Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:20 pm

Yoder
It also depends on how often you got together to play.
Was that Palladium?

Every sunday, all day we played. And yes, it was Palladium Fantasy- absolutely loved the world my GM made up . . . full of political intrigue, a massive war, gods involved with the mortals, and everything. You name it, it was there! My char at this point is a major figure for his people.

When I think of the things I did as Ignous . . . "Fought demons, dragons, and personally damned by Daega!" The last was a human goddess, and . . . lets just say it is one of my finer points of insulting others. Calling one of her VERY few mortal lovers a "Genocidal a*****e". rofl rofl rofl

Had that whole group rolling for five minutes. Ignous wasn't one to mince words!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:36 pm

Hello, I'm a new person and I'm introducing myself! I'm Tabi or Salem, which ever you prefer.

Salem_48

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:10 pm

Wow, that's fairly often.
I can only imagine how fun it would be to create and develop a character in a long-term rl rp. Unfortunately, I was never allowed, and nobody I know would be even remotely interested in something like that (they haven't the patience).
I'm currently working on an in-depth character for Galvan 2. I had one, but this character will be additional (and for the opposite faction).
I see that you've adapted to the new items quite well, Talon.

Welcome, Tabi/Salem!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:23 pm

So, uhm . . .

Since I was gone a long time . . .

Anyone wanna give me a low down of what's going on/happening currently in the guild that is of note?

Gale OverDrive

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:47 am

Hey Gale- not much has really been happening out of the ordinary. Still encouraging my guildmates to make and participate in any RP they like.

Yoder: Yeah, that was a great amount of effort and fun. To be honest, very few of the players stayed the whole course with only their origonal charecter. To be completely honest, Ignous was the only one that didn't take a leave of abscence, or die off. The rest of us had to disappear for a bit here or there, or were summarily killed off.

One that died was this idiot kid (the player) that pissed off the GM by constantly knocking his dice to get better rolls. The charecter sheet was ceremoniously set ablaze in a fireplace, and in charecter he was killed in a big way. In the game, a large funeral pyre was lit and I hated shooting myself in the foot, as it were, but Ignous stood at the fire all day. I mean ALL day. A very 'dwarven' form of mourning. No talking just a silent vigil to show respect to a fallen friend. He may had been an idiot, but he did stick with Ignous for a long time, several years in game. From sun up to sundown he stood silent and didn't react to anything.

Of course, when that was done he just smiled and looked to a guy next to him and said "I'm starved- lets go eat!" and not another bit of mourning was done at all.

Just one of many stories . . . from time to time I think of writing as much as I can remember down- turning our game into a novel, but I never get around to finishing anything. sweatdrop The most I have is the first bit of fun he had. Literally waking up with a hangover at the inn, with a guard banging on the door, and a young human girl of 16 in bed with him! 4laugh
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:04 pm

Wow, all day. Well, that sounds racy.

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:08 pm

burning_eyes
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:38 pm

Talon, love the player death story.

We did something like that in Vampire The Masquerade as well, though it wasn't as grand as we would've liked it to be.

Hmmm . . .

Everyone join my Ragnarok RP! /subliminal >.> *shifty eyes*

Gale OverDrive

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:25 pm

Sorry, I'm not a big fan of ragnarok.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:59 pm

Yoder
Sorry, I'm not a big fan of ragnarok.

Hmmm . . . Then, WHAT are you a fan of? XD

Jade Empire?
.//hack?
Fire Emblem?

I dunno, give me some ideas to work off of.

Gale OverDrive

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:04 pm

.Hack// = heart
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:33 pm

Chalk one up for .//hack

Do you particularly like the new classes of GU/Roots or do you prefer the old classes?

Gale OverDrive

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:37 pm

Ne... I'm a big .Hack//Sign fan... not really into the other ones, though, I do like the games, and //Liminality...

So... yeh...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:29 pm

Do you like .hack//GU? It's 2nd series of games, where Kite is now Tri-Edge.

Gale OverDrive

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:34 pm

Never even heard of it o.o;;
I'll have to check it out, sometime.
I only have Infection and Mutation, of the first set...
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games