Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:22 am
The Gothic Rikku
(( This is to MWM, next time you get on and see this please quote this and say which color is which character. That way we all know who exactly who is who in your long line of characters. 3nodding ))

((Damos-none
Somad-brown
Farmoska-red
Tamajing-blue
Sanmex-green))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:20 am
intense_fire
Crazy Retarded Monkey
intense_fire
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Ryed chased after Sanmex. Even though Sanmex was a mage of low caliber, he had overthrown Ryed back when he was the Grim Reaper. Now he would finish him off for good. After several times warping between worlds, he got angry. "Where the hell is he?!"
*in the unspoken Realm* Who was that man with Damos, i have the feeling ive seen him before evil ...uhh its his fault my plan failed stressed *slams his desk breaking it into two* What now, well it doesnt matter i still have him in my custody, i can control his movement with this little pawn of mine twisted 8 turns and stares at a small floating potral showing a child curled in a ball crying in a small dark dungeon*

Suddenly he stood right behind Sanmex. "Who the hell is that, Sanmex?"
i know that Voice anywhere evil , Ryed the Reaper who didnt know his place twisted *turns and slashes the air in an attempt to kill ryed*

Ryed easily dodged the slash. "Says the one who can't even hit a dead man."  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:10 pm
"You'll pay for what you did to my gun...person who I cannot remember the name of!" Sora jabbed her finger towards Somad(or whoever), she pulled out her rifle from the holster on her back, getting ready to fire.

((Anyone mind filling me in on what happened when I was gone?))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:28 pm
SoraSabishii
"You'll pay for what you did to my gun...person who I cannot remember the name of!" Sora jabbed her finger towards Somad(or whoever), she pulled out her rifle from the holster on her back, getting ready to fire.

((nothing much. at the top of page 16. mwm sayed which characters are which colors 3nodding other wise than that nothing much))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:09 pm
((Bump))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:22 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
intense_fire
Crazy Retarded Monkey
intense_fire
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Ryed chased after Sanmex. Even though Sanmex was a mage of low caliber, he had overthrown Ryed back when he was the Grim Reaper. Now he would finish him off for good. After several times warping between worlds, he got angry. "Where the hell is he?!"
*in the unspoken Realm* Who was that man with Damos, i have the feeling ive seen him before evil ...uhh its his fault my plan failed stressed *slams his desk breaking it into two* What now, well it doesnt matter i still have him in my custody, i can control his movement with this little pawn of mine twisted 8 turns and stares at a small floating potral showing a child curled in a ball crying in a small dark dungeon*

Suddenly he stood right behind Sanmex. "Who the hell is that, Sanmex?"
i know that Voice anywhere evil , Ryed the Reaper who didnt know his place twisted *turns and slashes the air in an attempt to kill ryed*

Ryed easily dodged the slash. "Says the one who can't even hit a dead man."
what do you want Ryed evil i dealt with you already and i dont have time to meable with you and your issues with me stare * turns around and casually closes the portal that contain the child*  

-D03 Deux Dos-

-D03 Deux Dos-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:31 pm
SoraSabishii

woah woah dont shoot me* raises both hands up in the air* i didnt do anything i swear, it was damos eek sweatdrop ....anyways he built you a new one to repent for breaking your Fang sweatdrop look here* takes out the guns by holding it from the barrel and hands it to her* thats it name it what you want it, has incredible powers even Damos and i dont know about, i think he built it out of the remaining Enigmas parts left from the battle sweatdrop 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:34 pm
"Wait a sec..." she looked at the guy who was traveling with Berry. "your not Damos are you?" She looked at the gun he was holding up, and then snatched it out of his hand in a flash. She held it up to the light and examined it "I could've sworn you looked just like Damos..." she said looking back at the guy. "What your name?" she asked.  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:41 pm
SoraSabishii
"Wait a sec..." she looked at the guy who was traveling with Berry. "your not Damos are you?" She looked at the gun he was holding up, and then snatched it out of his hand in a flash. She held it up to the light and examined it "I could've sworn you looked just like Damos..." she said looking back at the guy. "What your name?" she asked.
are you impressed by my worksmanship wink * Damos walks up to the group as he saw Sabishi snatch the weapon from Somads hand* im sorry you thought that was me but he is my soul, My Tatiana stare *seriuos face on*

*Somad nodds in agreement*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:45 pm
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
(( I currently Updated the First post so it is as up to date as it can be, if you want me to alter it in any way please PM me and if you find that it has some missing parts to it please tell me so i can further update it, thank you))
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:55 pm
Sabishii nodded for an answer, "...thankyou..." she uttered in a forced tone. "It's really nice..." she said holding it up to the light.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:08 pm
SoraSabishii
Sabishii nodded for an answer, "...thankyou..." she uttered in a forced tone. "It's really nice..." she said holding it up to the light.
it is my apology for breaking your gun, do take care of that though, it has power that may surpass mine sweatdrop but i surely you wouldnt use that agianst me, because if you do i can t garantee your survival stare and of mine too sweatdrop *scratched head and chuckles*
anyways lets get going, we need to find Ryed* starts to walk off*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:13 pm
Sabishii spun the gun around her finger and fit it into it's holster, but right before she did she yelled "I shall call it...Dragon Bait!" before stumbling after Damos. "Wait up! Who's Rye?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:21 pm
SoraSabishii
Sabishii spun the gun around her finger and fit it into it's holster, but right before she did she yelled "I shall call it...Dragon Bait!" before stumbling after Damos. "Wait up! Who's Rye?"
ryed was/or still is your bounty, he is the Ex Grim reaper and a companion of mine* serious face always staring strat((kinda like Kikashi if you will))*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:25 pm
"Oh yeah...I forgot about him. He still terrorizing people?" she asked crossing her arms walking alongside Damos.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games