Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15943 15944 15945 15946 15947 15948 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:51 pm

Meta_Fish
Le Chapeau
Meta_Fish
And I saw a picture of my ex kissing some new guy last night on Myspace too. And my cat barfed twice and I had to clean it up. And b***h moan whine ******** class="clear">

That whore.
      To your p***y.

To the ex, myspace is the devil and you shouldn't be on it anyway.
I hope my cat is okay. If she needs to go to the vet, I'm sure I'll have to pay for it. -_- With the money I DONT HAVE

<_< You could always save up the money you get, instead of buying games with it.

Le Chapeau
Meta_Fish
Le Chapeau
Meta_Fish
And I saw a picture of my ex kissing some new guy last night on Myspace too. And my cat barfed twice and I had to clean it up. And b***h moan whine ******** class="clear">

That whore.
      To your p***y.

I hope my cat is okay. If she needs to go to the vet, I'm sure I'll have to pay for it. -_- With the money I DONT HAVE

If you use monopoly money, maybe they'll think you're cute and let to go for free?
I wish. sad

Meta_Fish
Captain

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Meta_Fish

xd
I'm pretty content with my life. I mean, things almost never go the way I want them to, but all you can do is keep going, so I do.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:54 pm

Kuzodav
Meta_Fish
Le Chapeau
Meta_Fish

That whore.
      To your p***y.

<_< You could always save up the money you get, instead of buying games with it.
I haven't bought a new game in a long time. sad

Meta_Fish
Captain

Le Chapeau

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:55 pm

Meta_Fish
Le Chapeau
Meta_Fish
Le Chapeau
Meta_Fish

That whore.
      To your p***y.

If you use monopoly money, maybe they'll think you're cute and let to go for free?
I wish. sad

I'm sure its fine.
      allcatsdeservetodieanywayCOUGHHACKWHEEZE.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:56 pm

Meta_Fish
Kuzodav
Meta_Fish
Le Chapeau
Meta_Fish

That whore.
      To your p***y.

I haven't bought a new game in a long time. sad

I'm sure Nala will be fine though. She prolly just ate something funky. My dog throws up, too. it could just be bad fur balls?

Kuzodav

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Wantcookie
Meta_Fish

xd
I'm pretty content with my life. I mean, things almost never go the way I want them to, but all you can do is keep going, so I do.

This. ^

Le Chapeau
Meta_Fish
Le Chapeau
Meta_Fish
Le Chapeau
Meta_Fish

That whore.
      To your p***y.

I wish. sad

I'm sure its fine.

SIZE FAIL!!!
XDDD

Kuzodav

Meta_Fish
Captain

Wantcookie
Meta_Fish

xd
That's not the only choice. You can sit still and b***h until things change or you can stop going. =D
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:58 pm

Kuzodav
Le Chapeau
Meta_Fish
Le Chapeau
Meta_Fish

I wish. sad

I'm sure its fine.

SIZE FAIL!!!
XDDD

YOUR STUPID HEAD GETS IN THE WAY OF MY NINJA SKILZ

AAAAUUUURRRGGGHHHH

Le Chapeau

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:59 pm

WIND HALO.

[girly squee]
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:00 pm

Wind Halo?

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:01 pm

Le Chapeau
Kuzodav
Le Chapeau
Meta_Fish
Le Chapeau
Meta_Fish

I wish. sad

I'm sure its fine.

SIZE FAIL!!!
XDDD

YOUR STUPID HEAD GETS IN THE WAY OF MY NINJA SKILZ

AAAAUUUURRRGGGHHHH

Star Wars is better than Star Trek.
Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:01 pm

Regulust
Wind Halo?

Yes. Wind Halo.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:02 pm

Wantcookie
Meta_Fish

xd

Pretty much this.

Dammit Cookie, why arent you female?
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15943 15944 15945 15946 15947 15948 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games