Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:24 pm
Keliah nodded. She looked at Alyss. "Oh you did...would you like to come as well?" she asked. She then looked towards Kessaris. Hey Monkey Breath...you want more abilities, well daddy says its a great idea, we're going to time travel... she projected. As soon as possible she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:28 pm
"I certainly hope not because...hold on." ~Yes...oh. As if I don't have enough abilities as it is...~ "Riko, hold on for me, okay? Hopefully, I'll be right back." Kessaris closes his eyes and teleports to his visualized place. "Hey dad, hey aunt, hey...hey. So what's the deal?"  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:34 pm
Keliah looked at Kessaris. "Well if it's not the abilities that you want you can train with the greatest sand master of all Delcrois" she stated. I personally want to train with Helios" she told him. She put her hand on her hips.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:34 pm
"I would love to go but.. Marcove thats up to you." Alyss looked at Marcove with a smile, but at the same time a little sadness for the fear of Helios doing something.

~~~

Riko sighed and sat down on a make believe chair of wind, floating in mid air. She waited for Kess, knowing he would come back sooner or later for her. He had bad memory she knew.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:50 pm
(Time to go get my old pics...Alyss, play Daphne for me.)

"Cool." Kessaris said in prospect of training.

"He wasn't better than me...if he was, he'd be alive."

"Can't say much about that. Either way, I'm better than the both of you." Kessaris says to Marcove with a wide grin following.

"Yeah. Sand Coffin." Instantly, Kessaris is trapped in a cone shaped sandtrap. "Say what now Kessaris?"

"...Okay." He releases him.

"Alright then. Alyss, you can go if you like, but you cannot do more than talk to Helios at all. I'll go too. I have to talk to someone back in time."

Kessaris looks at the head of the new team and asks, "Okay Keliah, when will we leave?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:53 pm
(cha-ching! Yes! Alright will do)

Alyss smiled and nodded, noticing Riko fly down. "Your staying here. Bond with Kendal. Don't be an a**." She said simply and Riko stuck out her tongue, making Alyss laugh a little. "Alright..."  

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:57 pm
Keliah looked at the group and smiled. "According to history...Jean defeated Delcrois with her power switch..." she said laughing. "Okay Kess, grab my hand and everyone else, stay in the radius with us" she said as she clossed her eyes, waiting for him to clasp her hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:06 pm
Marcove took Keliah's hand and Kessaris did as well, although reluctantly. Kessaris felt a new power when he touched his sister. "Wow...this is something. Now what?"  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:10 pm
Keliah smirked. "Now this" she said as time itself came to a hault. The baeally differentckground began to fade as darkness was present. In a blink of an eye multiple of images were speed across the horizon. She opened her eyes as it began to slow down. "I think it worked" she said, appearing to be in ancient shale. It looked really different all except for the bulb. "We're here" she said to everyone.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:13 pm
Alyss looked around and smiled, so happy. "Oh my word! Was this when we were a live, Marcove? It is still beautiful. Mom hated me when I was younger... maybe I shouldn't have come..." She remembered the stories of her mother trying to kill her and Dulceri saved her, giving her powers.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:15 pm
(And now I'm gone til tomorrow because I don't want to ruin this scene with tired writing.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:15 pm
"No aunt alyss this is when your father was younger, before him and daphne were together" she interjected  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:19 pm
"Good. She still will hate me knowing her." Alyss laughed a little as she looked around, wondering where they both were at this point and time.

((Night all!))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:09 am
(Still Waiting On Neph) rofl  

xLulie

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:19 am
((*twiddles thumbs* I can't really do anything with my characters crying ))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games