Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Battle System Arena Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Battle Arena Guild
New to the guild? Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RoleOfAQS

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:10 pm
Okay. Here we go.

I am a heavy Role Player. I believe in the power of literacy as well.

If you want to know specifics about my Self-made Role Playing style, go to my journal. You'll get more than enough info.

I have created a detailed Battle System (Battle Round system), Battle Summary System, Element List, and Class (fighting style) List. I use these to their fullest extent, in order to keep me from Godding. See journal for details.

I never fight alone, as it is suicide for any mage.

I am proficient in spellmaking (for RPs, of course), and have a shop for it.

Evangeline Athansia Katherine McDowell is my favorite Anime Character. Don't mess with her, or she'll kill you.

Don't try to figure out where I am. I'm smart enough not to tell. If you ask me, I'll RP the answer.

Favorite Song: Happy Material.

Other stuff will be mentioned as it comes to me...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:24 pm
Welcome to the guild. I hope you enjoy your stay. 3nodding  

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Lucrenia Velucia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:04 am
Ok, I'm a pretty good RPer and I love battling people so do we have a battle arena where we can fight freely? blaugh

Well I like metal, I am very different than people at my school... I'm fourteen and Im in a difficult situation and girls ask...
I am a kind of goth, well people see me that way... twisted

I am strong and people are afraid of me for that and while I say that I am they get pissed and they need a group to come up to me while the group always runs off when I walk near them. rofl

I find it funny actually... and I am not good of a speller... ninja

People find it hard to talk to me because I do not like god and people are afraid that I will kill them if they talk to me while the friends I have for years know how to deal with me even if I punch them to get my anger out they are use to it and they are ready for high school with me.

I am unique and guys that I show my picture to say Im sexy while guys at school say that too like leaving a note in my locker cause they dont want to be seen talking to me those dumbasses... stare Not like it matters
And at the moment I am depressed... stare

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:56 am
Greetings. biggrin  

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Lucrenia Velucia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:10 pm
Thank you  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:26 pm
Wow...
This place is slow...
I posted a day ago and that post is still up near the top of the page...

I guess there aren't many people here that check their guilds out every day like me...  

RoleOfAQS

Lucrenia Velucia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:25 pm
I check it when I get on stare  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:11 pm
I am a person whose soul purpose for existing is.... well, ok drop that one. I'm one who can rp any role, but my MAIN expertise is rp fights. I'm 15 and from America.  

Jihiro Sephiroth

Jihiro Sephiroth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:16 pm
Lucrenia~Velucia
Ok, I'm a pretty good RPer and I love battling people so do we have a battle arena where we can fight freely? blaugh

Well I like metal, I am very different than people at my school... I'm fourteen and Im in a difficult situation and girls ask...
I am a kind of goth, well people see me that way... twisted

I am strong and people are afraid of me for that and while I say that I am they get pissed and they need a group to come up to me while the group always runs off when I walk near them. rofl

I find it funny actually... and I am not good of a speller... ninja

People find it hard to talk to me because I do not like god and people are afraid that I will kill them if they talk to me while the friends I have for years know how to deal with me even if I punch them to get my anger out they are use to it and they are ready for high school with me.

I am unique and guys that I show my picture to say Im sexy while guys at school say that too like leaving a note in my locker cause they dont want to be seen talking to me those dumbasses... stare Not like it matters
And at the moment I am depressed... stare

YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! About the not liking god part... let's just say I feel the same way you do, and people hate me for it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:21 pm
Enki-chan, mabe its because the battle system hasnt opened yet so not many people think about looking for a guild for it. :3  

Priskills
Crew

RoleOfAQS

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:25 pm
No, I'm mearly stating that the people who are in it don't quite post here as often in the other guilds I'm in...  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:01 pm
sweatdrop where to start? im 17, turning 18 in Nov., U.S. resident, and well, I just started getting more into RPG's, like Oblivion. Umm.... sweatdrop yeah, so here's the thing. I don't know what to write about, if you feel like taking the time, just ask me the stuff you want to know and I'll be more than happy to answer questions. ninja anyone want to help me strat an assasins guild? ninja or pirates guilds? pirate PFL!  

emery8806

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:33 pm
Welcome to the guild, emery8806.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:12 pm
hey hizeru im canadian, 15 and i love rpgs, girls ,anime ,and computer games  

Hizeru

luckysilver

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:51 am
Hey everyone, I joined the guild a long time ago. But, this is my first post here... whee  
The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games