Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15833 15834 15835 15836 15837 15838 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:24 pm

Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
My back has neer hurt this ******** bad. Holy s**t. I don't know what to do

Pulled muscle?
If so, s**t, those hurt.
I don't know. I have scoliosis, and I haven't been to a chiropractor in forever, so I thought that might be it. I haven't done anything to pull a muscle...

Oooooooh.
s**t sucks. >_>

What is scoliosis like? I've always wondered.
I don't know... I don't know about other cases of it, but apparently your spine curves in either a C shape or an S shape. I guess it can be associated with back pain although I've never had a huge problem with it. But my spine... like (and this will sound weird) but kind of sticks out a bit. Like, if you bend forward, reach back and feel your back. Your spine might stick out a little more than the rest of your back, but mine is always like that, and when I bend over, you can see it. Like a stegosaurus. And if you punch me in the actual SPINE, I won't feel it and you will hurt your hand.

Going to the chiropractor never really made me feel any better or worse and now I don't think I have any health insurance.

That actually sounds really...painful. >_>
It's not as bad as it sounds. It actually doesn't hurt most of the time. This is a strange occurrence.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 pm

T says:
Well, today was pretty awesome!

T has left the conversation.

Kriel says:
what

Hashire Kazemeijin says:
That was anti-climactic

I guess I have to post it again because it never showed up. >_>

l-Kriel-l

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:27 pm

Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
I don't know. I have scoliosis, and I haven't been to a chiropractor in forever, so I thought that might be it. I haven't done anything to pull a muscle...

Oooooooh.
s**t sucks. >_>

I don't know... I don't know about other cases of it, but apparently your spine curves in either a C shape or an S shape. I guess it can be associated with back pain although I've never had a huge problem with it. But my spine... like (and this will sound weird) but kind of sticks out a bit. Like, if you bend forward, reach back and feel your back. Your spine might stick out a little more than the rest of your back, but mine is always like that, and when I bend over, you can see it. Like a stegosaurus. And if you punch me in the actual SPINE, I won't feel it and you will hurt your hand.

Going to the chiropractor never really made me feel any better or worse and now I don't think I have any health insurance.

It's not as bad as it sounds. It actually doesn't hurt most of the time. This is a strange occurrence.
Solution: Get your spine surgically removed.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:28 pm

otawara
Dude, Fish...
Get it checked out. Do you want a Quasimodo style hunch-back?
Scoliosis can do that, I should know. I have it myself, but I don't have a hunch-back though.
Eh, I don't really care. xd It'll be fine. It's probably just growing pains or something.

Le Chapeau
Meta_Fish
My back has neer hurt this ******** bad. Holy s**t. I don't know what to do

Commision B-chan for a massage.
Apparently she'll melt you, make you hard, and melt you again.
;D
I've thought about going to get a massage a lot of times... But I'm broke and jobless. sweatdrop ANd they would probably go "wtf" at the spine growing out of my back. Did I mention the stretch marks? It's either from growing so much or from the spine, but there are stretch marks that never leave on my back. They almost put me in a backbrace.

Meta_Fish
Captain

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:29 pm

NintendOmega
Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish

Oooooooh.
s**t sucks. >_>

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:30 pm

NintendOmega
Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish

Oooooooh.
s**t sucks. >_>

I had a dream that it just tore itself from my body and it was this giant bone-dragon that flew off.

Meta_Fish
Captain

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:32 pm

What is happening to Gaia today?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:33 pm

Shane-Cheshner
I'm not noticing anything.

Meta_Fish
Captain

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:33 pm

Shane-Cheshner

What happened?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:35 pm

Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner

I posted something and it wasn't there, now the buttons above the posts are gone...
I can still click on them, they just aren't there. Just a white space.

l-Kriel-l

Le Chapeau

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:36 pm

Well ******** guys...
Gamestop won't higher me 3:
They passed on my application.
I'm a little bummed...

Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner

I posted something and it wasn't there, now the buttons above the posts are gone...

That's not so bad.

otawara

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner

It hates you. evil
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:37 pm

Le Chapeau
Well ******** guys...
I'm a little bummed...

Hat hug?

otawara

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:38 pm

Le Chapeau
Well ******** guys...
I'm a little bummed...
They won't hire me either. I know more about video games than most of them put together. >_<
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15833 15834 15835 15836 15837 15838 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games