Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:08 pm
-Bloodline? Well, that's not good...I do have some things from before, though.-

Lenon stepped out of the defensive puppet and unlatched the tail and took out all of the metal parts before placing them in a scroll, which disappeared in his hand. He also went through a list of scrolls and made some of them disappear as well. Then, Lenon stepped back into the puppet and began to float in the air.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:09 pm
Ayumu was shocked that this was mikyos son. Mikyo was the man who accepted him inot the sound, the man who trained Ayumus master Yuan Shisho. Mikyo was a well respected ninja and played a big part in Ayumus life to get him to this point, if it werent for Mikyo, Ayumu would have been the weak little cloud ninja that had no one. Ayumu smirked, thinking back in the past and remembering all the good times...

"This is going to be good." Ayumu chuckled and leaned against a tree, carefully watching the other ninja so that they would not interfere with the battle.  

TenaciousTravyG

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:13 pm
Raziel looked up at the puppet, confused from the actions that just took place infront of him. He knew he could control metal, and he knew how to create metal, but was destroying the metal nesseccary? If anything, to Raziel, his opponent just weakend the thing he was hiding in, making it easier to desimate. "Fight me...I thought you Akatsuki guys were badasses?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:13 pm
"Ayuma...would you mind going after Rahenno? He didn't look like he was going to stay away...."  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:15 pm
Oni_Soul
Raziel looked up at the puppet, confused from the actions that just took place infront of him. He knew he could control metal, and he knew how to create metal, but was destroying the metal nesseccary? If anything, to Raziel, his opponent just weakend the thing he was hiding in, making it easier to desimate. "Fight me...I thought you Akatsuki guys were badasses?"

((Not really weaken...It's mostly enforced with stuff. And the metal wasn't destroyed, just transported somewhere else.))

Lenon pulled out ten of his puppets, all without metal.

"Ready?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:15 pm
skylock pointed the energy revolvers at Ayuma. "i don't think i will let you do that." he said. wires wraped around the tree ayuma was on to keep him from jumping.  

skywerwolf

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:17 pm
Ayumu smirked and nodded to lenon...

"Will do." Ayumu disappeared in a flash of lightning.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:21 pm
the tree started to burn. "dang where to go?" skylock said. should he stay here or go the area where rahenno was?  

skywerwolf

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:27 pm
He took in the seen before him. Ten puppents, including the one that Lenon was in. Raziel slipped the black blade into the sheath that was on his back and took a Tai-Jutsu stance similar to his fathers but slightly different. The leather inside of his Gauntlets squeaked as he balled his fist and looked at the puppets. Raziel knew that he could finish the puppets fairly easily but he much perfered the honor of a sword duel. "Which one to break first...."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:29 pm
"need some help?" skylock asked Raziel. heh. it goes threw generations i guess. skylock thought.  

skywerwolf

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:33 pm
The puppets disappeared.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:40 pm
( stare waiting)  

skywerwolf

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:43 pm
((I was thinking Oni was going to do something....))

Five of the puppets appeared alongside Raizel and shot bolts of fire at him as another puppet grabbed his legs from under the ground to hold him. One other puppet was above, spitting lightning from the stomach cavity.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:43 pm
...? so are you still here...or what?)))  

Oni_Soul

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:45 pm
skylock shot a few of his energy bullets at the puppets. if they were standing still the bullets would cause them to fall to pieces.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games