Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:09 pm
Jin listened to Laswende as she spoke.
He found that when she spoke for a long time it sounded like her singing. He thought it enjoyable to listen to her, no matter what she said.
Then…she hit a soft spot in Jin’s armor.
A spot he wasn’t aware of.
Why did he want to be forgotten? He stared at the wall across the room in front of him and thought of the question she had asked.
On one hand, he didn’t.
Despite what he might have told people, or showed them, he wanted to be well liked and so on. On the other, he was so embarrassed of his actions he wanted to run and never be thought of again.
“You’re very bold in your questions…” He sighed out wondering how he should reply to such a blunt question. He let his head hang low as his hand rubbed at his eyes and he replied, “Ok…I want to be forgotten…. and I want to be forgotten…. because if I were remembered, it would only be for bad things.” He finally said. His eyes looked depressed now. He felt awkward being so open with someone he just met.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:27 pm
His answer moved her. She removed her hand from his leg and brought it to her chest, as if to soothe an aching heart. Her throat tightened in an effort to hold back the sobs she knew would come. When she parted her lips to speak, her voice was a shaky whisper.

"Jin... You have the power to change this. All of this. We are the creators of our existance. If there is something in your life that is burdensome, then release it. Let it go. Instead, manifest things that will help you become a greater person. If you want to be remembered for good things, then you must think, say and do good things. You have the strength to move pass this dark place. Believe me. We've all had our trials. We've all had our moments of strife. Some have had to endure more, but those are the people who become the strongest. They are the ones who in the face of darkness stood up and stood strong. Rise to the challenge, Jin. Become the wonderous person I know you can be. Remember this: Night always preceeds day, winter will always come before spring. Beyond the darkest veil, there is Light."

Her voice ceased, allowing what she had said to sink in. She wanted to say more, to tell him more, to help him... But she'd already said more than enough. He would make it through the shadows. Deep in her soul, she knew it.

Tooty Jones

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:48 pm
Her hand withdrew when he answered.
Jin looked up at her wondering if what he had said upset her.
Why was he dumping on her? She didn’t need to hear any of this or be a part of his pity party.
It was stupid of him to wallow in self-disgust.
It did no one good.
“And…I’ll try, I’m going to try my hardest and be a better person. To control my temper and to really be there for those who I care for. It won’t be easy though. I happen to be a creature of habit.” He said grinning.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:03 pm
His smile made her laugh. Ah, how good it was to feel the negative emotions ebbing. The air became lighter and for the first time she felt welcom in this home.

"Creature of habit? Aren't we all?" She was glad that he would try to change, although she didn't know where he was starting from. Nevertheless, if he needed help, she'd be there.

"Now what do you say we get out of this musty, old library and throw your bags back into your room. It seems there's no longer a need for them. I mean, you've decided to stay, right?" She stood up and stretched, newfound confidence radiating outward. Was it possible she had a friend? It was too soon to tell, but there was a good feeling about all of this... About Jin.

"Who knows? I may even show you my room. I'm quite excited, having finished putting away all my clothes. And afterwards we can eat something. I'm starving! Well... That is... Unless you've had too much of me for one day?" She canted her head to the side and offered a coy smile.

Tooty Jones

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:28 pm
Jin looked over at his bags unsure.
Was he staying? Could he really change in this place?
It had felt so dark and suffocating lately.
But who knows, maybe Laswende would change all that.
Maybe she would breathe life into it as Klara did.
Jin stood, standing up rail straight to fix his back.
He had horrible posture when he sat down anywhere.
He felt a light pop in his back and was satisfied.
Bending over he picked his bags up from the floor, “Alright sure. I’ll stay. I’ll just keep myself a little low key for a bit.” He told her, but was explaining his plan more to himself really.

“Are you a psychiatrist of some sort?” He asked out of nowhere.
She was very good at lifting spirits if it wasn’t her profession.
Jin laughed and said jokingly, “Yeah. Go away. I’m bored of you.”
She shrugged and started to walk away taking him seriously.
Jin dropped his bags and took hold of one of her wrists to stop her, “Huh wait, I…” Her face turned toward him revealing a playful smile.
He let go of her wrist. “Ok. Ok. No more joking.” He promised her, picking his bags up again.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:52 pm
“Alright sure. I’ll stay. I’ll just keep myself a little low key for a bit.”

"Nice! Well... Except for the low key bit. I don't think I can be low key. It's not in my personality. Oh, what am I talking about? You're the one that wants to be low key, not me!" She laughed, beginning to truly enjoy herself. When he asked if she was a shrink, she quirked a brow in curiosity and confusion.

