Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:31 pm
She bid him farewell and knew that Sarissa would have some good company as they proceeded with their task. Who knew, perhaps things could be stirring up in the mountains. She only hoped that they didn't run into any of the elves. Caly's blue-green eyes turned back to the ones still with her, pressing a soft kiss to Cy's cheek, wondering what other questions Vlad would come up with next.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:10 pm
Aeris blinked a bit, quirking a brow. "Like a certain little spy? Hmm...because she's a friend of Caly's, that might not be a bad idea, but I'm sure I can find a pixie or sprite in human form. I'm sure I caught the scent of two while I was in the Marketplace. Shouldn't be hard to pick it up again. But first, do I at least get something from you for finding your hosts?" She grinned, winking to the blue haired demon. Her tail twitched lightly behind her as she awaited for him to answer her.

--

Sulthena smiled, drawing the boy closer to him. As she did so, Anubis' voice caught her attention. She sighed a bit, shrugging. "Another one of my companions brought him to me. He's her brother. And I see you brought someone with you. Hello, I am Sulthena." She smiled, her misty eyes focused on nothing. The Seer waved her hand, an oversized coat of sorts appearing over the boy's shoulders, covering him for the time being.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:45 am
User Image

Saira Wakana

As she stood by Anubis, she watched, as well as listened as the woman began to inform her feline friend about the boy she held protectively before her. And as she greeted Saira, the girl smiled and did the same, right after she watched the woman make a article of clothing appear, to cover the young naked male. It made her wonder what happened to him, but that quickly left her mind. "Hi, my name is Saira", she stated, her umbrella/instrument still within her hands.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:32 pm
The portal opened onto an abandoned street, littered with trash and guarded by dilapidated buildings on either side. The one that caught his attention was directly in th center of the street, with almost no distinguishable signs of it's true nature.

"So this is the Kanareshii mansion..."

He moved away from the portal so that the girls wouldn't bump into him on their way out. His attention was on the building, trying to discern any of it's defensive mechanisms...if it even had any.  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:07 pm
Blaize stepped through the other side of the portal, sniffing the air, her sense open. There was nothing that smelled strange... Except for how many people were actually in the area. She turned towards the source, a building in the middle of the street. "There are a fair amount of people over there....." She stated, looking around with ever-watchful eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:29 pm
It was Selsia and Razen who sensed the new presences immediately after the portal came into being. Mostly because they were both adding a little of their own magic to the defenses of the garden and the walls. But they were different than those they had met before on Karaneshii soil.

"Sister, one of these especially feels like the one we met in the Marketplace." Razen said, coming out of his light trance to look at the other elf.

Selsia nodded and rose to her feet gracefully and started cautiously making her way towards them. She wanted to ensure that their half sister wasn't in immediate harm. She knew that because Caly was so tied into the surrounding area she would notice the newcomers as well, but she wasn't close enough at the moment to do anything about it.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:19 pm
Ravyn eagerly stepped out of the portal, happy to be done with traveling for a while. "I hate inter-dimensional travel. Always gives me a headache." She rubbed at her temples, trying to make the ache in her head subside. "So, do we know where he is?" Ravyn asked, trying to be casual.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:59 pm
Percival looked around as he explored the building. "A year here already and I still have to explore to find my way around. It must come from living in Zanarkand for so long." he voiced to himself, the sound soft and soothing. Moreso to himself than anyone else. The sound of his voice proved to him that he wasn't dead and he wasn't some alien creature. He cast his luminescent blue eyes around himself, looking for an exit. The garden, a place so similar to the Macalania Woods in vibrancy and life, seemed like the place to hide himself for a while.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:22 am
User Image

Naoki
The Dangerous Wolf Maiden

Though she had left the Dueling Area, the wolf had taken a stop, on her way out, seeing a figure that had caught her eye. It was a beautiful young woman, more or so a local of Byako City. Now Naoki was attracted to all sex's, so there was no discrimination in her eye's. All were beautiful to her. And this girl was indeed such. She was gathering water from a well, but couldn't help but stop and....play with her. So being herself, she mischievously made her way to the girls side, attempting to seduce. Like always, she made her victims blush, and began to pull them into her, with her powers of attraction. The young woman, who now resided in her arms was resisting, but it was all Naoki's doing. She liked to 'play' with her victims. And as she was leaning in, to claim the lips of there young girl, her father and his friends came around, shouting to the young girl in her arms. Dropping her spell, the girl shook her head, her blush still evident upon her lips. Naoki just smirked, not too mad that she didn't get to finish playing with her victim.

