Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:02 pm

(Boy or girl? Have you thought of a name yet?)

"Damn it!" Thomas was easily able to tank through her flames, but the psychokinetic part was getting to him. So much so, that once again, he became solid. Of course, being in a train wouldn't allow her to move upward but so much. There was still a roof and for him there was still an advantage. He stood position and opened his arms wide. From his chest shot a thick, roaring mouth-like gob of Negation.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:26 pm

((A girl, at least that's what the doctor said and no...I'm thinking Brandi Junior lmfao, I'll wait for Demon to post))

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:37 pm

(if any of this isnt ok tell me and it shall be edited)

L's lazy smile grew to a grin, as for a split second be became light. "Hi Tom..." The light herald wound up and struck Thomas at the speed of light into the side of the train car. Cracking his fingers he stepped forward then held up a finger. "Sorry Thomas but i didnt see a ticket on you...goodbye now." With a quick circular swipe of his finger L severed the back half of the train and watched as it quickly grew into something farther and farther away. Turning with the same grin L shoved his hands into his pockets and looked at Amara. "Looong time nooo see phoennnix...you look welll. Is Moli here by chance?"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:42 pm

Amara saw as the negation was flying towards her, to fast for her to reflect it back as she allowed herself to fall straight to the ground. The negation eating through the roof of the box car. When L arrived she looked at what he had done. When he addressed Phoenix she looked at him and nodded. "Nice seeing you again too L...Where is Timothy?" she asked out of curiosity. "I assume he's going to attempt to kill me and Body once again...." she told him. "Moli is here...he's trying to retrieve the artifact on this train" she said to him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:56 pm

(( Congratulations Solaris! That's so crazy this is the second piece of news I've heard about something like this, first one of my friends is getting married and the other is going to be a mom! When are you expecting? ))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:05 am

((about March...I forget when the doctor said the official date...I have the worst memory which makes me scared how am I going to be a mom?))

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:18 am

(S'all good.)

