Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15991 15992 15993 15994 15995 15996 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Leihanna

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:09 pm

Ginn Rummy
Leihanna
Ginn Rummy
Leihanna
Ginn Rummy
Okay, let is be known: I DON'T WANT ANY MORE INVITES TO YOUR ******** CULT CHATS I ALWAYS FIGHT WITH SOMEONE. KNOCK IT OFF.

Kay thanks bai.

Butthurt hooo!
(said like thundercats call)

Bitchface hoooo!

Oh, no, you insulted me.

I don't want any more invites to the Spam Can because i get insult.
kthxbi

Kay bai, take your e-peen with you. O: Don't worry, it's not big enough to get caught in the door.

I love how you're really bent out of shape about it.

People don't agree with each other 100% of the time, it happens, get over it and move on.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:10 pm

Orphie
Le Chapeau
Orphie
This Girl guild is hilariously awful. XD

God, isn't it? D;

I feel like I post in here now to feel good about myself...
I want to bash into those girls SO bad in there, but I know I can't because that would be really mean. They're all so unrealistic!

I knoooooooooow D;
      Just take a walk through the Sex thread and you'll feel so fake and cheesy you'll feel like you need to go get implants just so you can have a grip on reality.

But at least some of them are realizing I'm right.

Le Chapeau

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:10 pm

Zero Lilith
Who the s**t's the new person?
Probably you.

haha i am so funny and things like that
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:13 pm

Leihanna

People don't agree with each other 100% of the time, it happens, get over it and move on.

Nah, what I'm "bent out of shape" about is how you reacted to a simple comment. It was just so damn rude. I said something I feel, and then you blew up.

But I don't really care all that much. We've never really gotten along, and it seems that it's just going to stay that way, now doesn't it?

Jasper Greywolf

Leihanna

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:15 pm

Ginn Rummy
Leihanna

Nah, what I'm "bent out of shape" about is how you reacted to a simple comment. It was just so damn rude. I said something I feel, and then you blew up.

But I don't really care all that much. We've never really gotten along, and it seems that it's just going to stay that way, now doesn't it?

I'm willing to try if you are.
I'm not one for grudged.
Perhaps I got a bit overzealous, but it was my attempt at humour, along with trying to get a point across.

These last posts were just me being a d**k.
<_< Sorz.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:17 pm

heart

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Jasper Greywolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:19 pm

Leihanna
Ginn Rummy
Leihanna

I'm not one for grudged.
Perhaps I got a bit overzealous, but it was my attempt at humor, along with trying to get a point across.

<_< Sorz.

Alright, I can accept that. I understand your point, it was one LPS had also made. And I was just putting my own out there.

And yes, I noticed. My last posts were my not backing down to you being a d**k. I'm like that. :B
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:20 pm

Ginn Rummy
Leihanna
Ginn Rummy
Leihanna

I'm not one for grudged.
Perhaps I got a bit overzealous, but it was my attempt at humor, along with trying to get a point across.

<_< Sorz.

Alright, I can accept that. I understand your point, it was one LPS had also made. And I was just putting my own out there.

And yes, I noticed. My last posts were my not backing down to you being a d**k. I'm like that. :B

Yeah, I just like to get my whole opinion out before being interrupted, then making my case... i should prolly get used to otherwise, as i tend to get interrupted a lot, but.. yeah.

Also: That's not such a bad thing.

Leihanna

Jasper Greywolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:23 pm

Leihanna

Yeah, I just like to get my whole opinion out before being interrupted, then making my case... i should prolly get used to otherwise, as i tend to get interrupted a lot, but.. yeah.

Well, spamming "NO" a whole lot really didn't help at all...

Oh good, it's not gonna change. :B
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:30 pm

Ginn Rummy
Leihanna

Well, spamming "NO" a whole lot really didn't help at all...

Oh good, it's not gonna change. :B

[awesome.jpeg]

Leihanna

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:38 pm

Bored witless...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:41 pm

Who are all you people?

StormDawn

3,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DJNanners

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:42 pm

dramallama
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:43 pm

StormDawn
Who are all you people?

We are Legion.

We are one.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:46 pm

TtheHero
StormDawn
Who are all you people?

We are Legion.

We are one.

We are Legion.

For we are many.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15991 15992 15993 15994 15995 15996 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games