Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:01 am
26: Have you ever had a dream about Supernatural/the characters/the actors? If so, can you describe what you remember?
I know that I had a dream where Misha Collins appeared in it. All I remember of it now is that we had a romantic connection... or shall I say "profound bond"? *laughs*

27: Which episode is the scariest to you? (Horror-movie type scary)
Um... not sure.

28: What's your opinion on Sabriel?
Sam and Gabriel? Eh... I get the friendship/brotherly aspect between the two, but not the romantic aspect.

29: Do you think End!verse will happen? If so, are you looking forward to it?
Not detail for detail, but themaijor, "fixed points" of End!verse are happening. Cas is human, Dean is becoming more cold and returning to his torture ways, the world is in chaos, etc., etc.

30: Do you have any friends off of the Internet that watch Supernatural?
Well, duh! Melissa was the one that introduced me to the show in the first place... and then my other two friends are major fans.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:06 am
31: Do any of your family members watch Supernatural?
I've shown a couple episodes to my parents but they never really got into it. Other than that, no, I don't think any of my other family members have seen anything of Supernatural.

32: What's an unpopular opinion or headcanon you have?
There's not very people who like the idea of Destiel, so there's that. As for headcanon... hmm... Castiel and Crowley having more than a "business" relationship. Sure, Crowley is flirtatious with pretty much everyone, but there's certain things that Castiel does around Crowley that hints at there possibly being more between them.

33: Do you like AU fanfics?
I haven't read any in full, but I have seen images based on AUs and some are pretty cool.

34: Have you ever written/started writing a fanfic?
I haven't officially written anything down yet but there's lots of fanfic-ish stories floating in my head revolving around my SPN OC.

35: What's your opinion on Samifer?
I approve of the friendship/brotherly aspect, but not the romantic aspect.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:12 am
36: If you have an OTP, at what point did you start shipping it?
From the first moment that Castiel appeared before Dean.

37: Do you think Sam should have completed the demon trials?
I actually think I like how things worked out the way they did. With Crowley, you get character development as he tries to deal with both his demon side and human side.

38: Which director/writer is or was your favorite/least favorite?
I haven't really paid much attention to the writers for the episodes. I might consider that aspect of the episodes later.

39: Which actor would you most like to meet in real life?
Uh... the whole cast! *laughs* Though Misha, Jensen, and Jared are at the top of the list right now.

40: If you could be any character on the show, would you want to? If so, whom? If not, why?
Of existing characters, I would love to be Castiel. Our personalities match up well and it would be fun to explore the various versions of the character.

Though if I was to be on the show, I would want to play my own character. She's got an interesting background history that would be interesting to explore, especially when it ties in nicely at the current stage of the show.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:15 am
41: Do you prefer cake or pie?
Depends on the flavor and my mood.

42: What is your opinion on Sastiel?
They're adorable when they're together, but I don't think they'll ever have the same kind of "connection" as Destiel.

43: Have you ever made a Supernatural reference out loud and received strange looks from some of the people surrounding you?
*sighs* Such is the life of being a geek surrounded by a majority of "normal" folks.

44: Have you ever cried over a non-OTP ship from the show?
Not that I remember.

45: What is your favorite moment from any of the gag reels?
"Confetti! It's a parade!"  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:17 am
46: Superwholock?
Story of my life.

47: What is/was your favorite Sam hair length?
Hmm... not sure.

48: What's an unpopular ship you have?
Destiel is unpopular with some folks. And Castiel/Crowley isn't as talked about either.

49: What's your opinion on Wincestiel?
I approve of Team Free Will, but not so much Wincestiel.

50: Can you dig Elvis?
I guess...  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:20 am
51: Do you listen to Carry On Wayward Son even when you're not just watching a finale?
Oh hell yeah!

52: What's your opinion on Zachariah?
He deserved the angel blade.

53: Do you think Adam will ever get out of the cage? (not as Michael)
Probably not. They sort of moved on from the whole Michael/Lucifer storyline and haven't referenced to it really.

54: Do you think Sam should have completed the trials?
You already asked this.

55: How long would you survive as a hunter?
In the beginning, I probably would have some close calls. But as long as I wear my plaid shirts, I should be okay... right? *laughs*  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:24 am
56: What's your opinion on Calthazar?
Oh, for goodness sakes! They're angelic brothers! There was no romantic indications between the two.

57: Do you have a Netflix account? If so, what's your username and password? Wait a second, just the first part.
Yeah.

58: Have you ever participated in GISHWHES?
Nope. Maybe in the future.

59: What movies/shows have you watched because of (or by coincidence) Jared, Jensen, or Misha?
I actually first noticed Jared in "The Christmas Cottage" and Jensen in "Ten Inch Hero" before I knew them from Supernatural. And I've seen Misha in his episode of "Charmed." I've seen J2 in other productions too, after I became aware of who they were.

60: If you could change just one thing about the series, what would it be?
Mark Sheppard officially listed as part of the main cast rather than "special guest star"/"guest star". He's been on the show as much as Misha now. He deserves it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:33 am
61: If you were at a Con, what would be a question you would ask?(can be any of the actors)
In general, I would probably ask: "If you hadn't gone into the field of acting, what would you be doing professionally?"

I'm sure there's some other questions I would ask on a more specific level, but my mind is going blank at the moment.

62: Why did you start watching Supernatural?
My friend Melissa introduced me to it and decided to continue watching it afterwards.

63: What's your opinion on Sam/Crowley?
In a romantic sense? Not so much. But I like the idea of them being a parallel (on the friendship level) to Dean and Castiel.

64: What's your biggest fear for season 9 & 10?
Season 9 has been pretty good so far, so there's not too much I fear about that part. As for Season 10... hmm... not sure.

65: What's your favorite (or at least a memorable) pop culture reference that has been made on the show?
Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

66: Just a random confession you have regarding the show/Asker makes up their own question.
I loved getting my picture taken with Mark Sheppard and Jim Beaver at ECCC. Really wish I could have spent a bit more time with them, but I'll take the brief encounter while I can. It's an experience I never expected to have and look forward to making many more.

Not to mention... I might get to cross paths with them again in the future. You never know.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:52 am
User Image
User Image

housewinchesterofgallifrey:

Oh my god can we take a second to look at Jensen’s face here?

Everyone else is making sexy faces and he’s just standing there like, “Look at my life, look at my choices.”

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:03 pm
User Image
Shows I need to watch:

Game of Thrones - 1 2
Vampire Diaries - 1
Grimm - 1
ONCE - 1
The Tomorrow People - 1
The Originals - 1
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:11 pm
User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:33 pm
User Image
Going to do a Charmed marathon. After watching the episode that was airing on TV, it made me in the mood to continue where I left off myself. Plus with today being completely free with no interruptions, I'll probably get through quit a few episodes in no time.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:46 pm
User Image
La di da...
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 4:19 pm
User Image
Since I don't have to work at the theater on Saturday but did get signed up to work at the library, I had to look up a different comic book store. I'm really thinking of stopping by it to participate in the Free Comic Book Day that's happening world wide. Having never been to a comic book store before ((not counting the booths at cons)) and never been to FCBD before, it would be an interesting event to go to.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 4:21 pm
User Image
I didn't realize how long it was since I last posted, lol. Oh well.
User Image  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games