Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:27 pm
Didrika curled up into a ball, wondering what would happen. He hadn't really responded...so...what did that mean...?

---

"Well, he didn't say no. He's usually not so...round about with things..." Lavi said, looking back at Didrika's door.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:36 pm
"That's true." Allen tilted his head back in thought. "He's usually so.. so... Blunt."

He had so much in his mind, he started to develop a headache. Kanda wandered the halls for a little and with no sign of the girl, which usually wouldn't be so hard he finally found Lavi and Allen outside of the girls door.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:44 pm
Lavi nodded. "Yeah, so who knows?" It was then he noticed the other exorcist. "...Why are you here?" He didn't mean to sound hostile, but he ended up doing so.

---

Didrika heard voices from beyond her door, but she ignored them and hugged a pillow to her chest. It was feeling a strange kind of pain that she never really knew before.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:47 pm
Allen looked from Lavi to Kanda. He made a face as he looked away.

Kanda payed no attention to Lavi's question. "Where is she?" He asked.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:52 pm
He pointed a thumb at the door. "She's in her room. Now go talk to her. She's upset because of you..."

---

Didrika found herself holding back tears. Lying there thinking about it wasn't making it any better. She turned on her side with a sigh and tried to go to sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:56 pm
Kanda opened the door slowly, and closed it slightly behind him. He took a brief look around the room before spying Didrika laying on the bed. At first he waited to see if she'd notice him, and then took a few steps into the middle of the room.

Allen watched as he walked through and then back at Lavi. "Hopefully this can fix things."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:59 pm
Upon hearing footsteps, Didrika turned to see who the intruder was. "K-Kanda!" She sat up and stared. He was here...what did that mean...? Her face was flushed.

---

"Yeah. I really hope so..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:04 pm
Allen's gaze drifted towards the door, a stinging urge to eavesdrop plagued him. He shook it away, that would be rude, wouldn't it?

He didn't face her but looked away as soon as she noticed him. "I wanted.. to ask you something." His face flushed as he felt like an imbecile. "What are.. your.. reason for.." Kanda stopped to think about Lenali's words. "For your feelings." The way he stated it didn't sound much like a question, but that was how it was meant to come out.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:10 pm
"Do you want to see what's going on?" Lavi asked Allen. "Besides, I'm a bookman. I'm supposed to record things..."

---

"Why....?" She was about to once again answer 'I don't know,' but the fact that he had come all the way to her room to ask meant she needed something more...substantial. "W-well... Because...." she trailed off, trying to figure out exactly why she felt that way.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:15 pm
Allen nodded quickly at Lavi. "Yes."

Kanda waited, looking back at the girl only slightly out of the corner of his eye. Waiting made him feel quite sick.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:21 pm
Lavi smiled as he stood by the door, his ear to it to listen.

---

Didrika looked right at Kanda. "W-well... I like you. Because even though you seem so mean, I know that you really do care about people. Being mean is your way of letting them know you don't want them to get hurt. I know you've protected me in the past and that you will in the future. You've never really let anyone in, but even so, I know you have a kind soul. And I know you'll never admit it, but you do. And it's all those good things that you hide that make me...like you...a lot...."  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:33 pm
Allen did the same, quietly listening.

Kanda slowly turned to the girl. What she was saying made him feel embarrassment, but in a way she was right. It scared him a little, but he kept a straight face. For a moment he almost stopped breathing completely. Kanda slowly made his way to the end of the bed and sat down on it, taking a deep breath before staring straight at the girl.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:37 pm
"wow...I never knew she could tell that kind of stuff about people..." Lavi whsipered in a low voice to Allen.

---

Didrika's breath caught in her throat for a moment when he looked at her. Then her face turned the color of a tomato and she began fidgetting with her hands, looking back and forth between her hands and his face.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:42 pm
"N- No kidding." He answered slightly shocked. "She's a good observer I guess."

After a few moments of watching the girl he took another deep breath. "Thanks." Kanda replied softly, hiding his face by looking away. His voice was flat but his tone showed that he had actually meant it.
(lololol, he said it. That means srs bizns.)

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:47 pm
Didrika nodded slowly. She had heard the tone in his voice. 'What does this mean...?' she thought to herself as she watched him. She coudln't even imagine a situation in which he would truly say thanks, but he just did.

---

"Did he just thank her....?" Lavi whsipered in surprise.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games