Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┇ Ene Light┇
Female 11 'Bluebird' by Ikimono Gakari ~Ene's Coming~

Inside Wakai's Heart
Wakai's words brought another question to Nami's mind. Sne set her hand to her chin and looked down. Quickly, she looked back up at Wakai. Could you explain our relations to all those who had fallen?"
Erin nodded, as if he knew what was going on but, in truth, he hadn't a clue what Nami was thinking at the moment.
Ene winced as her head started to hurt. She let go of Tsuyoi and kneeled on the ground. "Ngh... My-my head... Momma..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:05 pm
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

[within Wakai's heart]
Tsuyoi caught Ene, "Ene! Are you all right!?" she looked at U. Wakai with gritted teeth, "You better not have anything to do with this!" she said before carrying Ene in her arms.
She shook her head at what Tsuyoi said, "No...it seems...severe headaches...are an after effect...of memory loss..." She turned her attention back to Nami, "As for...your question...very well..." She looked down and closed her eyes, taking a moment before speaking again, "Jaecen Light...father...to Erin...Nami...Ene...to be husband...to Tsuyoi...brother...to Kurona..." she paused for a few seconds, "...Aliya...cousin to Jaecen...nothing else known...Ayami...unfortunately...not much information...on her as well...
Tsuyoi furrowed her eyebrows, "To be husband? What...what the hell are you talking about?" she said. She couldn't believe what U. Wakai told them, she couldn't imagine herself with a husband.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:28 pm
┇ Ene Light┇

Inside Wakai's Heart
Ene began to hyperventilate as Wakai went on. Nami grit her teeth and paced rapidly over to Ene. "Tch. This is what I was talkin' about... She must've had the most memory messed with out of us..." She kneeled down next to Ene and pinched her on the neck so she went to sleep. "Heaven forbid I have to use that on a child... Let alone my own sist-"
Nami paused and looked at Erin. "What? Why're you lookin' at me like that?"
"Because," She said slowly. "I'm remembering... Miss, keep goin' with what you know!"

(OOC: Kurona's memories weren't as tapered with as you might think. Ixyam's, on the other hand...)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:57 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

[within Wakai's heart]
As U. Wakai was about to speak, she paused and looked up. She stared at the pitch black sky for a moment, never blinking. She nodded and looked back at the group, "It's best...to just show you..." right then, a white door suddenly appeared behind her. She stepped to the side, "This door...will show...everything Wakai experienced...with the Lights...with all of you...as a family..." the door then slowly opened, however, through the door was a blinding light which prevented anyone from seeing inside. "I warn you...tamper with the memories...I will...be forced...to eliminate you...all of you...without hesitation..." she said, as a few black crystals formed around her.
Tsuyoi gritted her teeth at U. Wakai, then looked at Ene, furrowing her eyebrows. She stood up, carrying Ene on her back, "I got Ene...you two, lead the way..." she said to Erin and Nami.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:19 pm
Kurai_18
┇ Ene Light┇

Inside Wakai's Heart
Nami and Erin glanced at each other before cautiously walking forward. No sooner had they walked through than they began seeing all of it. It flashed through Nami's head and gave her a splitting headache as the mental dam broke. Erin, however, took it all in. She used him as a support. "Stay awake, Nami..."
"That's what I'm trying, you git." She winced.
Erin shook his head and sighed before lifting Nami onto his back. She was a bit embarrassed but she'd get over it. Erin looked around. This looks... strange... Like, it's all comin' back."
Nami seemed amazed. She winced once more while on his back. "Wow... You must be really thick headed..."
"Eheh, sort of. My training wasn't all for nothing." Erin smirked.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:58 pm
┇ Ene Light┇

Inside Wakai's Heart
Nami and Erin glanced at each other before cautiously walking forward. No sooner had they walked through than they began seeing all of it. It flashed through Nami's head and gave her a splitting headache as the mental dam broke. Erin, however, took it all in. She used him as a support. "Stay awake, Nami..."
"That's what I'm trying, you git." She winced.
Erin shook his head and sighed before lifting Nami onto his back. She was a bit embarrassed but she'd get over it. Erin looked around. This looks... strange... Like, it's all comin' back."
Nami seemed amazed. She winced once more while on his back. "Wow... You must be really thick headed..."
"Eheh, sort of. My training wasn't all for nothing." Erin smirked.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:57 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

[within Wakai's heart]
Wakai watched as the group entered the door. Once they went in, the door slowly closed behind them. "...yes...I will standby...until they're finished..." she said, though it wasn't to herself.
Tsuyoi suddenly felt intense pain in her head as soon as she stepped through the door with the others. However, she endured it, showing no reaction to the sudden headache.
Suddenly, the area around them began to take form of one of Wakai's memories. The group would find themselves in the Light Manor's kitchen. They would later notice that Jaecen, Tsuyoi, and the whole family were there, having a good time. However, it was like a still image as they were all frozen in place.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:17 am
┇ Ene Light┇

Inside Wakai's Heart
Erin watched. "That's us..."
Nami nodded and looked at the portrait through one eye. "Y-yes... It is..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:59 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kalena growled and bit her bottom lip.
"I do not understand why those closest to me like her and guard her from me. I haven't once disciplined her. In too many ways, she hasn't grown mentally. I'd expect physically."

She took a deep breath and shook her head calming down.
"If she challenges me again, I will make her fight. I don't plan to kill, but she needs to really understand that she's been given a second chance. Its something most people don't get."

Kalena was calmed down but her body language wasn't.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:31 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Shinochi leaned back into the couch, letting out a big sigh, "Well, if you two do end up fighting somehow, make sure to bring Odayaka to standby as medical aid. Knowing how much you two hate each other, I'm sure either both of you or one of you will get really hurt from the fight." she said with a smirk.
Odayaka looked at Shino, her ears go down, "Sh-Shino! You're not helping!" she said, puffing up her cheeks a little.

[within Wakai's heart]
Tsuyoi looked around at the memory they were shown. She looked at the others' still images of themselves before looking at her own. "I...I remember this...I looked so happy back then..." she then turned attention to Jaecen's still image, walking over to it. "...Jaecen...what happened you?" she said with a saddened expression. There were still some memories missing that she needed.
As Tsuyoi was about to place her hand on Jaecen's cheek, the memory changed again. This time, it was a memory for Erin, Nami, and Ene. It depicted Erin, Nami, Ene, and Liya playing video games in Erin's room. They looked like they were having lots of fun together. Right outside of Erin's room, Wakai was peeking into the room, it seemed she was giggling to herself while she was watching them.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:16 pm
┇ Ene Light┇

Carter sighed. "You're partially right. Mentally, she's got a lot of work before she's alright. You should see her as broken, Kalena. Treat her as if she were your own child. That's what I did with some of my students." He laughed nervously, noting that he trained the hell out of his more advanced students. "Well, the ones who weren't particularly skilled... At least you turned out all right. I mean, Head Mistress? Pfft. I would've turned it down."

Inside Wakai's Heart
Erin frowned. S'all startin' t' come back t'me..."
Nami winced again. "Great... At least it ain't effin' with your 'ead... Da was... actually kind of a looker..."
"Nami, that's creepy..." Erin shook his head disapprovingly.
"Shut up, I'm in pain. Let me fantasize." Nami grumbled.
Erin called over to Tsuyoi. "You alrigh', Miss?"
Ene was experiencing it but instead, the memories were flashing before her eyes while she was still unconscious.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:55 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

[within Wakai's heart]
Tsuyoi looked at Erin and nodded at him, "I'm all right...thanks Erin..." she looked back at the scenery, smiling. "...my kids...all of them..." she put a hand to her head, closing her eyes, "...what kind of a mother am I...to forget one of my daughters...and my only son..." she furrowed her eyebrows, she felt ashamed of herself.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:20 pm
┇ Ene Light┇

Inside Wakai's Heart
Nami shook her head. "You're... our second mum... Erin, Ene, 'n I lost our real mum..."
Erin let his head drop a little. Just hearing it again, with the memories bursting forth was causing his emotions to well up. "Dammit..." He choked. "Nami, can-can I set you down?"
Nami nodded and set her feet to the floor. She rubbed Erin's back as he stood there coughing, trying to fight back tears. "Hey, don't hold 'em in. S'what makes guys dangerous is when they hold back emotions."
"Yeah, no... I'm-I'm fine... I just saw... I died..." He said. "I died and there are still memories I can't even get back. They're locked up in my head.... Some demon..."
"Erin, it's alright." She rubbed his back. "My head is splitting... I don't care whether or not you're supposed to be dead. You're my brother..." Nami said.
He nodded to her and looked at Tsuyoi. "How much more of this... do we have to take?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:58 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

[within Wakai's heart]
Tsuyoi nodded, chuckling a little when Nami reminded her that she's their second mother, "Yes...of course, how could i forget..." she almost had forgotten that she's not their blood-mother. She rubbed her forehead, her headache was really starting to get serious, and she was sure that the others were possibly having the same effects on them. She looked at Erin after he asked how much more they have to go through. She noticed a white door began to appear, "...I think...we're almost done." she said before walking over to the door. It began to slowly open by itself, and like before, a bright light prevented them from seeing what's on the other side of the door.

This time, after entering through the door, it brought them to the final memory that they needed to know. In this memory, the group would find themselves in the fight between them and the light being they faced before.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:27 am
┇ Ene Light┇

Inside Wakai's Heart
They followed Tsuyoi, each one walking on their own as they passed through the door. They recognized what had happened and were shocked. "That thing we fought..."
"No heartless or nobody, for sure..." Erin grimaced. "We shouldn't go after it..."
Nami looked at Erin. "A-are you serious? That 'thing' killed our family."
"Yes, an' it'll do the same again if it knows that you an' I survived. Leave it be, Nami." Erin said.
Nami sighed before giving a nod. "R-right... Maybe it'd be best if we didn't."
Ene's eyes opened up. She looked around in confusion. "Big brother? Big sister? Mum?"
Nami stared at Ene. She was relieved. She smiled weakly at Ene. "Hey there trooper."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games