Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:08 pm
Her eyes widened at the kiss. It was so familiar... and this kind of scenario was like deja vu! Her mind was breaking down when he pulled away, like something that shouldn't have happened happened. She put a hand on her head lightly to keep the world from spinning as images flashed in her head. "Hiro..." she whispered, trying to make sense of things.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:22 pm
Hiro paused before he took another step, hearing her say his name. "What...Do you need?" He asked, looking back at her, not bothering to wipe the tears.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:27 pm
"Those images you showed me....... Were they...... Were they real?" she asked and leaned against a tree, feeling lightheaded. She could barely see him due to all the memory images flashing in her head. It hurts, she thought and closed her eyes tight.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:34 pm
He quickly walked to her then put his arms around her and felt bad about what he did, wanting to leave more now. "Lena...They were real, why?" He asked.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:40 pm
"I don't..... know..... what's going on...." she whimpered softly and leaned against him, the pain from the sudden rush of memories getting worse. She couldn't even tell if he was really holding her or if it was just another memory.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:51 pm
Hiro sighed, only thinking of one thing that would help her focus on him instead of the pain. He tilted her chin up with his finger and leaned down, kissing her lips again, more passionate, and not pulling away.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:54 pm
Lena blinked, feeling a blush spread across her face from the kiss. Sh-She shouldn't be doing this! Especially when her wedding's in a week! But.... something about this felt so... so right. She slowly closed her eyes and kissed back, feeling the swarm of memories back off.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:37 am
Hiro felt at peace, his eyes closing and pulling her closer, for this moment, he forgot everything but her, the trees blocking them off from the world and everything perfect, the way things were before he left.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:47 am
Her arms wrapped around his neck so she could keep steady while getting closer to him. A small part of her tried to tell her to stop, to think about Nikolai, and another small part said to watch out for Ray, but even those thoughts were blocked. This feeling right now reminded her of something.... Long ago at the mall....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:53 am
Hiro lightly licked her lower lip, a sign to ask for tongue, and blushed furiously since he did it on instinct, he then focused on one thought while thinking of the mall as his eyes opened halfway. 'All you have to say are three words...' His words ran through his mind.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:09 am
She felt the blush spread quickly as she gently slid her tongue into his mouth. Wait... She could remember something. It was back when they were both under some kind of spell, and something she said snapped him out of it. What did she say...? Remembering it now, Lena slowly broke from the kiss and opened her eyes to look at him. "I..... love you." she whispered.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:19 am
Hiro slid his tounge against hers, blushing heavily as she pulled away and heard her. "I love you too, always have, always will." He whispered.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:27 am
She frowned and looked away. She could feel the memories return, but they felt so alien to her. "I can't do this..." she whispered and began to tear up as she looked over at everyone past the trees. "I love you, but I'm getting married." she said and looked back at Hiro, slowly backing away. "I'm sorry." she cried softly and began to walk away.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:35 am
Hiro grabbed her arm softly. "Lena...Just promise...That you will never forget me." He told her and let go, then walked the opposite way, the ring/necklace on the floor.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:42 am
Lena looked at his hand on her arm then back at him. "Of course." she smiled sadly and watched him leave. He was so sweet and kind... It made her wonder why she left him. A glint of light caught her eyes as she noticed some sunlight bouncing off a ring. That ring... She bent down to pick it up, remembering something about a waterfall and a bridge.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games