Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15800 15801 15802 15803 15804 15805 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:22 pm

Owwin
Pokemon Snap Wii, what with the 4th gen and all we have a shitload of new continents and pokemon. I would play it, and if you wouldn't you are a terrorist. Also the waterfall Gyarados kicked a**.

Just uhhh... get it on the virtual console
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:22 pm

Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau

I grew up with this game.
      And there was Grimer and Magneton and the three Jigglypuffs and Vileplume and you had to get the six signs and i ******** love this game xD
I grew up with it, too! And there was the bulbasaurs but not really they were dittos, and then all the little secrets and the Jynx and the Articuno and the last level devoted only to Mew and Graveler and Geodude and <3

And then there was Sandshrew and Sandslash and Polygon was a b***h to get and Electrabuzz and Dragonite and Dragonair and Starmie and Staryu and how long are we going to go with this? D;
I dunno, but I always could get Polygon pretty easy. Wasn't there a couple Polygons? Like, two or three? And then that mountain level with the alternate route over a waterfall! And Diglett and Dugtrio and Ghastly and Haunter! =D

I can only remember the one in the river one with the switch and I could never get a picture of it D;
      And there was Cloyster and Slowpoke and Slowbro and Swift Pikachu and Pikachu on a stump and every kind of Pikachu you can imagine o_e
I remember Slowbro and all the Pikachus! And Cloyster and Shellder and Metapod and the hundreds of Kakunas in the power plant.
I remember when you got porygon to come out of hiding it would yell "FANCY!!" the only pokemon in that game that didn't say it's own name. oh and what was the best picture anyone ever got in this game, excluding mew?

teh_n00b_huntr

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:23 pm

I NEED A WII TO PLAY POKEMON SNAP FIRST :c
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:23 pm

I remember pikachu balancing on voltorb. xd

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Orphie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:24 pm

Wantcookie
Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau

And then there was Sandshrew and Sandslash and Polygon was a b***h to get and Electrabuzz and Dragonite and Dragonair and Starmie and Staryu and how long are we going to go with this? D;
I dunno, but I always could get Polygon pretty easy. Wasn't there a couple Polygons? Like, two or three? And then that mountain level with the alternate route over a waterfall! And Diglett and Dugtrio and Ghastly and Haunter! =D

I can only remember the one in the river one with the switch and I could never get a picture of it D;
      And there was Cloyster and Slowpoke and Slowbro and Swift Pikachu and Pikachu on a stump and every kind of Pikachu you can imagine o_e
I remember Slowbro and all the Pikachus! And Cloyster and Shellder and Metapod and the hundreds of Kakunas in the power plant.

I remember looking up in the power plant and going "OH MY GOD" at all the Kakunas. xd
And the hilarious Bulba-Dittoes. xd
And the Zubats. I got annoyed with those Zubats because they went so fast. And Jynx was always pretty funny.

Wantcookie
Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau

Lul, you don't even remember surfing/balloon Pikachu?
      God I love this game...
      -Turns off LoZ so she can play it again-
      xD

Oh, now I remember those. And Doduo, Meowth, Snorlax, Kangaskhan, Psyduck... I'd have to plug in my N64 again to play it, though.

Do eeeeet.
      We can play it together! ;D
I'm not even at home! D: I have to wait a week and a half to play it.

But then there was Scyther, Eevee and Chansey, Goldeen... Staryu and Starmie... Squirtle times three. Sandshrew... How do I remember this game so well?

And there was Grimer and Magneton and the three Jigglypuffs and Vileplume and you had to get the six signs and i ******** love this game xD

Oh my god, I love both of you so much right now.
I used to spend hours trying to get absolutely everything in one go in one stage. heart
My favorites were the river and canyon stages. heart

I loved the Volcano stage and the Valley one because the valley one had Squirtle x3

Le Chapeau

Owwin

Waynebrizzle
Owwin
Pokemon Snap Wii, what with the 4th gen and all we have a shitload of new continents and pokemon. I would play it, and if you wouldn't you are a terrorist. Also the waterfall Gyarados kicked a**.

The only recent pokemon game I would buy.
They could make it extra hard by giving you stones to throw to make certain pokemon evolve so you could get pictures. Have to chuck a water stone a a poliwhirl (I think?) to get poliwrath.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:25 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau

I remember when you got porygon to come out of hiding it would yell "FANCY!!" the only pokemon in that game that didn't say it's own name. oh and what was the best picture anyone ever got in this game, excluding mew?

I'd have to check back to see, I haven't played in years. xd

l-Kriel-l

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Owwin
Waynebrizzle
Owwin

They could make it extra hard by giving you stones to throw to make certain pokemon evolve so you could get pictures. Have to chuck a water stone a a poliwhirl (I think?) to get poliwrath.

TRADE HAUNTER FOR GENGAR! ...Uhh, how would you trade?

Orphie
Wantcookie
Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau

I remember looking up in the power plant and going "OH MY GOD" at all the Kakunas. xd
And the hilarious Bulba-Dittoes. xd
And the Zubats. I got annoyed with those Zubats because they went so fast. And Jynx was always pretty funny.

xd Jynx.
And the most aggravating thing in the universe was Oak's incessant "You were close."
I can still perfectly mimic that to this day, it has stuck with me for that long. gonk

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:26 pm

PEOPLE.

Slow the ******** down...
User Image

Le Chapeau
Wantcookie
Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau

Do eeeeet.
      We can play it together! ;D
I'm not even at home! D: I have to wait a week and a half to play it.

But then there was Scyther, Eevee and Chansey, Goldeen... Staryu and Starmie... Squirtle times three. Sandshrew... How do I remember this game so well?

Oh my god, I love both of you so much right now.
I used to spend hours trying to get absolutely everything in one go in one stage. heart
My favorites were the river and canyon stages. heart

I loved the Volcano stage and the Valley one because the valley one had Squirtle x3
I probably remember the valley and the river the best out of all of them (besides the volcano), but I didn't really like the valley too well, except for the waterfalls.

And I forgot about Dragonite!

Orphie

Waynebrizzle

Owwin
Waynebrizzle
Owwin

Teh AK
Owwin

Just uhhh... get it on the virtual console
Yes, AK, because then I would have shitloads of new continents and pokemon to snap pictures of, why do you have to be a terrorist AK? What do you have against the rest of the world?

Owwin

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:27 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
PEOPLE.

Slow the ******** down...
User Image

Here's the gist of the convo if it's going too fast for you.

hey do you remember that one thing from pokemon snap

yeah i do

me too

what about that other thing

yes i remember that other thing

wicked sweet

yeah dude
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15800 15801 15802 15803 15804 15805 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games