Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:36 pm
((No i don't think so. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:31 pm
Daphne took Dulceri's hand and smiled, kissing him on the lips softly. "I really have missed a lone time with you. I want it to be like old times where I can just sit and talk to you with no worries. Well let's go to that party, shall we?" She began to lead Dulceri to the place of the party, smiling a little.  

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:33 pm
Amalia looked at Rygor and smiled. "North Shale is looking great, I cant believe we finished in the short time that we did. Hopefully we'll have people to move out that way" she said with a grin looking at him. "So are you ready to boogie?" she asked with a laugh.

Amara looked at him sniffing the air. "Yes she's inside" she stated as she held the girls hand as they approached the entrance of the main temple in Tenshu.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:58 pm
Kenji nodded and followed Amara inside. Inside, was practically empty and he wasn't sure who they were looking for. "So... Who are we looking for?" he asked curiously. Not knowing what else to do, he just sat on the ground for some reason, relaxing his legs.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:37 pm
Dulceri smiles and takes Daphne's hand. "Let's. And I miss those days, but now, we're all busy. Soon though." He said walking with her into the Bulb's ballroom. "Not many people are here...like I said, busy."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:51 pm
Rygor smiled and nodded to her "I know you'll do a good job running it" He said. He took her hand and lead her in to the ballroom. "You could say I'm ready to boogie" He said with a small laugh. He looked into he eyes "So Amalia what do you think of us?" He asked with a little nervousness in his voice.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:23 pm
Daphne smiled and walked with him to the dance floor. "Come on..." She pulled him into a dance and smiled, knowing sometimes he didn't like it but just for her he would. "Dulceri, you always make me happy and I can never ever get mad at you. It may seem like it but you are just to amazing to hate. Thank you for being my boyfriend."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:39 am
"Yeah..." Dulceri responded lightly as he danced with her. "I'm happy you chose a sand monger like me as your boyfriend." He gives a light smile and continues to dance. "Hopefully our future will be less hectic and more peaceful. I pray it does."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:26 am
((sorry guys I was so wasted last night...Ugh I still feel sick))

"We're looking for her mother" she stated as she reached the temple walking in. "Shatara I am here" she simply stated.

Shatara heard Amara's voice as she looked at Yumiko. She was sleeping and she had hoped she had found what they were looking for. She then walked out of the room, slipping on a robe as she walked downstairs. She looked at Amara and Kenji. "Oh thank you ever so much" she stated grabbing the young girl looking at her.

Amalia began to dance as she looked at Rygor. "What do you mean?" she asked. "I love that we're together" she said with a smile. "I love you" she winked as her favorite part of the song came on.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:29 am
Kenji stood up suddenly and smiled. "It's nice to meet you." he said to Shatara. "So.. Should we go back to Shale now?" he asked looking at Amara. He sort of wanted to help Dulceri out with North Shale but had a feeling most of the work was already done.

((You feel sick? Like fever sick?))  

Elricbrothers1144

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:00 pm
Rygor smiled at her and gave her a kiss "I love you too with all of my heart" He said. He then let go of her and got on one knee "Amalia will you marry me" He said. He pulled the ring out he felt extremly nervous. He looked into his eyes and gave her a bigger smile. "You are my world Amalia" He said.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:44 pm
(( Sorry for not being on much lately I have had a very busy week halping set up and organising spirit week at my school. ))  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:44 pm
((no hangover sick))

Shatara nodded in response to Kenji. Amara looked at her and nodded. She then looked at Kenji. "I suppose so" she stated looking at him. "Do you want to go the quick way, or do you want enjoy the scenery back" she stated.

Amalia looked into Rygor's eyes and when he got on one knee her heart sank into her stomach. She was extremely nervous and speechless as if everyone had stopped to watch this one moment. When she looked around everyone was looking. "Yes Rygor Shadowheart, I will" she said with a smile.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:00 pm
Daphne laughed and tok Dulceri off of the dance floor once the song was finished. She pulled him to the balcony that was outside the ball room and stretched, leaning on the railing. "You know, we made this together, continuing your father's dream. Hopefully our children will do the same." She said in a whisper, looking at Dulceri after she said that.

Yumiko woke up and stretched, getting up and going outside of the room. She looked around as she did so and then walked to where Shatara was. Yumiko stopped and saw the girl who was standing with her step-sister. "You found her... Come to mommy." She kneeled and watched the little girl walk over to her. Yumiko hugged her and a tear ran down her cheek.

Maha clone

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:16 pm
Kenji smiled slightly and took her hand. "Let's enjoy the scenery back." he replied and walked out of the temple. He looked up at the sky and saw that the day was almost over already. It was amazing how quick the day seemed to go by.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games