Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15884 15885 15886 15887 15888 15889 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:42 pm

Bongardo
Meta_Fish
Rented Punch-Out and Excitebots for one night. If you have a Wii and you don't have Excitebots you're doing yourself a major disservice.
Excitebots looks very similer to Excite Truck to me. Is it really that much better?

and is it true that you can't use your own music on it like in Truck? that was a huge dissapointment when I heard that...
It's similar, but Excite Truck was fun, right? And Excitebots is just insanely more fun.

I don't think you can play your own music, but if it's that big a deal to you, mute the in-game music and play your own on an mp3 player or a computer nearby. The music in this game is 100x better than Excite Truck's.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:44 pm

Meta_Fish
Bongardo
Meta_Fish
Rented Punch-Out and Excitebots for one night. If you have a Wii and you don't have Excitebots you're doing yourself a major disservice.
Excitebots looks very similer to Excite Truck to me. Is it really that much better?

and is it true that you can't use your own music on it like in Truck? that was a huge dissapointment when I heard that...
It's similar, but Excite Truck was fun, right? And Excitebots is just insanely more fun.

I don't think you can play your own music, but if it's that big a deal to you, mute the in-game music and play your own on an mp3 player or a computer nearby. The music in this game is 100x better than Excite Truck's.

Again, not that hard. Excite Truck was the same guitar riff over and over again.

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:45 pm

Wantcookie
Meta_Fish
Bongardo
Meta_Fish

Again, not that hard. Excite Truck was the same guitar riff over and over again.
I know. I didn't say it wasn't, did I?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:47 pm

Meta_Fish
Wantcookie
Meta_Fish
Bongardo
Meta_Fish

I know. I didn't say it wasn't, did I?

I know, I'm just pointing out exactly how much Excite Truck needed that "BYOM" thing. xd

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:53 pm

Damn you Super Macho Man.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:56 pm

Meta_Fish
Damn you Super Macho Man.

MACHO!

otawara

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:03 pm

Meta_Fish
Bongardo
Meta_Fish

Yeah, I might get it, there are just so many other games I want soon too.

And I just don't like playing other music from another source while playing a game, it just bugs me somehow... especially if the sound effects get muted too. but a lot of games can mute just the music, but even so, the music is probably O.K. anyway, I never had a problem with game music before. I just really like being able to play any music I want. And I didn't discover that till very late in Excite Truck.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:04 pm

Bongardo
Meta_Fish
Bongardo
Meta_Fish

And I just don't like playing other music from another source while playing a game, it just bugs me somehow... especially if the sound effects get muted too. but a lot of games can mute just the music, but even so, the music is probably O.K. anyway, I never had a problem with game music before. I just really like being able to play any music I want. And I didn't discover that till very late in Excite Truck.
I understand, but the music in Excitebots is kinda good.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:05 pm

Meta_Fish
Bongardo
Meta_Fish
Bongardo
Meta_Fish

I understand, but the music in Excitebots is kinda good.
that's cool.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:07 pm

I've been selling a few Excitebots copies, but never played one.
What's it all about?

otawara

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:11 pm

otawara
What's it all about?
When people ask what a game's about I usually laugh because they ask about a racing game or something. But you didn't ask exactly that. Excitebots is an insane racing game. Think Mario Kart, but a million times more insane and a lot less frustrating.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:12 pm

Meta_Fish
otawara
What's it all about?
When people ask what a game's about I usually laugh because they ask about a racing game or something. But you didn't ask exactly that. Excitebots is an insane racing game. Think Mario Kart, but a million times more insane and a lot less frustrating.

No blue shells?
You promise?
By God... the blue shells...

otawara

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:14 pm

Meta_Fish
otawara
What's it all about?
It also focoses more on tricks, and gaining points. And winning first place simply gives you more points. the winner in the end is the one with the most points.

I find Excite Truck more frusterating then mario Kart. Very Fun though still
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:17 pm

Bongardo
Meta_Fish
otawara
What's it all about?
It also focoses more on tricks, and gaining points. And winning first place simply gives you more points. the winner in the end is the one with the most points.

I find Excite Truck more frusterating then mario Kart. Very Fun though still

I think I'll pop it in next time at work to show to it to some kiddies. >_>

otawara

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:17 pm

Borp.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15884 15885 15886 15887 15888 15889 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games