Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:40 pm

You should check it out.

I personally prefer the new classes they have in the new game.
Rogue Adept for great victory!

XD I'm not gonna lie either. I only finished up to Mutation as well.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:17 am

Well, Yoder, that was the fun part. The racy stuff evidently happened while we were both drunk the night before. Turns out that girl was the daughter of a rather prominent trader that was moving through town, and the guard was her bodyguard. Word to the wise- don't wake a dwarf.

With a pounding headache Ignous got up, and the moment he started to answer the door, a sword plunged through. Thankfully it opened inward, and using a rather high strength, he slammed the door back on that arm. Literally breaking the guard's arm, the sword fell to the floor and when Ignous opened it, holding that sword, the guard explained. Of course facing a hung over (and naked dwarf) with his wolf is not a great way to start his day.

Beign told that the girl will be out when she is ready, Ignous just walked back to the bed, peeked at the rather meek girl and offered to pick up where they left off. wink Nothing happened, but that was a fun way to introduce me to that world! *wonders if he should put the full version in the author's forum*

RavingGale
Talon, love the player death story.

Yeah, again, that was the abbridged version. I have so many tales of Ignous . . . including a lengthy bit dealing with Daega. The 'personally damned' bit came from a rather sensitive thing for her. Evidently this goddess had only taken three lovers in her time. One of them kinda went nuts . . . started to kill anybody that didn't follow her religon. Unwilling to kill her lover, Daega imprisoned him in the ground under a tree. He was kept asleep and safe until somebody that could defeat him came along.

Guess who happend to show up? My group! When we finally beat him, Ignous was not going to take any chances. After beheading the body, I couldn't help but make a few off-colour jokes as I carried his head away. Things like "It's so hard to get a head in the world." Daega herself had enough . . . and appeared behind me, and froze me with a touch on my shoulder.

After asking in a rather calm voice whether I am going to stop that, things got bad. Without the ability to move, Ignous couldn't say anything and not realizing that teh goddess was reading his thoughts, she got some . . . colorful responses. To the world, we both disappeared for three seconds. For Ignous, it was a great deal longer. Even longer than it shoudl ahve been had he not called her lover a 'genocidal a*****e' to her face. rofl

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Cobalt

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:46 am

Ahh, the stories. My sister and her boyfriend do a lot of tabletop rping, and boy, the stories they tell.... I think my favorite is one where her bf was playing the GM, or "God," and someone said something incredibly stupid and inflammatory in-game. James, as God, just sat there, because he couldn't think of any appropriate response. The player's response? "Quick, run while God is stunned!" And they all ran out of the room. xd
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:36 am

*wishes that he could tt-rp even more now because of all the great tales*

Well, I am a fan of some of your listed anime, but I don't know enough to do it successfully. I prefer RPs that aren't absed fof of games/anime, because you don't have to stick to a given world.

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

catwalk symphony

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:41 pm

-Walks in and waves.-
"Hi. I'm new to this guild and i thoguht i'd drop in to introduce myself."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:21 am

*Tackles from behind as she walks in*
Hi, and welcome to the Roleplay Refuge.

Gale OverDrive

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:33 am

*blinkblink*

I'm too lazy to read through the pages I missed...
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:03 am

*gluggles new comer*

AlwynRowanwind

krome_devil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:39 am

*chuckles and grins* welcome to the Roleplay Refuge. get a tackle hug and make yourself at home.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:10 pm

*gluggles*

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Gizem

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:15 pm

*Gluggles all to everyone* HEY EVERYBODY!!!
I took kind of a hiatus from the Internet, now I can RP again.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:22 pm

*uber-gluggles* Gizem! You're back! Yay!

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:23 pm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm yoder *gluggles*
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:21 pm

*gluggles back* biggrin

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Pandali

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:47 pm

sneaks up on everyone and.......GLUGGLES!!!!!!
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games