Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:36 pm
Rahenno grunted. He know Kiyoshi was right. "I...I well help this village, no matter what the cause." Rahenno clnched his fist as tight as he could. This is bad, Lenon know seal and is a puppet and Lightning master, kiyoshi is good with with Lightning but that one thread Jutsu, Ayumu, i know little of him but from the one time he was in cloud, he said something about genjutsu, and finally the last akatsuki member must be someone that has been here before, if memory serves me correctly that would be Angel, a fire user. Rahenno had at least a little detail on every Akatsuki in the village. He know he had his work cut out for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:38 pm
"well we wont just sit here and die." Skylock said spinning his weapon copies. "if i go down it will be where i had no choice." he finished.  

skywerwolf

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:45 pm
((you do know its not a Merc, its Raziel...and he's a Genin...but remember, its only a title... everyone dies the same in the end.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:47 pm
((Actully Rahenno they made me get rid of the Earth Grudge Fear. Appearently there is a unwritten list of forbidden jutsu in this guild -_-.))

Kiyoshi swung his sword around and sheathed it. "If you all excuse me. My orders need me else where. I don't have time to be wasting here." And with a flash of lightning he was gone and heading in the direction of his old training ground.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:48 pm
((I know that, but Lenon still thinks he's only a Genin...anyway, I want to fight you and see how that is.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:49 pm
((well then face him. i have already made my entrance, now its your move.))  

Oni_Soul

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:51 pm
((I don't like attacking first.))

Lenon looked at the newcomer.

"And you are?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:52 pm
Rahenno turned and disappeared. he need time, something he didn't have but was going to make. He headed to his own training grounds.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:53 pm
"i will call them energy revolvers." skylock said to himself. he named his 2 weapons. little John and little Bowen. he spun them around. "well i thought you were going to kill us?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:55 pm
Lenon watched Rahenno go. Might not be good....  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:56 pm
User Image

"My name is Raziel Yami. And yours?" Raziel didnt move an inch, the black blade still bleeding the substance created a frightening of death and destruction...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:58 pm
-Yami....-

"Then you'd be Mikyo's child, correct? That was his last name...he was incredibly powerful. I'd like to see what you have gained from him."  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:03 pm
"I have learned all that i could about him. I am still learning his Jutsus, but the bloodline came quickly to me....like i knew it my whole life." Raziel placed his left hand on the hilt of the Dai-Katana, one of his fathers stances. "Shall we begin?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:03 pm
skylock was suprised that no one said a word about the weapon he had copied from an aksuki member. "do you need help?" skylock asked mikyo's child. the black hooded figure came up from the ground. he touch the back of skylock's mind and then sunk back into the ground skylock knew who mikyo was and how important he was to Eng.  

skywerwolf

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games