Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

strumtoabeat15

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:30 pm
my name is Joshua ross, im 17, and i enjoy things like soccer, video games, hacky sacking, and things that involve hand foot coordination. i go to school in Waukesha, as a high schooler of course. im very social and take any thing ur willing to give( ;D) i like the shows naruto and bleach, etc., but im not a big dork about that kinda stuff. I also sing and paint and draw  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:51 pm
Hello
My name is ryan
I'm not only new to this guild but also sort of gaia (about 10 days or something) So anyway, I like alot of stuff like video games, all that stuff.

I do want to have an avitar that has alot of things that involve fire. Like the oculus and flames swords, um, all that stuff.  

The Mana Warrior

Amber of the shadows

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:25 pm
my name is amber, i have no life and i plan to give a lot of the money to my friends and the rest buying stuff for me! >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:37 pm
Hi! My name is L-O-L-I-S-U-G-A-R, but call me sylvia xd umm i'm 12(2007) and i love anime and u can check my page as u want! blaugh  

iXDwaffles

Blood_Thorn07

Hilarious Gekko

5,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:59 pm
Heyllo
My name is Sam. Im 13 and live in Mass.
I was born on July 4th( really, I am)an d have no life.
I am addicted to Edward Cullen, Edward Elric, books with Vampyres in them, music, singing, reading, and MOUNTAIN DEW!!!
Not really the last one, but u get the point!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:54 pm
i like mountain dew! mrgreen mrgreen  

vivalacora

Iki-ilo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:19 pm
Hi, I'm Iki-ilo (Iki for short is fine). I'm 23, turning 24 on January 5th - almost here!

I found out about this guild on NatsuNoYuki's profile, and it looked interesting, so I thought I'd join! I'm still working on reading through the information around here.

I like music, graphic/web design, art, literature, and graduating from school forever soon whee

I'm always up to making new friends!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:40 pm
User Image Welcome. =]  

Lady Pelvic

Tokoi Neko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:07 am
I'm Cynical...blah just call me Aihia if you say it sounds like ai-hi-ya but its really pronounced as Aya, I dont really know much about myself but i love taking personality quizzes, annoying my friends on what they think of me...yeah I'm a cuntfused lil girl lol! yeah i get confused a lot of times...a Ditz, Klutz and a loli midget. I like gothy things I'm into the gothic lolita outfit but i dont wear any goth clothes cause i live in a hot country plus if you lived here people will just stare at you and then try to harass you but enough about them this bout me.
What else oh yeah 15 female single and still lurking...eheh yeah like i plan to be a nun in a monastary but i dunno what up with that dream i had midwifery on my mind lately...what i hate well prolly everything same to as what i like...I can draw but i need to practice more and more everyday so i can hone that skill, I write stories when i dont feel like drawing anymore yeah and i'm practicing making panels and comic-making...yadda yadda i dont like to type much about myself when i dont feel like it but you can always go to my profile to know about me more or less.

love lots,
Aihia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is Lady Callie. I would prefer being called that, or just Callie. I own a charity and help out in several others. I enjoy donating, and being donated to. Gaia is my favorite pastime.

Ahem, I really dont know what to say now.
<3

Lady Callie G

8,900 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leunah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:57 pm
Heeey guys :3

I'm an 18 year old college student from the US. Thanks for letting me join. n_n My quest is kinda huge and I know I can't do it alone, so maybe being in this type of community will motivate me.

Hmm, I like:
-> Horses, and everything involving horses
-> Being silly with my friends
-> Writing
-> Travel
-> Photography
-> Music! <3
-> The Emperor's New Groove
-> Purple
-> MapleStory
-> Sushi

I dislike:
-> Stupid people
-> Liars
-> Fakers
-> Clowns
-> Spiders
-> the President
-> Hip Hop
-> Assholes
-> People who don't know how to drive...>_>

And that's about it. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:18 pm
Hey all.

Name's Kid Mental (not really...) I'm 15, Australian so you might not see me on much, but you'll see my insanity!

Sup all  

KidMental

Kakimochi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:17 pm

hello, i am Kakimochi. biggrin
My Loves heart
~Chocolate~Drawing~Coloring~Gaia~DeviantArt~Myspace~and lots of other stuffs including my dog and my family~
People say that i'm smart... well, i did skip a grade... but that was like ... a long time ago.
My friends are always with me, and i'm so glad! 3nodding

[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces