Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:52 pm
Megido the Oreo
Oh you mean Spike and Vicious? o_o I was kinda pissed that Spike died. He was cool, and all that. However, they never really say that Spike died. It is only inferred.

Blasphemy.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:15 am
Sheol Kitten
Megido the Oreo
Oh you mean Spike and Vicious? o_o I was kinda pissed that Spike died. He was cool, and all that. However, they never really say that Spike died. It is only inferred.

Blasphemy.

Blasphemy is good, especially in salad. razz  

FogSage

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:21 am
I'm just sayin'... xD ... nobody ever comes up at the end of the credits and tells ya that Spike's dead, or nothin' like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:38 pm
*wanders around, steps in dung* T.T  

FogSage

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:40 pm
Megido the Oreo
I would love to have a ferret if they didn't smell so ********. >_O
they dont, if you take care of them. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:26 am
UglyCoyoteNG
Megido the Oreo
I would love to have a ferret if they didn't smell so ********. >_O
they dont, if you take care of them. razz

Our Zoology teacher had a ferret for a while. He was named Bob Stoops, after the coach of the Oklahoma Sooners football team. Bob was a very mischevious ferret, and enjoyed terrorizing the turtle we had in the class. He would prance around the turtle and jump on him, all of which made the turtle go into his shell. He also enjoyed playing hide and go seek behind the bookcases, and after scaring a poor girl (he had tried to climb up her leg), Bob was taken home with the teacher and has not returned. He hasn't been killed, I know that, because my teacher ADORES Bob.  

FogSage

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:22 pm
Ferrets are mischevious little bastards. Getting into anything they're not suposed to, rather play with the box the toy came in then the $100 toy you bought them, damn it. Yet, no matter all the bad;pooping on the carpet, biting, ect, they are /so/ loved.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:05 pm
I wanna get a stinkless, poopless ferret. >_>  

Megido the Oreo

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:08 pm
Megido the Oreo

You mean you want a pet rock? sweatdrop That's about the only pet I know that won't stink or poop on the carpet. Wait......no, rocks can stink.....damn.

Looks like you'll never find the ideal pet. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:37 pm
I know a CGI pet  

Araclast

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:05 pm
Damn... stare ... I will have to stick with a doberman. A mini doberman... that I can name, "Reno". =D  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:52 pm
Sheol wants a ferret~

Sheol Zone

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:08 am
Megido the Oreo
Ferret boxes are easy to clean.

FogSage
Megido the Oreo

You mean you want a pet rock? sweatdrop That's about the only pet I know that won't stink or poop on the carpet. Wait......no, rocks can stink.....damn.

Looks like you'll never find the ideal pet. razz
ROCK FERRETS ARE LOSERS.
Araclast
I know a CGI pet
Thats even worse then a rock ferret!

Megido the Oreo
Damn... stare ... I will have to stick with a doberman. A mini doberman... that I can name, "Reno". =D
scream A MIN PIN IS NOT A MINI DOBERMAN.

Sheol Kitten
Sheol wants a ferret~

Sheol better research and read every goddman thing about ferrets she can and think SERIOUSLY BOUT IT. e_e srsly. Ferrets are smarter then 1/2 bthe people you know, im willing to bet.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:26 am
Ferret box may be easy to clean, but the ferret still stinks. >_> Maybe someday when I'm rich I'll get a ferret... give it its own, huge room.

And hey... I'll call my dog whatever I want. =P Since I don't know what a, "min pin", is, it is a mini doberman.  

Megido the Oreo

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:56 pm
if you take care of your ferret, they don't stink. dont you pay attention?

A min pin is a Manchest Terrier. It looks like a dobermen, but they're temperment are VASTLY diffrent.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games