Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Mr Nerdy xP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:06 pm
Robert sat down and blinked embarassed.

"Um n-no I was born with these eyes."He said smiling nervous. He didn't like his purple eyes at all they were just there and some people even thought they were scary or hawk like.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:13 pm
User Image

Kaline smiled softly, out of politeness. Intresant...

"Well there very...Nice and...Unique..is probably a better word"
Her smile faded, as she felt Thorne leaving
Allot of anger ...the books don't lie..

MindxHunter

Mr Nerdy xP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:20 pm
"U-unique, r-really?" Robert sounded confused. His eyes had never been called unique. It was quite strange.He rubbed his eyes embarassed.

"Are you okay?" He asked seeing her smile fade.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:35 pm
User Image

Hearing Robert, Kaline replied "Y-Yeah I'm fine" and she told him "Yes, Unique..I'm sure not many people have purple eyes" She smile timidly, and held it this time.  

MindxHunter

Mr Nerdy xP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:42 pm
"I know not many have them. That is why I hate them they are so dark purple and bold you notice them right away, my mom said thats what she hated most about me..." He said trailing off, then coming back.

"Sorry was that to personal?" He asked looking into her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:47 pm
User Image

She giggled at his politeness, and said "No it's fine" She felt pity for him, even though he was human. She usually never talked to many people, only interesting ones, cause the rest bored her. There weren't many at a school like this either.

"I would of assumed your mother would of loved you more, for such sublime eyes. She must be iggnorant, or something like that." She spoke with sincerity.

MindxHunter

Mr Nerdy xP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:55 pm
"As a matter of fact she was the worst mother you could ever have." He shook his head, but smiled.

"But my father on the other side was the best...until he left me with my abusive mother." He looked back into the girl's eyes. He smiled his best smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:02 pm
User Image

"Oh" Kalines faded, feeling sorrier for the boy. She remembered her real parents from long ago, and she remembered the love she had from them also.

She replied with a small smile "It's ok, Your not alone" as she tilted her head "My father isn't the best father" as she kept on smiling, hoping he would feel less sorrow.

MindxHunter

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:08 pm
User Image

//Hideaki Takizawa//

He blinked then laxed with another sigh of his own. He liked the feel of her touching him, even if it's just like this. He enjoyed every moment...what was this? Strange, he never warms up to people this quick. But how could he not? Airi is so..lovely, sweet, so much words can not explain.

"I like music, singing and day dreaming. I like to watch the sunset and the moon rise. I love the sweet feel of sand and grass between my toes. And I like this. Talking, with you." He put his other hand over the one stroking his own. Picking up the elegant hand with both of his he pressed a soft kiss to her knuckles then the top of her hand. "I was not too thrilled coming to this school. But I think you just gave me a reason to stay." He glanced up at her.[/color]

//It's alright. Why would I be mad? //

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:20 pm
"Oh I'm sorry, but its nice to know that I'm not alone." He said giving her a polite smile. He thought she would make a nice friend.

"You know, you are the first person I have talked to since I have been here, its nice to have company." He said his eyes glowing brighter. He took a drink from the cup he had in his hand, he'd forgotten about it because of his conversation.

Mr Nerdy xP

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:29 pm
User Image

The first?...usually people are..intimidated or scared of me.."Thank you" She said very delighted, then she questioned him "How long have you been to this school?.."

She noticed his eyes glowing, and she had eyes of curiosity
Are his eyes?...maybe it's just the light

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:42 pm
Airi Yuu

User Image

"How pleasant," Airi murmured, watching Hideaki as he held her hand in his. Hide pressed his lips to her knucles and then the top of her hand. Airi closed her eyes halfway. She continued to watch Hide.

He looked up at her as he breathed his last words. So piercing were those eyes. So warm, so caring. How could a mortal do this to her? Her heart fluttered inside of her. It hadn't done such a thing in a long while.

"Well...I...," she tried to say, her words caught in her throat. Airi took another sip of her champagne. It helped her frenzied heart to calm itself. "I am glad to have convinced you to stay, Hide-san."

Airi offered a small smile full of some warmth, though not completely.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Mr Nerdy xP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:44 pm
"A couple weeks, but I became sick so I stayed in. This is the first coversation I've had in weeks, you are interesting. So what do you do for fun?" He asked curious, his smile widning. He brushed his black out of his face and his eyes showed more.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:51 pm
User Image

Kaline was surprised by that question, and she wasn't really sure what to say..." uhh well, I like to walk places, ... and reading," she was trying to think of reasonable answers "And umm..I like to go to the zoo..sometimes"

She tried to get off herself ,and asked "What about you?" She smiled happily. She started to feel tense,but looked calm. I was stupid to not prepare for possible human friends..

((((BRB in like an hour or less I have to go and eat)))  

MindxHunter

Mr Nerdy xP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:00 pm
Robert smiled and nodded at her answers."Me... I like to rap and stuff like that. I'm not as interesting as most." He said in a polite voice. his eyes stopped glowing. He smiled at the girl finding her quite interesting.

"Tell me more about yourself."He asked smiling.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games