Welcome to Gaia! ::

ThE Rock Lee Guild (A Naruto Fan Guild)

Back to Guilds

Reply Rock Lee Guild
The Rock Lee Comic Forum! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WHERE ARE THE COMICS???
IDK
45%
 45%  [ 19 ]
...I ated them.
54%
 54%  [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 42

Winiola
Crew

Chatty Gekko

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:56 pm
Mitsubakan
o.0 people. Slow down. It's not Naruto's fault. The show is called 'Naruto' after all. Just be glad they put it other characters in the movies. Yay movies!!! Lee apears in the 3rd one ( or is it the fourth? sweatdrop ) and Shikamaru in the second! (I think.) But still, be gald they even put it other characters apart from Sasuke, Kakashi, Sakura, and Naruto. *face darkens* Have you ever thought what would have happened if it was all Naruto? That would mean...no Rock Lee.

*brightens up*
Congrats on getting your braces removed Super! You had them since the 6th grade? 5th grade? I can't remember. XD.
Mitsu-san, thank you for seeing it in a nice way. You are very right too. And it's just an opinion, I guess. Everyone has them. But, if you want to know, Lee is in the third and upcoming 4th one. And...by the looks of things...*somewhat spoiler* he uses the eight inner gates...and...possibly, drunk? *end spoiler*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:02 pm
Ok. first off. IT WAS YOUR IDEA BUNNI, STOP YOUR BICKERING.
Second, leave Naruto alone guys! I mean, he was born with a FOX DEMON in him. How do you think Kyuubi feels? (lol funny)

Also, he may be a blonde haired, blue eyed, ADD, orange wearing, fox ninja, but...you just gotta love the fact that...well, he likes the spandex!

REMEMBER?

He loved the spandex when Gai gave him one! And he Still does!
Even though he calls Gai and Lee Thick/Fuzzy Brows doesn't mean he despises them. XD
They just...are so BIG...(...I mean the eyebrows >__>;; )
But any who, Naruto IS the main character, but there's a limit...and...well...

I actually forgot where to go with this...aw well...

WORKING ON NARUTO AND SHIKAMARU< PLEASE HOLD(Hinata's SO KAWAII >//3//<)

BTW, ON A TOTALLY UNRELATED NOTE.
KIRI!!!!
GARRET WAS WEARING MY DRESS!!!! DX
And he likes Naruto...he agrees that Lee should've beaten Gaara XD

`[Viper]
Captain

Zaxina

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:19 pm
I'm scarred for life!! gonk Please say you're wearing another dress...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:39 pm
Zaxina

I HOOOOPE so XP  

`[Viper]
Captain

Winiola
Crew

Chatty Gekko

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:42 pm
OMG I KNOW Hinata's Kawaii! <333  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:18 am
Mitsubakan
o.0 people. Slow down. It's not Naruto's fault. The show is called 'Naruto' after all. Just be glad they put it other characters in the movies. Yay movies!!! Lee apears in the 3rd one ( or is it the fourth? sweatdrop ) and Shikamaru in the second! (I think.) But still, be gald they even put it other characters apart from Sasuke, Kakashi, Sakura, and Naruto. *face darkens* Have you ever thought what would have happened if it was all Naruto? That would mean...no Rock Lee.

*brightens up*
Congrats on getting your braces removed Super! You had them since the 6th grade? 5th grade? I can't remember. XD.
Wow... That'd be scary...

Yeah, the top ones since 5th, the bottom since 6th. 3nodding

And can you sent me a pic of you? I mish you soooo much crying  

SuperDuperRockLee
Crew

`[Viper]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:27 am
O3O

y'know what I just realized...

Hinata
and Naruto

Hinata.

And Naruto...

