Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15856 15857 15858 15859 15860 15861 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:56 pm

Shane-Cheshner
bleu_flame
Shane-Cheshner
bleu_flame
Shane-Cheshner
bleu_flame
@Kriel: I thought it was you! :'D How have you been?

I've been pretty good!
How've you been?

I'm doing well. :3 I learned me some CSS coding for a profile I'm making. The codes are pretty easy, though I had to get help twice. xD

Oh, nice.
I need to learn some coding on stuff, since I'm going into game programming/design. xd
I'm going into programming/designing too! :'D
Here's the profile I'm making for my Muted. [x] I'm too lazy to finish the last URL icon. xd

Awwww, you guys. I like the profile, it's pretty awesome.
I was gonna ask how things are going with Muted, but I see they're going well. xd

Thanks. ^_^ I'll probably finish that icon sometime tonight and make some of the stars in the header flash. :3 We're doing pretty well. In about seventeen days, we are secretly meeting at a camp up in Boston. I live in Texas and her in Georgia. xd
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:59 pm

Hey Owwin... what do you say about being a villain in my story... also when I say villain i mean in a very loose way...

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:02 pm

bleu_flame
Shane-Cheshner
bleu_flame
Shane-Cheshner
bleu_flame

I'm doing well. :3 I learned me some CSS coding for a profile I'm making. The codes are pretty easy, though I had to get help twice. xD

Oh, nice.
I need to learn some coding on stuff, since I'm going into game programming/design. xd
Here's the profile I'm making for my Muted. [x] I'm too lazy to finish the last URL icon. xd

I was gonna ask how things are going with Muted, but I see they're going well. xd

Thanks. ^_^ I'll probably finish that icon sometime tonight and make some of the stars in the header flash. :3 We're doing pretty well. In about seventeen days, we are secretly meeting at a camp up in Boston. I live in Texas and her in Georgia. xd

Awesome. It looks good so far.
Aw, man, you lucky b***h. xd
I bet you're really excited though. I would be excited as ********, but there would be no circumstance that would allow me to secretly go meet someone I liked. xd
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:02 pm

Regulust
Hey Owwin... what do you say about being a villain in my story... also when I say villain i mean in a very loose way...
I wouldn't mind, Owwin has had thousands of incarnations in my own mind, a villainous one wouldn't bother me.

Owwin

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:07 pm

Shane-Cheshner
bleu_flame
Shane-Cheshner
bleu_flame
Shane-Cheshner
bleu_flame

Oh, nice.

I bet you're really excited though. I would be excited as ********, but there would be no circumstance that would allow me to secretly go meet someone I liked. xd
I'm pretty shy, actually. xd I've known her for three years and have dated her for nine months. I'll probably hide from her for the first day, but she would probably start calling my phone and listen for the ringtone at lunch. xDD Other than that, I can't wait. :3 I get free hugs. :'D
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:08 pm

Owwin
Regulust
I wouldn't mind, Owwin has had thousands of incarnations in my own mind, a villainous one wouldn't bother me.

When I said "in a very loose way" I meant cause a very important villain dresses up as a doctor and pretty much ******** over an entire populos(sp?) that he thinks is trying to overthrow him.

Also is having a villainrelated to a main character cliched or is it ok?

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:13 pm

bleu_flame
Shane-Cheshner
bleu_flame
Shane-Cheshner
bleu_flame

I'm pretty shy, actually. xd I've known her for three years and have dated her for nine months. I'll probably hide from her for the first day, but she would probably start calling my phone and listen for the ringtone at lunch. xDD Other than that, I can't wait. :3 I get free hugs. :'D

Oh, trust me, I'm damn shy as well. xd
But yeah, I'm still pretty jealous of you. And damn, nine months and things are still going well. biggrin
hugs are fun :3
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:15 pm

Hey, who said they could do profile coding?
      > 3>

Le Chapeau

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:18 pm

Regulust
Owwin
Regulust

When I said "in a very loose way" I meant cause a very important villain dresses up as a doctor and pretty much ******** over an entire populos(sp?) that he thinks is trying to overthrow him.

I always thought a bad guy who feels threatened and backed into a corner was the scariest and most desperate kind, so I like it. Also there are just as many non villain related main characters out there, I say just do what you will.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:18 pm

If it wasn't for Rhythm Heaven, I'd never be able to do Off beats.
Yay Lockstep.

melikefood

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:20 pm

Owwin
Regulust
Owwin
Regulust

I always thought a bad guy who feels threatened and backed into a corner was the scariest and most desperate kind, so I like it. Also there are just as many non villain related main characters out there, I say just do what you will.

Cool.

Well then it's set. I'm not adding anymore culties to my story.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:21 pm

Regulust
Owwin
Regulust
Owwin
Regulust

Cool.

D<
no jk

l-Kriel-l

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:25 pm

Shane-Cheshner
Regulust
Owwin
Regulust
Owwin
Regulust

Cool.

D<
no jk

I've already got T, J, Hash, Orph, Zeph, Wylr, Owwin, and... you!

Though you and Orph I'm using your real names. Also Wylr is a girl in my story cause I don't feel like changing it. xD

Also Zeph and Wylr are my characters younger sisters... Also no incest. D<
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:26 pm

Right, so. For my new profile, I'm trying to decide between the Kid Icarus theme song, the original LoZ, and the Original Mario Bros. one...

Thoughs on which one to choose and/or other suggestions?

Le Chapeau

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:28 pm

Regulust
Shane-Cheshner
Regulust
Owwin
Regulust

Cool.

D<
no jk

I've already got T, J, Hash, Orph, Zeph, Wylr, Owwin, and... you!

Though you and Orph I'm using your real names. Also Wylr is a girl in my story cause I don't feel like changing it. xD

Also Zeph and Wylr are my characters younger sisters... Also no incest. D<

Oh, okay! xd
Probably a good idea, both our names are really short.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15856 15857 15858 15859 15860 15861 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games