Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:40 pm
Sai glared "Its none of you guys business!" he said madly, he never like revealing his past or secrets and signed to Kiara to say nothing.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:50 am
((I wonder what would happen if Kaede suddenly sprung into this stuff... xD))

Kiara nodded, and just zipped her mouth. She looked around, trying to sense where the other two are.

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:12 am
[[ahh... kay.]]

"Now now, no need to get angry. We just want some answers. What are you doing here?" Illusia repeated Mark's question.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:22 am
Sai glared and repeated "Its none of you guys business!" he said madly exposing his fangs now.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:01 pm
Mark was not impressed with the his temper. "Alright, no one needs to get hurt here. We were only curious on what two people such as yourselves would be doing in a place like this." He explained. He finally put his sword away and crossed his arms. For all he knew, these guys could of been stalking them through the forest. Some demons like to do that.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:10 pm
Sai still stood next to Kiara in protection way. "We are night creatures.. cant we walk in this forest so we could avoid the sun?" he asked madly. "You are the people who doesnt seem to belong in here!"  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:01 pm
Kiara stood close to Sai, listening to their conversations. She saw the man put his sword down and crossed his arms, and wondered what would happen next.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:14 pm
Mark sighed. "Yes, I realize I don't belong here. In fact, I hate it here." He said. "Well now that I know what you're doing here, I suppose we can let you be."  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:40 am
Sai eye twitched "We never asked for permission..kid.." he said madly

(( wonder if he likes to be called a kid xDD ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:46 pm
[Nope XD]

Mark walked up to him. He certainly didn't like his 'kid' comment. "Are all demons like this?" He asked to him. Of course, he knew they really weren't, but its the kind of question to irritate someone.

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:42 am
Sai's eye twiched "You damn brat!" he thought madly and patted his head "Be a good little boy, ok?" he said with a smirk, just to piss him off since he was higher then him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:46 pm
Kiara stood behind Sai, ready in case the man will attack her brother. She knew Sai was like this, if he wasn't, he wouldn't be Sai.  

Chi Awase

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:18 pm
Mark frowned at his comment. It seemed a hidden competition had started between the two, trying to piss each other off. He looked beyond the man and at the girl behind him. He couldn't figure out exactly their relationship yet, but he assumed they were related. He ignored his comment about being a little boy. "Are you related to this man?" He asked her. He could see that the other man was trying to protect her so he knew this would anger him.

[Sai and Mark's little acquaintance is hilarious. They're just getting eachother mad XD]

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:36 pm
Kiara just stayed quiet, knowing that Sai will get angry at her or something if she ever replies to this man before he does. And, since they're making each other mad, she didn't want to piss Sai more.  

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:44 pm
Sai grabbed Kiara close to him and glared at that little guy "This man.. as you said.. is much more then you can ever be to her" he said, not wanting to say anything else that will show in what kind of relationship are they.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games