Dammit. >8U

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:29 am
Also...I mess up Hinata's pants, so no complaining DX  

`[Viper]
Captain

Zaxina

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:33 am
`[Viper]
Zaxina

I HOOOOPE so XP
Me too and if you're not then you'll have to wash that thing like five times >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:41 pm
`[Viper]
Ok. first off. IT WAS YOUR IDEA BUNNI, STOP YOUR BICKERING.
Second, leave Naruto alone guys! I mean, he was born with a FOX DEMON in him. How do you think Kyuubi feels? (lol funny)

Also, he may be a blonde haired, blue eyed, ADD, orange wearing, fox ninja, but...you just gotta love the fact that...well, he likes the spandex!

REMEMBER?

He loved the spandex when Gai gave him one! And he Still does!
Even though he calls Gai and Lee Thick/Fuzzy Brows doesn't mean he despises them. XD
They just...are so BIG...(...I mean the eyebrows >__>;; )
But any who, Naruto IS the main character, but there's a limit...and...well...

I actually forgot where to go with this...aw well...

WORKING ON NARUTO AND SHIKAMARU< PLEASE HOLD(Hinata's SO KAWAII >//3//<)

BTW, ON A TOTALLY UNRELATED NOTE.
KIRI!!!!
GARRET WAS WEARING MY DRESS!!!! DX
And he likes Naruto...he agrees that Lee should've beaten Gaara XD

I agree with Viper when it comes to Naruto...he's really much more admirable than most give him credit for. It could also be argued that he's actually Lee's best friend. After all, out of all the characters (aside from Gai sensei, who is his teacher, not his peer), Lee seems to have the most fun "male bonding" and training with Naruto.

Naruto may tease him with the "bushy brows" nickname, but the truth is, the way Naruto gives nicknames to people and treats them informally is his way of showing affection and friendship. It's how he lets them know he's comfortable around them.

Also, remember the scene with them eating Ramen together, both of them practically inhaling their food while talking? You can't say that wasn't cute.

*gets off her soap box* I'm done. whee

Michan Starweaver

6,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150

Bunni-San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:02 pm
*Takes soap box from Michan Starfire*

Ahem.

GAI ROCKS.

*Get off*

Thank you.
Also, I found this AWESOME COOL place that stream free and awesome quality vids. NARUTO VIDS, but anygay, I saw some of the episodes and I now know that Naruto makes fun of us by saying "Sank you" Instead of "Arigato"

DAMN YOU.

THEY STILL PUT SUBTITLES WHEN YOU CAN PLAINLY SEE THEY SPEAK ENGLISH...HOW LAME.

Ok, now I'm done >D

BTW, Viper, did you tell your friends 'bout that?
AND WHERE DA HELL BE THE NEXT COMIC?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:26 pm
lol. I miss you too Super. But no Picture. I'll tell you though, rihgt now, I'm 6 ft and a half inch. XD. I gre my hair out, so now it reaches my eyes, and I got contacts.
XD

Shilamaru is coming and Temari is already here...I say we need Kiba and Akamaru next. They are so cool, but Shikamaru is still cooler.  

Mitsubakan
Crew

Newbie Autobiographer

`[Viper]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:42 pm
Maybe, only if someone helps with Akamaru D8
I might use the dog we have on gaia for poses, and just do that...maybe, we'll see XP

Also, yes I did bunni, and keep your pants on...i'm busy XP

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:27 pm
`[Viper]
Maybe, only if someone helps with Akamaru D8
I might use the dog we have on gaia for poses, and just do that...maybe, we'll see XP

Also, yes I did bunni, and keep your pants on...i'm busy XP

Well, everyone's busy, I suppose. *stabs her school* DX  

Winiola
Crew

Chatty Gekko

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200

SuperDuperRockLee
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:23 am
Mitsubakan
lol. I miss you too Super. But no Picture. I'll tell you though, rihgt now, I'm 6 ft and a half inch. XD. I gre my hair out, so now it reaches my eyes, and I got contacts.
XD

Shilamaru is coming and Temari is already here...I say we need Kiba and Akamaru next. They are so cool, but Shikamaru is still cooler.

D: Then I really need a picture!

I say we need Deidara. I like go boom!!!  
Rock Lee Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games