Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:34 pm

irishshamrock12
Yeah she does why would I let her in on my personally usually secret feelings if she was Nother cold heartless bitches lol. One of the teachers started the less by look at my most recent ex in the class and said "Angela it looks like Guthrie over there is with a girl already you need to get a move on he is a. Good guy you really screwed yourself in messing up your relationship", she started to cry she was a cold heartless b***h but she didn't cheat on meni broke up with her cause I gave a frond a hug and she kneed me in the balls....... Completly extreme right?

Irish: Did you now girl friend kick you? Your teacher should hold her ******** tounge. She has no right to start s**t in your life, even if your ex was a cold hearted b***h.

Ninja: Thank you!

I should have my own little Help Corner....
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:38 pm

No the new girl wouldn't do that that was one of the reasons I broke up with the ex one of my friends that happens to be a girl hugged me and she saw walked up called the girl a slut then kneed me in the balls and walked away.

irishshamrock12

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:39 pm

/agrees with oni, its cool that a teacher can talk like that, sorta as a friend and all but still there is a limmit.

@jack: no your like the most uncool thing i know, you have no worries xD
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:40 pm

irishshamrock12
No the new girl wouldn't do that that was one of the reasons I broke up with the ex one of my friends that happens to be a girl hugged me and she saw walked up called the girl a slut then kneed me in the balls and walked away.

dramallama rofl dramallama rofl dramallama rofl dramallama dramallama rofl dramallama lol dramallama rofl cool

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:41 pm

irishshamrock12

Damn, she is a b***h. Hugging is a way of greating, so she needs to stop being a jealous whore and get over you. She had her chance and she blew it. I say kill her and kill the teacher....
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:41 pm

ninja_lord
/agrees with oni, its cool that a teacher can talk like that, sorta as a friend and all but still there is a limmit.

why waste ur life worring, it will all work out eventually(to certain extents). Like i wont do my math hw and then i go to class and the teacher says shes not gradeing it

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:42 pm

ninja_lord

I agree with the friends part, but they shouldnt get into your relationships.

bb3000ae
damn its like impossible to find anyone who has earth as a main element

I have earth as my main element.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

me thinks we need a "Personal Issue" subfourm where people can post there problems and get help with them
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:44 pm

bb3000ae
me thinks we need a "Personal Issue" subfourm where people can post there problems and get help with them

well im being held against my will in cloud,how can anyone hlp with out meatgaming

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

irishshamrock12

Oni the ex did that to me while we were dating. Oh and Jack that's not funny I'll just kill yoo.

DIBS! I WILL CREATE IT!

Oni_Soul

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:46 pm

irishshamrock12
Oni the ex did that to me while we were dating. Oh and Jack that's not funny I'll just kill yoo.

oh...well...I still think you should kill her.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:46 pm

irishshamrock12

ha ha ur just mad cus i wont tell u who im going to kill

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:49 pm

silverJack0987
irishshamrock12

ha ha ur just mad cus i wont tell u who im going to kill

you couldnt kill a cow if you own a slaughter house...
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games