Before Thomas could assess what had occured before him, he was out through the train's window skidding against the soft ground off the cherry blossom field. Most, if not all of his bones were broken due to the fifteen second roll. His jaw was broken due to L's interference. He lifted his dark eyes from the ground and watched as the train raced away from him. Could he catch it? Maybe. Slowly but surely, his body continued to mend itself.

~~~

"Ahhhhhhhhhgggggaaahhhhh!!!" Moli's arm was burning more and more as his hand neared the Heart of Life. The pain was like sirring needles being pressed into every vein of his right arm. He had to fight it though. For Dante, Noel and the rest of his family. He ate through the pain and even watched as the skin tore away from his arm. The heart was so close, yet so far.

After a long battle of screaming against the roaring engine of the Shinkansen, his hand was finally around the artifact pulling it from it's place. It ripped away just like a normal heart would from a body. After he pulled, the train began to slow and slow to the normal pace of a Shinkansen. He had the heart...now he needed to speak to Noel. He had no idea of what it did or what it was for. He seeped through the floor behind Aeon showing her the burned flesh on his wrist. His muscles were showing but the artifact was in hand. "Heh, I did it Aeon. I got the heart..."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:27 am

( Hey im back my basement is done and my computer is back again. Just need to figure out how to get back in... )

Zane had created a wall of sand around the cart so when thomas appeared he was ready for a fight to keep him from moli, however before he could even respond to thomas amara appeared and after a shoft fight L the light herald appeared as well and blased thomas off the train for the time being. " Well now that bought us some time but not much thomas can fly he may catch up with us again be on your guard. Oh by the way thanks for the help." said zane not one to be rude.

Itachi sighed as he saw what was going on with the battle. When anya did soemthing really stupid and was attacked by lucien itachi got really annoyed. He though of anya like family but helping her meant possibly being labelled as a traitor to the UNS which would be bad for him but for amaya as well. He though of will suddenly for no real reason and cursed him as he went in sending a blast of lightning at owen and tried to blow anya out of the way with a sudden burst of wind so she wouldnt get hit by luciens negation. Until it was said otherwise anya was still a UNS member and he would protect her although he would still fight owen as well. Luckily the time in the building doing nothing when all of this went down had finally restored his power and he could fight at full power again at last.

Nova circled the battle as he tried to figure out what to do as he sent about a dozen cars flying towards lucien to try and slow him down and give owen a chance to escape with the others.

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:35 am

When Moli arrived back the clone looked at Moli, clearly he was exhausted. She couldn't heal him...not that she knew of anyways, in fact her projection power hadn't been activated but then again she had no control over it. "We should do something about your wrist" she said in a concerned tone.

Amara looked at Zane and said nothing as she looked around as the train slowed down. They would have to move and get out of this area...asap. She then saw Moli as she walked towards him looking at his wrist. "You're Roulin's brother huh?" she asked. She extended her hand as fire surrounded Moli's damaged wrist. "This won't hurt at all" she told him as the flesh was restored and the muscles were healed. "WE need to get you all out of here, I feel that b*****d will be back soon" she told them.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:13 am

"Yeah, I'm Roulin's brother. And you're this girl's sister." Moli said with a tinge of hostility. Even with the healing of his arm, Amara's presence and her affiliation was enough to set him off. "Meet your sister Aeon. Amara. If you'll excuse me, I need to talk to L about a few things." The people in the car were looking at them like they were a bunch of lunatics with strange powers. Others ogled them in envy. Moli could only smirk in his defense, but as he neared L, things became more serious. "Okay, you. Why aren't you trying to kill us like your brother would huh? Have you and Amara decided to finally betray your teams for us?"

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:29 am

Amara looked at Moli with a weird glare. What the hell did he mean? Her sister? "That can't be right I don't have a sister...." she said trailing off. The clone got up and looked at Amara. "You're Amara?" she asked as she stepped closer. "I'm merely a copy of Aeon, but I do still feel and think like her. She's been worried about you" she said. "He's telling the truth" she told Amara. They began to talk and ask each other questions to make sure things checked out.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:35 am

L gave a nod to Amara in response, or more so the phoenix. "Yes Tim well you know Tim...or at least the phoenix does...sorry Amara. Hard to think sometimes theres two of you in there...." Standing with hands in his pockets he glanced back. Thomas wouldnt fall for that twice and even moving at lightspeed there were only so many hits he could get in before the death owls powers ate through his body. When Moli returned L turned back around to face the young man. At first L didnt answer the young man, instead bending down some to inspect him closer. The same goofy grin lit up his face as always. "Oh come now, please treat your elders with some respect eh? I've not come to harm you or anyone else here just...well except for Tom. Now, for amara I can not speak but Its not really betrayl...Timothy...MY little brother has lost his way...and unfortuantley the path he's taken will only make this chaotic world worse...but thats not what im here for. " L stepped forward, placing a hand on Moli's shoulder. "Now...i'm not sure exactly how much you've heard so i'll just get right down to it. Your brother is going to need help as the life owl...you seem like a level headed kid..."He glanced at Aeon the back to Moli "And ya got good taste, sign of a good heart...so as looonng as you can keep those two things, i'd like to make you my succesor." L made the annocement with a wide genuine smile.

demoneyeszero

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:07 am

Throughout L's entire speech, Moli's face went from an expression that could only read 'bullshit' to that of 'are you kidding me? Seriously?' It was L's last statement that made his entire demeanor flip though. L truly wanted him to be his successor. He fumbled with the Heart of Life when the Herald broke the news to him and almost dropped it. That would mean that he would have to give up his power and only use that light based powers of the Herald before him. That was possibly highest on his list of things he had to worry about now. "Ummm...L. Buddy. If I become the Herald of Light, then I'll have to put up with Timothy and his trash way of leading...I don't think I can handle that...but I do want to help my brother. Hmmm..."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:27 am

L didnt let his grin drop, he knew Moli would respond with something like that. "Moli, your aware that it is possible to share a title...that is, I would never even think to give you all of my strength at once...your strong but not that strong. I'm just going to give you a bit, until the next generation of Heralds are chosen. That way you wont have to deal with my little brother and you can help yours." L ruffled Moli's hair some "Aww come on Moli, your a Presidiomni. Your family has a long line of handling more then they should be able to. That..." the light herald pressed one finger against Moli's chest "and you got heart. Your humble, you'll need that...and if you keep that you wont become a monster...humility is what lets you keep your humanity...ya see? Now, I'm only gonna give you a small piece, that way you can continuie to use your powers until this whole big mess is over, deal?"

demoneyeszero

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:19 pm

((FP and UNS: Owen and Anya))

"Don't worry, Raven! I'm okay!" Owen replied to Raven. He then prepared himself by using his tail to grab hold of Sibal's body, pinning the cyborg's four arms to Sibal's sides, and whipped Sibal off of the dragon's back and towards the attacking Lucien. Thankfully, if Nova's attacks did not effect Lucien at all, they knocked harmlessly away the metal spears Sibal had thrown at Owen's skull. Sibal now dealt with, Owen had to deal with the lightening Itachi shot at him. The dragon's wings spread and vaulted Owen into the air, letting the lightening strike the ground where the dragon had been a split second before. "Nova! Take Kojiro!" Owen said to Nova before shoving the unconscious Kojiro into Nova's grasp. Now he had one hand free. He just had to make sure to give Raven to someone he could trust to take her to the rest of their family. Owen's dragon eyes narrowed briefly when he heard what Noel said to him. "Not unless you plan to return Raven to the Fallen Pheonix!" the Changeling Owl retorted as he turned to hover in the air, looking down at Lucien and the others to get ready for Lucien's next attack.

Anya stumbled to the side as Itachi shoved her out of the way. "Itachi! What the hell are you doing!?" she shouted at the Heat Owl.

((Hopefully, all of what I put down for Owen sounds fair to everyone. sweatdrop ))
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games