Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:04 pm
Makira held on tight.

[[also exits to Whiralon]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:06 pm
Spade blinked still shaken up and frightened. She moved to help up Lost who she could tell was doing his best not to cry. Spade held onto him not wanting to be alone after what just happened.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:10 pm
A lean looking man approached, "Spade and Lost, correct?" He asked and stopped approaching.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:16 pm
Spade nodded slightly scared her voice would show how scared she was. "Who are you?" She asked not sure who was going to meet them.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:31 am
"I'm a close friend of Seraphiel's, Koto," The man introduced himself, "I was asked to keep you safe until she or KoTari can come here."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:49 am
Spade nodded. She pulled Lost along gently. "She is in tower town. She said to get help" She wanted to just curl up and cry. Spade was scared she was going to lose someone else.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:54 am
Koto nodded, "Yes I know. She has been sending distress signals to us for a while. I think KoTari sees it as a joke or something," He walked to his house and opened the door, "Come on in. I know you must be frightened."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:06 am
Spade nodded walking inside keeping Lost near her. She could tell he wasnt liking the idea of being with someone he didnt know. "Is someone going to go save her?"  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:08 am
"I wouldn't be capable of doing much regarding saving," Koto said and removed his cloak; revealing his prosthetic arms and legs, "We are going to have to hope KoTari gets my own plea for assistance as well as Seraphiel's," He hung the cloak up in the corner and sat down at the table, "Have something to eat while we wait. I know it's not the correct time for that but you two need to keep your strength up."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:41 am
// can i see his profile? //

Spade sat down. "We already ate earlier" She said quietly. Part of her wanted to know what had happened, but everything else in her was screaming what happened to seraphiel. She couldnt stand just waiting and hoping, it felt worse when she knew there was a chance seraphiel would have fared better if they hadnt been there. "Why are you sending distress calls out?"  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:48 am
(I didn't plan on keeping him as a normal character so he doesn't have one. He's a lean middle aged man with short hair and gentle eyes. He has plastic limbs and he doesn't really care who sees them)

Koto sighed when she said that, but it wasn't a mean sigh, "We are sending calls because Seraphiel needs assistance. KoTari is having his own trouble right now in Kelnia Bay. It's regrettable, but we can't do anything here. I must keep watch over you hatchlings and make sure you are safe from harm. This is the best I can do," He looked over to the two children, "We Dragonkin have a way of getting out of trouble. She will be fine."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:13 am
Spade nodded. "Your a dragonkin too?" She was suprised but also wondering how he changed with artificial limbs. She looked at Lost who was calmer after deciding that he was safe enough. "She said the Academy might have been behind it. They take away everyone" Spade said quietly.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:18 am
Koto nodded, "I am," He said to her first question. He hasn't actually became one in many years though, since he has no arms and legs, "I know she mentioned the Academy to me too," He leaned back and sipped some coffee that was poured up in a mug on the table, "Those two children keep getting themselves into trouble. I fear that one day the might not be able to pull through. Once KoTari recovers I will try again. Right now he's dealing with some...personal demons that I would rather not mention in front of you hatchlings."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:31 am
// XD personal demons..... my mind is reeling and most of the ideas are vivid and above Gaia standards //

Spade smiled a bit. "Children? Seraphiel says she is past young" Spade thought it was funny to see someone call them children. She figured KoTari would be able to recover quickly. She was a little bit happier.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:35 am
(Currently he's going through blood addiction. Dragonkin get hooked on blood and can basically go wild. Like how animals go wild from the taste of blood)

"To hatchlings like you two, she is very old. However to me she is still young and still needs to learn her place in the world," Koto said, "Her brother KoTari is not much better."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games