Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryikk Nara

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:14 pm

*leans forward and kisses her softly* strange, its seems as if im attracted to you, dont get me wrong or anything your very beatiful, *his byakugan activates* reminde me to show you around *i get a devilish look in my eyes*
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:23 pm

*face blushes and closes eyes*
"wow..."
*quickly turns away*
"oh yeah, dont worry i wont forget. when class is over we can go get something to eat, and walk around." *turns back with blush still on face*
" but..um...i did get your cut right?...", she says quitley watching the sensei to make sure shes not caught talking. " and dont think im a vampire..its something different..not even close so dont worry i dont have the dracula bloodline. ill tell you a reasonable explanation later on the walk"
*giggles**looks deep into his eyes*

MegaSapphire

Ryikk Nara

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:25 pm

dont worry *i say* i love the taste but i already know why, dont worry about it *i stare into her eyes and slide her hair out of her face
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:27 pm

((got to get off momentarily- going to Chili's for dinner. but ill be on again right afterwards, promise! im having a great time roleplaying with you.you make things feel real,and i love it. ill pm you when i get back on. k?))

MegaSapphire

Ryikk Nara

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:28 pm

((alright smile ))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:29 pm

He walked into the academy and looked around seeing two people one of them blushing then he asked the boy "what happened here?" he then looked around.

Yondaime11

Ryikk Nara

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:31 pm

"nothing sir." he replied "we were just talking" he smirks and focuses a chakra around him making it very deep red and flowing
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:33 pm

"thanks", sakana says blowing her the rest of the hair out of her face, laughing.
"but you do know..about my ...*ahem* shark..demon heritage..?"
*nudges against shoulder* "ya know, i could get used to having you around with me. i like you alot.*smiling her sharky smile* now about being on your team......"

((remember to pm me later,k?))

MegaSapphire

Yondaime11

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:33 pm

"really now" he smiled. "so was anbu here?" he asked the boy.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:36 pm

((will do)) i have a very powerfull form of byakugan and really noticing it was easy, you have alot of chakra, and its very focused, and as for the team, who else should we have? i do have one idea hes a freind

Ryikk Nara

MegaSapphire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:36 pm

" uh..YES sir...we were just complimenting on each others chakra concentration and for some reason we..just ya know blushed.
i was just refering to the water manipulation jutsu, sensei. it wont happen again. ", sakana says quickly, with her blush going a little less red.

((getting off the comp. now, see ya later. ^^ having fun))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:38 pm

Kkenru Hyuuga
((will do)) i have a very powerfull form of byakugan and really noticing it was easy, you have alot of chakra, and its very focused, and as for the team, who else should we have? i do have one idea hes a freind

((go ahead and invite him. also when your talking from perspective outside of the roleplaying part. talk in double parenthesis like this,k? it helps let me know how were talking seperatley or not^^))

MegaSapphire

Ryikk Nara

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:39 pm

yeah, they were but the didnt come in, and to tell you the truth i dont know if they could have taken him, but *anbublack* is fighting him right now
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:41 pm

He smiled and said "thank you" he disappeared for ware he was standing.

Yondaime11

Anguish The Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:46 pm

i have bad news. teams are chosen by the kage and myself. but if you both do well in the torny you might get selected to be trained by me as well as become chunin
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games