Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15946 15947 15948 15949 15950 15951 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:20 pm

Tonberry Crunch
Le Chapeau
Tonberry Crunch
User Image
FOR MUTHER RUSSIA

I think I see my hopes and dreams in his thick and manly chest hair ;o

XD
Kath told me that Zangief can destroy a barracuda in a single pelvic thrust ;D
Zangief is amazing.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:20 pm

Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie
<_< Are you a dog person?
      Yes.
      Cats scare the ******** out of me.
      They stare at you and chew on my feet and they're too quiet and they just appear out of now here 3:
      Dogs are much happier...
biggrin I love you.

I don't hate cats, but I prefer dogs much more.

I love you more <3

My dog is perfect. She doesn't bark a lot, she just "ruff..."s every now and again. Her tags jingle every time she walks and she really tries to cheer me up when I'm having a bad day.
      (She'll try to "make my bed" by moving around the sheets and covers until she makes a mess.)

And she's ADORABLE. <333333

EDIT;; And she doesn't smell bad. Ever.
Hahaha! My dog is almost completely opposite! XD He barks all the time at home, at random people walking on the street to cats and animals outside. And the town has whistles at certain times of the day, and he howls to those. He's hyperactive and he smells and needs a bath and sheds all over the place and begs at the table. He's an annoying dog, but smart as a whip while still being really dumb. Even so, I would never trade him for anything.

Not to mention he's got the cutest puppy face I've ever seen.

I'm going to go take a picture of my baby now > 3>

My only complaint is how much she sheds.
      She's a Shiba Inu, and sheds puppies.

Le Chapeau

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:22 pm

l-Kathulu-l
Tonberry Crunch
Le Chapeau
Tonberry Crunch
User Image
FOR MUTHER RUSSIA

XD
Zangief is amazing.
.......I'm afraid to ask how because Cookie might come.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:22 pm

Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie
      Yes.
      They stare at you and chew on my feet and they're too quiet and they just appear out of now here 3:
      Dogs are much happier...
biggrin I love you.

I love you more <3

My dog is perfect. She doesn't bark a lot, she just "ruff..."s every now and again. Her tags jingle every time she walks and she really tries to cheer me up when I'm having a bad day.
      (She'll try to "make my bed" by moving around the sheets and covers until she makes a mess.)

Hahaha! My dog is almost completely opposite! XD He barks all the time at home, at random people walking on the street to cats and animals outside. And the town has whistles at certain times of the day, and he howls to those. He's hyperactive and he smells and needs a bath and sheds all over the place and begs at the table. He's an annoying dog, but smart as a whip while still being really dumb. Even so, I would never trade him for anything.

I have cats, but love dogs,too. I want a Siberian Husky puppy really bad D;

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Orphie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:23 pm

Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie
      Yes.
      Dogs are much happier...
biggrin I love you.

I love you more <3

My dog is half cocker spaniel and half English setter. He sheds dogs. Every time we move a door, hundreds of tiny dogs fly out from behind it.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:26 pm

digi734
l-Kathulu-l
Tonberry Crunch
Le Chapeau
Tonberry Crunch
User Image
FOR MUTHER RUSSIA

XD
Zangief is amazing.
.......I'm afraid to ask how because Cookie might come.

Oh, I already know. ;D

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:26 pm

My favorite number of the alphabet is Purple.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:27 pm

Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie
biggrin I love you.

I love you more <3

My dog is half cocker spaniel and half English setter. He sheds dogs. Every time we move a door, hundreds of tiny dogs fly out from behind it.

My dog sheds puppies. Every time she lays down, falls asleep, wakes up, rolls around, and gets up, there tend to be small warm balls of fur left behind.

Which is why we shave her xD
      In fact, she was shaved just Saturday.

Le Chapeau

Orphie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:29 pm

Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie
biggrin I love you.

I love you more <3

My dog sheds puppies. Every time she lays down, falls asleep, wakes up, rolls around, and gets up, there tend to be small warm balls of fur left behind.

Same here! We shaved Charlie just yesterday. We don't do as nice as a job as the professionals, but it stops gigantic balls of fur rolling around our wood floors.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:30 pm

Girl talk makes my eyes hurt

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Le Chapeau

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:31 pm

Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie

Same here! We shaved Charlie just yesterday. We don't do as nice as a job as the professionals, but it stops gigantic balls of fur rolling around our wood floors.

We take her to the groomers xD
      They give her a pretty scarf every time... as you can partially see in picture numero deux.

I named my car Charlie xD My dog's name is Luna.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:34 pm

Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie

They give her a pretty scarf every time... as you can partially see in picture numero deux.

Yeah, we haven't taken Charlie to a groomer in a long time. No pretty bandanas for him.

I don't have a car to name.

Orphie

Le Chapeau

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:35 pm

Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie

Yeah, we haven't taken Charlie to a groomer in a long time. No pretty bandanas for him.

I don't have a car to name.

Luna goes every few months, my dad's allergic so she needs to xP

MY Charlie barely runs, but he/she gets me to where I need to go.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:37 pm

And I had a dream that I lost an eyeball. sad

Meta_Fish
Captain

Le Chapeau

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:37 pm

On another note, I hope I get thrown out of this guild.

For being my self.

these twelve year old idiots need someone to slap them around a bit D;
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15946 15947 15948 15949 15950 15951 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games