Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:58 pm
(if it wasnt for me this place would still be destryed)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:17 pm
Sakuya & Aro walk into Oaks Alley and find a table to sit at.  

xXSexyDemonGirlXx

Aro97

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:26 pm
aro sat down with sakuya." i would like pork flavor ramen."aro said to the waiter.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:38 pm
A young shinobi walked in and sat down at the bar. The waiter walked up to him and smiled at him as he took his order. "Vegetable Beef udon...please," he told him as the waiter nodded and placed the order in. The shinobi waited patiently for his food to get ready while looking around the place. "Nice place," he muttered.  

BluewolfofMibu

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:43 pm
(thank u biggrin )  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:44 pm
((uh...for what?))  

BluewolfofMibu

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:52 pm
(nothin...u said nice place and i said thank u...i made it)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:00 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu came in as she looked around then smiled.She then went into the back as she went through some stuff.Mean while the waiter came through and gave to costermers there order.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

Rockgirl809

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:36 pm
Shinji walked in quietly, not looking up. He sat down at one of the tables near the back, and pushed his rain-slicked hair away from his eyes. He shied away, and the waitress barely heard his
"Miso ramen with beef, please" that was his order. He dropped his head onto the table while the waitress took his order to the chef.
"Where... amI... g.g.g.gooing....to find...a ....person.. w who ccccan teach me.....genjutsu?" He stuttered into his arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:51 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu put an apren on as she saw another person caom in.She didnt't hear what he said untill she looked up and noticed it was the boy she met earlier."You have to speak up in order for me to get you what you want."Mizu said nicely.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

Rockgirl809

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:34 pm
Norai walked into the cafe and looked around. She walked in and sat down at a table alone. She placed her bow and quiver in the seat next to her and looked at the menu.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:04 am
((oh, yeah i like it, plus it's got udon, i love udon with cooked vegetables and beef hmmm...which is funny cause a lot of people are ordering ramen but that's not on the menu lol))

The man started to eat the hot steaming food placed in front of him. "Hmm, this is really good, better than my village's" he muttered as he continued eating his food. Meanwhile he noticed someone stuttering about genjutsus. He knew quite a few actually, but was in no mood to be teaching, he just wanted to eat his food, finish his mission and get out. He had been traveling a lot so he was quite looking forward to going home. The shinobi then noticed the girl with a bow and quiver sitting down. "Don't see many bow users," he muttered as he continued eating his food.  

BluewolfofMibu

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:28 am
as aro got his ramen he looked at sakuya."you want some?" he said as he held out the bowl of ramen to her .  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:34 am
((Because this place was originally built as a cafe, not a ramen shop))

"Only because few know how to really use it." Norai said looking up from the menu at him. Her eyes were fixed on him and had a piercing quality to them. She was also able to hear him despite his whisper showing she had very good senses.

Nikki-Xion14

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:31 am
((Don't worry it's still a cafe, I wish the orginal owner was still here she would have killed the person who destroyed the place lol))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games