Now she ran, a hoard of angry residents chasing her. Naoki could easily out run them, but where would the run in that be? So she changed her speed every now and then, letting them think they almost had her. But at the end, she grew annoyed. So peering over her shoulder, she waved goodbye and speed off, leaving the hoard of residents coughing as a cloud of smoke formed behind her. The wolf demon continued to run, her speed increasing. Before she knew it, she had arrived in a new area. She ended up entering a garden. The only way she could tell was by the smell. Running at this speed felt great, the wind blowing, combing through her hair. And as she dashed around, taking in the scents, she had passed three figures, one figure feeling powerful than the others. This caught her attention, but she kept on running, until she reached a large willow tree.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:25 am
"I haven't caught his scent yet.... So no... I mean... I can smell him... but it's so entangled with the other smells... It's a little harder to pick out..." Blaize replied, blinking as a flash of color whizzed by them. She ignored it for now, looking around as she smelled something familiar. She turned, catching sight of the two elves. They did smell familiar, but she couldn't place the smell at the moment.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:16 am
Selsia tilted her head to the side when she realized one of the three newcomers caught sight of her. It was a little odd. She had been using a few of her skills as elf scout to hide some of her whereabouts.

But it was Razen who cautiously and slowly moved forward, a demeanor of peace about him. He didin't want a fight to erupt on Lady Caly's lands, and he would try to avert any trouble. Besides, it seemed the three were looking for something...or someone... "May we be of service to you?" the male elf asked in an open, friendly tone. Although his tone was as it was, his eyes took in everything, alert.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:13 pm
He recognized the twins from their short introduction in the Marketplace.

"You two are Lady Calypso's personal guard, correct? How is the lovely Calypso?"

He wasn't sure why he wanted to know about Lady Calypso, but he figured he might as well see what new information he could aquire before revealing his true purpose for being here.  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:13 pm
((lol..nice thought, but they aren't twins.))

Selsia decided to join her brother's side, but she allowed the youngest of the three to do the talking since he's the one who started it. "We have taken positions as Lady Caly's bodyguards a time or two yes, but we are not needed except for formalities' sake. Not everyone likes to have their siblings acting as guards for them." Raven admitted a little hesitantly. He wasn't sure who this was exactly, but he didn't like the aura that surrounded the man.

Not wishing to leave her brother, she knelt slightly to reach out to the flower at hand and gave it a slight jolt. She wanted Caly to get a message that there were strangers here...and it would be good for her and her entourage to greet them. She didn't have a good feeling about it at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:16 pm
Cy smiled to Caly as she kissed his cheek. He was pulled from his conversation with Wir'Lovel. Someone whom he felt he could get along with greatly. An old soul with new lessons to teach, something Cy had a weakness for. Cy watched Vlad for a bit, a pure wereanimal though mixed his blood was he wasnt mixed with an other species. A rare sight indeed as of late.

"Who was he?" Vlad asked as Masakazu flew off. He was eager to please this Lady Caly. Who exactly was she that people seemed to bow to her. He smelled heavy magic on her but past that to him, she was nothing but another Elf. Of course Vlad was more interested in his own kind, wereanimals or halfbreeds of the like, than anything else.

Vincent smirked handsomely. "Yes just like that little spy. But not her exactly. I want her for something else." Vincent said as his Demon wings twitched slightly.

When Aeris hinted to a reward, Vincent grinned darkly back to her. "Oh..?" Vincent said as he closed the distance between him and Aeris. "And what kind of reward were you thinking Dark Elf?" Vincent said as he slipped his inky claws underneath Aeris's chin. His fingertips caressed her skin, as the blue haired Demon brought his face close to hers.

Anubis, curious as could be, got down on all fours and crawled over to the boy. He sniffed the boys hair, unable to stop his own animal instincts. This one reeked of Demonic influence and ash.

In the midst of his sniffing the boy turned and stared blankly at Anubis.

Anubis met the boys soulless gaze with a curious one. That is until it started to freak the feline out. "Mreow!" Anubis yelped as he scrambled back to Sulthena and Saira. "That is no child." Anubis said nervously as he clung to Sulthena, his eyes still locked on the child.

The cat boy had forgotten about the girl in the bedroom, whom they had come here to seek help for.

Two, slightly burnt, Dolls exited the front of the mansion. They were only a foot tall, had ebony soulless eyes, ebony long hair and porclien skin. They both reeked of Demon and lightning, Vincents signature to be exact.

The two Dolls came upon the large meeting before them. Two Elves and three others that the Dolls couldnt distinguish yet.

Animula gathered her new brothers clothing and exited the mansion to head back into the Garden and back to Sulthena where she had left Nyx.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:32 pm
Blaize's nose caught another scent... a more demonic one. She stiffened, looking around for the source... Which wasn't really impressive. Still, Blaize watched them with wary eyes, trying to keep her own demonic presence low key. "I don't like the look of those..... things..." Blaize stated softly, eyes watchful.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games