Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leo Domino

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:15 am
Amy Kiyomi

Cas smiled when she kissed his cheek. He saw one of the waiters walk by and called out to him in french, "Serveur, si votre non occupe venue ici, svp?" Cas french was tinted with his cajun accent but none the less he came over to take their orders.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:23 am
Leo Domino

User Image

Adrienne smiled back, her arms on the table, crossed.
She looked at Cas speaking french. Gosh, he's so hot. She thought.
The waiter came up to their table and she looked at him, all smiles.
"Go on, order." She said sweetly.

Amy Kiyomi

Leo Domino

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:43 am
Amy Kiyomi

Cas looked at the waiter and smiled saying, "Can I 'ave a hazelnu' Cappuchino and a fres' choclate chip muf'n" The waiter wrote it down, nodding silently as he did. He looked back up at Cas who motioned him toward Adrienne the waiter turned his head toward Adrienne and Cas opened his mouth and spoke,"Get whatever you want, Adri" he said giving her a nickname that felt natural to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:15 am
Leo Domino

User Image

Adrienne stared at Cas the whole time, she'd always catch herself staring.
She quickly snapped her head to the waiter, her brown hair bouncing elegantly and smiled softly, "Umm, I'll get the Caramel Cappuchino, cold. That's all, thank you."
She smiled again at the waiter and turned her head back eagerly to Cas.
Adrienne's cheeks went a slight pink when he called her Adri, the way he said it so naturally made her hear flutter.

Amy Kiyomi

Leo Domino

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:56 am
Amy Kiyomi

Cas smiled at Adrienne, his golden eyes fixated on her face, "I didn't know a vampire blush...an' look so cute doin' it." He sat with his face toward her, "I mus be pretty lucky."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:05 am
Leo Domino

User Image

Adrienne touched her face and felt slight warmth in it, "Oh. I didn't know.." She laughed lightly.
She smiled, she hasn't been able to blush in a long time. Especially being a Vampire.
"No, I'm the lucky one." She said, smiling.
She reached out across the table, placing her hand on top of Cas's.

Amy Kiyomi

Leo Domino

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:33 am
Amy Kiyomi
Cas took his hand from hers and ran his fingers playfully up her arm. "So what does a girl pretty as you do for fun." He said in a seductive tone.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:39 am
Leo Domino

User Image

Adrienne laughed lightly and smiled at him, leaving her arm there.
It was comforting just to have any contact with Castiel.
"Well, I pretty much do anything I feel like," She said, "But I especially began to like being around a certain Devil I just got to know~"
She said, flirtatiously, her voice like honey.
Tilting her head she asked, "How 'bout you?" She said with a seductive smile.

Amy Kiyomi

Leo Domino

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:51 am
Amy Kiyomi

"Nothing special, cher." he said warmly. "I like music...and guitar...and cute little vampires." He smiled showing one of his fangs. "so. How old are you, Adri."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:57 am
Leo Domino

User Image

Adrienne smiled, "I love the guitar too! Electric that is." She said, smiling softly.
Amy could play the electric oh so well, she loved hearing her play.
She saw one of his fangs, couldn't help but stare.
Adrienne looked back into Cas's eyes and another seductive smile crawled up her lips, "Oh, I'm 18. That was when I turned..." She said.
"I've actually lived for a very long time," She said softly, "And you Cas?"
Most people thought it was weird she lived for a long time, she didn't want to creep him out. But if he wanted to know, she'd tell him.
Her nickname made her hear flutter again. No one ever gave her a nickname.
Besides, her brother Damon and Amy.

Amy Kiyomi

Leo Domino

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:20 am
Amy Kiyomi
He looked at her rolling his eyes playfully when she said she was 18, "Now, cher we both know you older than eighteen." He smiled at her, "Last I knew, im bout 13 billion years old...I think."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:25 am
Leo Domino

User Image

Adrienne giggled lightly, "Oooh, you caught me."
She said playfully and smiled, "I'm 531 years old. Considered 18 though."
She laughed, teasingly drawing circle's on his arm with her finger.
"So you're much much older than me, I see." She laughed.
Still teasing him softly with her fingers.

Amy Kiyomi

Leo Domino

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:18 am
Amy Kiyomi

Cas smiled at her, "I was here for a while." He said referring to his age. He opened to his mouth but was cut off when the waiter came and gave them their food. He reached over and held Adrienne's hand, the one that was making circles on his arm  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:22 am
Leo Domino

User Image

Adrienne laughed lightly, seeing that was about to say something but then the waiter came.
She thanked the waiter with her honey like voice, smiling.
As the waiter went away, noticing Cas had held her hand, so she held it a bit tighter.
"You were going to say?" She said smiling at him.

Amy Kiyomi

Leo Domino

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:20 pm
Amy Kiyomi

Cas took a sip of his drink and mad a face deep in thought, "I honestly can't remember ." He looked at his date, smiling.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games