"A psychiatrist? No... I just care. Perhaps a little too much and too easily for my own good, but I care. I don't really have a set career. I'm more of a drifter." After Jin picked up his bags, the two began to head out.

"I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but you can call me Lace. Not only is Laswende hard to say, but it's been worn out from my family using it so often. Besides, I think Lace suits me better..." As usual, she drifted off into a song rather than a hollow pause. The words were whispered under her breath.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

"Where is your room anyway?" For some reason, Lace felt as if she were talking too much...

Tooty Jones

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:37 pm
Mai smiled. She began to feel more and more comfortable around this person.
"Yeah. I've been here for a while. So I take it that your not currently 'with' someone?" She asked, implying that he wasn't currently seeing anyone.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:17 pm
Ryuu nodded. "Yes. I'm not with anyone.. But a few of my old friends are here, which is great. I haven't seen most of them in years. But yeah, I'm not seeing anyone, if that's what you're saying." Ryuu said, his lips turned into a grin. I wonder why she asks..

[Lol. It's like the Michael Jackson song "I wanna love you, Pretty Young thing. lmao. xd ]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:56 pm
Mai smiled gently at him.
"Oh." She said quietly. "Yeah, my friends...They all died. I was the only one who got away. The man who killed them lives in this house. He's outside right now...He doesn't look the same as he did back then. Not physically. Just his eyes. They always change color." She said her eyes distant. Suddenly Mai was slammed back into reality.
"Oh sorry. I ranble like that a lot." She said, blushing.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:18 pm
((Hey everyone!

Sorry to interupt, but I finally finished my RP, thing is, one person already left. He said it was boring and he quit, saying that there was a "Dream RP" or whatever that he liked better. But this is my first RP and it just now opened up. Were still accepting, and I know all of you love to RP, so, if you would be so kind as to maybe perk it up a bit? Please? I would greatly appreciate it!

Xie Xie! (thank you!) ))

BleedingAngelRose

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:02 pm
Ryuu shook his head. "Nah, it okay. I don't realize but I used to do that all the time. That's too bad though, that they're all dead." Ryuu said. "Wait.. You mean Takeru? I'm sorry. Yeah he has a bad past, but most of us have forgiven him for what he did. He, you see, has an alternative half, called Kiryuu. It caused him to kill all those people." Ryuu said.

Ryuu closed his eyes for a second, inhaling deeply, then exhaled. Ryuu got sick when he pictured all the dead people Takeru had killed. That's he'd ran away. Also for the fact he might've died.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:17 pm
"Wait.. You mean Takeru? I'm sorry. Yeah he has a bad past, but most of us have forgiven him for what he did. He, you see, has an alternative half, called Kiryuu. It caused him to kill all those people." Ryuu said.
"Yeah. I kinda figured that, his eyes changing all the time. I try to be calm around him. But sometimes it just gets really hard."

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:49 pm
"Yeah, I understand how it is. Life just gets hard, if you know what I mean." Ryuu said, shrugging.

[Umm... new subjct? I can't think.. razz lol.]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:07 pm
Bou, Lilli and Zan were in Zan's new room.
Zan already got washed up and Bou was in the middle of healing her cuts and bruises.
"What do you intend on naming the baby?" Bou asked. "Takeru said that it might be a boy, I sense that too." She said smiling.
[[What about Kyo?]]

Mai sighed and lay down on the couch. Her long, black hair spread down and touched the floor. She put her hand on her temple and closed her eyes.
"Ryuu, You were with Zan." She said, making a statement. She had viewed the scene outside, when they were kissing.
"If she's here, why do you take such strong interest in me?"

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:48 pm
[Kyoiya is waiting outside the room while they clean her up.. I guess... confused ]

Lilli shrugged. "I don't really know yet. But I'm pretty sure it will be a boy though. I kind of like the name Toshinori. I had a friend named Toshinori when I was little, but his family moved away while we were still little." Lilli said.
"He'd be little baby Toshi." Lilli said, smiling.

Kyoiya sat, waiting in the hall. His back was resting against the wall across from the room.
_________________________________________________________--

Ryuu sighed. "Well.. Zankoku and I were together years ago, but then we were seperated after the accident with Takeru. I guess our feelings for eachother fell apart as time went on." Ryuu said.
He pursed his lips for a moment as he thought. "I don't know why I took such sudden interest in you. Just somehting about you, attracts me to you. I can't say what though.." Ryuu said, shrugging. "Is there somehitng wrong with me have an interest for you?" Ryuu asked, his voice sweet.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games