Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:57 am
Robin entered a state of charge following the two, intruige was awakended inside of him at the arrival of the traveller yet thier was no time to fed the beats aching belly with the important and heavy task of gathering the ingrdients to prevent Starfire from suffering the ulitmate and ending fate of death.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:57 pm
Then Gemini walked to a cave where she found the second plant that she needed. "Here it is," she said as she ran to it. Then Gemini turned into her refular form picked the plant and placed it in the bag. "Ok, we can head back," she said.

Starfire lied on the bed feeling a lmore weaker and sicker. "Oh, Robin. Gemini. Uh. . ."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:30 am
'Good we better hurry, how long does it take for the disease to take full on effect ?' Robin enquired releifed that the seemignly difficult side of the task seemed be in the final stages of completion. However as it was with the group, something would present itself making thier task much harder and difficult.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:53 pm
"Hm, it usually takes long but since mother isn' from this world, it can spread fast for her. So we better hurry back. So we'll fly there," said Gemini.

Zeta looked confused and said, "Fly. But how?"

"Like so," said Gemini as her wolf form grew a little bigger and angel wings appeared on her back. "Both of you get on," she said.

Zeta nodded, transformed into her regular form and hoppd onto Gemini's back.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:15 am
Robin leapt onto Geminis back insntantly morphing out of his wolf form releived at the releive and speed up the process of getting back, despite the buzz of distrust for the new comer. He had to trust her for now,the task at hand needed to attended to first, nothing else mattered for now until it was done.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:46 pm
Then Gemini said, "Hold on." She then flew off into the sky and headed back to the castle.

"I've never seen a wolven like you with wings before," said Zeta.

"Hm, I see," said Gemini with a smirk. She then landed at the castle.

Iatlius saw Gemini and father Robin arrive back safely. He ran to them and said, "Yeah, your back!" He then notice the new comer, "Whose she?"

"Hello, Italius," said Gemini. "She intoduce herself," she said.

Zeta then got off and said, "I'm Zeta little one."

Then Gemini said, "We'll be in castle." She then headed inside.

"Uh. . .," Starfire was feeling weaker as the sickness grew more faster.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:22 am
Robin charged into the room his surroudings returning to thier swirled and streaky state. Charging into the caslte exhbiting new caution as he charged through the door and morphed back with difficulty in human form, his attention soley focused on Strafires wanning condition.'Starfire it's Ok, you'll be fine' he wheezed.

Spider-robin leapt down from the tree out of the corner of his busy eyes he noticed the rustle of wind and glanced up to see the suprising return of Robin and Gemini and someone new. What did they just advertise themselves to everyone ?, he squinted in this distance the blob of the newcomer was unclear and even the smaller and fuzzier of Italius was even more from this distance.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:16 pm
"Are you good or bad wolf ma'm?" asked Italius.

"I'm good young one," said Zeta as she smiled to the boy.

Starfire looked to Robin and Gemini. She glanced at them weak and said, "Robin. . .Gemini. . . .uh. ."

Gemini went over to her mother Starfire snd felt her head. "Ooo, its going bad. I better make the antidote quick. Father keep mother company. I'll go make the antidote," she said. So she left the room with the bag, went to the camp fire area and started smashing the plants in a bowl with water. She smashed it with a stone that looked like a spoon. then she started mixing it.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:11 am
Vesta put her hand once more in the water and the water climbed up her arm. Her eyes widened and ran back away from it and bumbed into Gemini's leg. "Ooof, Gemini you back!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:10 am
Robin nodded moving a little closer to Satfire. 'Star it's all going to be all ok, you'll be up and around in no time' Robin whispered delcately, he controlled the picth and tone of his voice incase his tone could intensify Starfires symptoms in the final moment of her illness. It would be ok now, it was nearly all over.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:00 pm
"Oh, yes I'm back Vesta. Hello child," said Gemini as she was still mixing the stuff.

Starfire looked to Robin and heard his voice. She stared towards him and gave him a weak smile but the best one she could give him. "Oh, Robin. . .I hope I do make it," she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:42 pm
"Gemini? What are you doing, are you making soup?" Vesta asked with her head cocked to the side with curiosity.  

ElectricCandii

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:20 am
'It will be Star, me and Gemini promise' Robin whispered delictely, the few breif seconds felt like strenious and echausting hours of work draining all his strength metnally,physically and emotionally, it would be ok all they needed to do was finish the antidote.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:57 pm
"Actually its a type of medicine soup," said Gemini.

Starfire said, "I hope. . .your right. . .my love." She looked even weaker now.

"Ok, it looks like I'm done," said Gemini.

"Done with what?" asked Italius.

"Oh, with some very special medicine soup. Well, you guys stay put now," said Gemini as she walked into the castle. She walked to the room where Starfire and Robin were. "Ok, I'm done and mom you going to need to drink this," said Gemini.

Starfire lifted her head slowly and nodded. "Ok," she said weakly.

Then Gemini walked to her mother and put the bowl-cup near her mouth and lips.

Then Starfire started to drink the antidote.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:45 am
Robin wacthed tentive eye as his body entered a stage of emotioanlly suspended animtation. His insides frooze at Starfire began to consume the antidote. Hope didn't cover the desperate thoughts which filled his mind focused on the full recovery of Starfire.It wasn't fair, she was such a good person.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games