Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:27 pm
Kira opened her mouth but her brother beat her to it.
"Alright Damon. One of use each, as in you me and Valcom with in each groups" He said already stradagizing.

Kira stared at her brother. "Why can't I be divided up as well since you said yourself and Dam, the kabuatos?"

Victor sighed glancing at his cousin "I told her part of the truth you finish it." he said before walking over to his mother  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:38 pm
Damon sighed and starred at his cousin.

"We will be divided into groups Kira.Little to are famillys knowledge..little to Victors..I tell you this."he said softly and starred at her.

"I..hid this fom you and Victor..but we males can sense these kind of things..so he may know.My father is dead..and Malik will die to.Gods have turned on each other..and they aim to kill all the gods off..before killing us.Kiba and Malik where the strongest in the council..as the others where hidden even from the councils knowledge.Raphael..the god of pain..Crow the god of torment..and Kronos the god of death.They are only 3 of 12 evil gods.There are now only..11 good gods left..most likly it will soon be 10..then 9.Karu..can't defend herself now..thanks to Crow."he said.

Crow laughed at the pain he suddenly grabbed Malik by his head a green fire coming from it.Malik screamed and pushed away.Crow rushed him and Malik sent a dark red fire into his chest sending him flying backward into the dirt.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:48 pm
I know sister Victor's voice touched hers silently in her mind. Kira sighed. "He does...he told me a way way way while back Malik told him he might have inherited that issue..." she hid her fury one what Damon said about her mother but it was true. "Damon...I'm the failure of our family huh? From what you and my brother can see..."

Lexi looked sad but nodded slowly before glancing at Valcom. "You know if I die this time around the twins have to rule. One the kingdom the other in the Ice Council"

Victor sighed when he glanced at the damaged the god of torture had done to his mother. Worse he was told the god of pain caused severe damaged to his uncle. Now he is piss  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:53 pm
Valcom sighed.

"Yeah.."he said.

Damon shook his head.

"No.That actually would be me in my own eyes."he said softly and smiled.

"Your a healer..Victor is a great resolve.Me..I'm just a killer."he said softly.

"You can choose your partners..3 for a team.."he said.

Malik grunted as he barley could get any weight on his leg.

"s**t."he growled.He looked up and lifted his hand the light ball flew at Crow who sent up rocks to block them.The light balls hit and sent chains threw Crow's chest catching him by surprise.Malik started forming a huge light ball his eyes fixed on his surroundings.He caught a glimps of Raphael in a tree and cursed running quickly at Crow.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:59 pm
A healer can't do much though" Kira whispered softly looking down.

Karu's hearing was pretty good so she looked up glaring in her daughter's direction. "A Healer is everything between life and death. That's what I am it's now in your bones. But the secret to that is protecting those you love my sweet" she was furious that her daughter thought that.

Lexi heard Damon what he said bout teams. "I'll go ahead and go after Lucius and Val. Mama demon side taking over" she siled weakly before going into the woods where her children went

Victor nodded then went over to his cousin. "Lily automatically with you then"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:02 pm
Damon looked at Victor.

"I would prefer that..yeah.I'll take Karu or Kira..you take the other."he said softly.

Malik cursed as the absorber pain came infront of him.He made a sharp duck and jumped spin kicked the pain sending him forward.The light in his hand getting bigger as he did so.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:22 pm
Victor nodded. He knew exactly. "Sissy your with me. Lucius has his sister so I have mine".

Kira nodded and followed her brother. "You know I'm going to need you to heal me if things get...ugly" Victor murmured to his sister as they ran to the location their mother showed Victor.

Karu frowned but nodded looking towards Damon. "Alright the groups so far is: Lucius, Valaria and Lexi. You, Me and Lily. Valcom should go with Kira and Victor. Then Sam, Dawn and Silvia together?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:31 pm
Malik spinned and threw his attack toward Crow's chest when the mechine pain jumped out in front taking the blow.The explosion it caused sent both Malik and the one to take the blow backward.Malik rolled back onto his feet but was tooken by surprise as Crow charged after having broken from his chains hitting Malik harshly in the chest.Malik's figure was suddenly absorbed by the green light which turned into needles..cutting in and out of the skin before dropping him into the Earth.Malik's figure slowly flattened into the earth..his eyes slowly dimming out.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:34 pm
Karu felt a whoosh in the air. She balled her hands into fists. "10...Malik gone..." she whispered

Victor had seen what happen he growled darkly. This idiot killed his Uncle and Great too many degrees grandfather and blinded his mother. He let out a snarled shifting to his lycan form lunging for Crow's neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:44 pm
"Karu blinded..Kiba dead..Malik dead.."Crow mutterd easyily catching Victor by his throat and tightening a harsh grip on his wolf neck.Crow starred at the wolf man.

"And her son to..mm how delicious..three gods..and a son to.Now all we need is your King.."Crow laughed and threw Victor forward into the dirt.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:52 pm
Victor landed with a thud. He howled in pain feeling something, was that his spine?!, crack.

Kira starred in horror seeing her brother struggle standing up when he hissed shifting back covered in blood.

Leave him alone!" she screamed pulling out a bow. She seen what her mother had done but didn't know what it required. She suddenly remembered what was the one thing her mother always said. Thinking about the younger twins,Damon,Lily,Silv(nana), her real nana, her Uncles...cousins, yes she considered the Frost kids family, Aunt, and friends.

Kira opened her eyes shocked they reflected in the metal of her bow, those eyes bright green. She felt electricity coming out of her fingers along with ice and flames forming around her hand. She smiled knowing she almost made it. Completing the White Flash arrow. "I really think you should leave my cousin out of this." she said smiling darkly,her father's lycan side of her talking, as she fired directly at Crow  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:01 pm
Crow chuckled and a bouldar raised up and the arrow went threw just stopping the arrow from hitting him.

"Your facing gods..not your little demons anymore.."he growled and kicked Victor upside his temple to knock him out..right infront of her.

Raphael came walking from behind..the 6 pains following him.They simply starred at Kira.

"You should run along little girl..before you end up like your mother will."He said and grinned.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:23 pm
Kira admits she was scared out her mind. But watching her brother get harmed right infront of her was enough. Breifly she thought this was how Kiba felt when seeing her mother dead years ago. "I figured...mom" she said felling wind circling around her. Dammit when her mother said she would add her, she didn't really think that she would give it all about.

"My mother was Wind so Air was hers...yes she was weak but she forgotten what my father was when I add that" she said smiling sweetly. "Along with my Isles name. My true name" she said when the wind started forming another arrow. "I called upon Arianrhod(goddess of death), Balor(god of death), Banshee (wailing winds goddess),Bel and lastly my mother's strength" she smiled more when the winds formed into a arrow darkening with the adding strength of her father's gods and goddesses. "My brother's name Aindrias as of mine Conleth" She released the arrow and whispered on it watching it explode into flames dividing towards as the others"

(blame me i was searching up the acuall names of the celtic, gaelic gods and goddess =.=)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:44 pm
Just as Kira about to shoot the absorber pain grabbing the arrow..and all its power seemingly faded entering him.

Crow laughed and walked toward her his eye flashing red.

"Now..you know..you stand no chance..Kiba fell to the 6 pains and Raphael..Malik fell to me..your nothing."he said coldly.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:50 pm
Your effing with me" Kira thought panting. God them Celtic gods were piss at her for failing. Just what she needed. She heard a groan and glanced down seeing her brother stirring slightly. "Victor!" she screamed bending down looking at him.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games