 pm
Your Bank card crapped out on you... Mine was stolen along with my Social Insurance card, Citizenship card, Credit Card, Driver's license, and about every other piece of paper that defines my existence. But it's all good.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:29 pm
[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
* sighs * Boxing week was a little dissapointing, the Tripp pants I am in love with weren't on sale. I found a Sherry and Dr.Birkin figure set, way out of my price range, and my debit card crapped out on me.
BUT ALL IS NOT LOST !!!!!
I got the 2 RE movie OST for 25% off
Vol.2 of Invader Zim, platinum series Neon Genesis Evangelion boxed set thin pack, all for 25% off
And vol.1 Samurai Champloo $8.99cdn
AND NEW SHOES !!!! Mine had their one year anniversary and were well worked in form DDR, I can't wait to graffitti my new ones, time to break out the fabric paint.
Give me your Eva DVDs! domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:03 am
NEVER !!! Actually I've been waiting years to get a cheaper than normal box set, yay for platinum.
And Bio, welcome to my vacation to Vancouver this summer, I was thousands of miles from home. I was on the phone all day cancelling my cards, it's a good thing I had a different wallet than my usual, I didn't lose my SIN card or ID, just and cash and bank info.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Uenna

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:48 am
Biohazard EXTREME
:O Bioooooo, you still remember me! And gasp! I'm still alive! x_X; Homigawd.

Sorry for my absence guys. I've been dealing with family/home issues and Grade 12 is going crazy for me right now.. sweatdrop And not much as been happening to me in the RE world either. ._.; Still waiting for the next movie and games to come out. ^^; Heh.

I miss you all a lot, though. :3 heart  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games