Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:12 pm

(( dude I was never a true akatsuki, I'm an assassin.))

Jedi caught the lihtning with his pre-kusunagi and then jumped away before he other lightning hit. " be careful dude, I'm on your side greyson."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:13 pm

jedimastersonic

Jedi caught the lihtning with his pre-kusunagi and then jumped away before he other lightning hit. " be careful dude, I'm on your side greyson."
((Oh...well then sorry for almost burning you to a crisp earlier....I'm just joking you were attacking Raiden though so I had to))

Dark-Ninja70

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:16 pm

Dark-Ninja70
jedimastersonic

((Oh...well then sorry for almost burning you to a crisp earlier....I'm just joking you were attacking Raiden though so I had to))

No worries, I should have chosen a better move for surviving that though, on well
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:16 pm

Sypher got caught in the attack but stabbed with his knuckle (Not bone just knuckle) into the hand that caught into a Dim Mak point paralyzing most of the fingers of that arm. While doing so he pulled him foward while side stepping the the direction of the caught hand and shot a two finger stab at the stomach directly below the belly button.

M o k i F a i r y

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:18 pm

((Note: This style is incredibly difficult and would kill me if it wasn't for the fact I could fix my bones in an instant.))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:29 pm

Akira walked in his Light Assassins cloak on. He smirked. "Need any assistance Jedi...Hanzo."

The Cloaked Oinin commander (now known as a Clone of Akira by Hanzo and Jedi) Stood up on the gates.

((I found the ULTIMATE TRIBUTE TO DRUNKEN TONY......DrumROll

User Image))

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:01 pm

SynysterGatesRules
Syn jabs the knife into the tree and then grabs a kunia from his pocket. He wraps a fake bomb around it and throws it at phi to see if he would freak out. He puts a smaller explosive tag one for parties that shoots out confetti. He has a big smile on his face when he does these because he is still a kid at heart when it comes to jokes. He throws it so it lands right below his feet. Syn watches from down below to see what happens.

Phi appear behide Syn. "Here you kunai Syn." Phi smile and then disappear to the same tree, like nothing happen.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:50 am

(MOki wait for a second, if you ducked that means that I would hit you with the uppercuts, because you just moved close to them. Also was the style ever approve so that you can use it in NUR?))

Death_God_Sakura

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:34 am

((No, but I don't think it would be much of a problem since not all of them are lethal and moving my hand maybe to the left a bit would cause me to miss my target. Only the ones on the chest area are easier to hit. For the punch thing I will edit it sorry.))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:55 am

Syn looks at the kunia and throws it as high as he can to watch the confetti explode. He thinks of how it back fired and didn't go as planned. He jumps up toward phi and says, "So what have you been up to he says putting his anbu mask on.

SynysterGatesRules

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:02 am

"Not much." Phi smile. "Can you please get out of my site before something bad happen."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:28 am

Sakuya watch closing of the fight, "This doesn't look so good for Sypher..." he said with a cheerful tone. His Kimono blew in the wind as the fight kept going on. Sakuya smile never left his face as he watch his leader and his best friend fight each other. "Well I might I have to help him soon" he said. Is is Sypher he will help or Greyson?

[I like to add some dramatic theme to it..who do you think I will help? ^^]

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:47 pm

((wait, so your using something that has not been approve by the guild, so you think you can use it? oh, and your using it like a master, No that is not how the guild works, there must be stages and levels to a taijutsu sytle. like mine has seven stages before you can master it and I rped even level. If you still want to use that then I'll use Fist of the North Start and sees who wins.))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:16 pm

Kkenru appeared standing atop the gates next to the assassin,, "so" he mumbled "YOUR the light assassin... you were chosen to replace me? good that means you'll be a challenge" and Kkenru's shadow shot towards the man

Ryikk Nara

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:36 pm

"Phi are you mad at me for something? or are you concerned I cant watch my back?" Syn says puzzled why phi would say that. At the point syn's clone appears and heads to the hokage's office.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games