Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Racer Q

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:43 pm
I am Racer Q. I love to race on Gaia, which is why I changed this account. My favorite snack is Salt & Vinegar potato chips. Favorite genre of music is Rock. My favorite video games are
1) Super Smash Bros. Melee
2) StarFox 64
3) Pokemon Red
3) Marvel vs Capcom
4) Mario Kart on the 64
5) Kingdom Hearts
When I am not in school, doing homework, or little chores and junk like that I can be found in front of either one of two screens mainly My computer or my television. I also love to read which is what I do when my thumbs get sore or I do not have access to a television or computer. My favorite books are The Halo Series, The Sword of Truth series, and Battle Royale. I also like anime and manga mainly with plenty of action scenes and whatnot, but that is not mandatory. I am very glad to have been accepted into the guild and will do my best to remain active. biggrin
And like pyro I too like RvB.

{EdIt}

My favorite Gameboy game ever is Pokemon TCG.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:03 am
Hey, I'm new collected pretty much every console since the Sega Megadrive, only ones i don't have are psp and ps3. fave game, hard but i have narrowed now to about 4: Zelda series, Halo series, Timesplitters series and the Medal of Honor.  

chunkalu

W0M4N1Z3R

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:27 am
HI, Im Zicha!

I joined this guild a wile ago.
Im 14 years old and my favorite food is NOODLES!!!
My favorite game is Kingdom Hearts, but I play nintendo games the most, like: Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Super Mario and else. (speciely Smash bro.)

Nice to meecha all ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:32 am
New guy incoming......crash
Hi Harkan here 20 years, like games of all genres. Got a ps2 slim and a Super nes with most of my favourite games on it. Aiming to get a gamecube and a Wii.Hmm, 20 years. Open for all 3nodding 3nodding  

Harkan

Phexus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:39 am
Hello All!!! I Love POKEMON!!! Onions is my trainer name and anyone who considers him/herself to be a competitive battler feel free to message me about setting up a stompingimeenbattle sometime!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:50 am
Ramegid here, I'm a hardcore metroid addict. I've played it a while after it first came out, which I was really young.
I still play metroid, and want a Wii to play corruption.

I'm in school right now getting my A+ certification, then I'm going to get a degree in game design and work for nintendo.

Can we get a ranting thread?  

Derkaness

Destheren

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:31 am
YO! Call me Anubis. I have a little interest in all genres, I'm an ACTION RIGHT HERE AND NOW kinda guy. I like fps shooters like Metroid Prime, Halo, and Bioshock.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:34 am
Pokémon and Megaman are my favorite series of games/manga (comics)/anime. Yellow has been my favorite color since I saw Pikachu, and since I got Leafgreen and picked a Charmander, Red's in that group too (it used to be Blue). I'll be getting Pokémon Diamond or MM Star Force Pegasus for christmas.  

RedJoker25

Foxishpeep

Hilarious Powerhouse

7,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:43 am
I say come on fhqwbhgads. I'm to the limit.

ANYWAYZ, Fox here to wreak havoc whenever possible! I...
I......I don't know what to say. Dammit...*thinks for a moment*

OKAY! Well, 14 and going, a Nintendo fan (Tch. Obvious much?) and doesn't have Wi-Fi yet.
My favourite games are the ones I really enjoy. I mean, y'know, REALLY. If a sad moment is powerful enough to make my eyes water (which happens rarely), I know it's a GOOD game. Else it's just...a satisfactory game. I also love the Mario gamez. They is quite fun, yes.

So...yah. That's me. I may reveal more secrets as time passes on...just like Nintendo reveals secrets about SSBB AS TIME PASSES ON.
EDIT: Oh yeah! I also strive to someday work for Nintendo. So Ramegid, we MAY see each other in the future...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:50 am
Hi there! I'm Blooming Phoenix. I'm a huge Nintendork, and I'm always psyched to have friends join in the fun! (Not that many of my friends really like to play...but, hey, I can dream.)

Exculding Nintendo, and all it's wonders, I enjoy movies, bowling (although I'm not so great at it), and spending time with my friends. I love the ocean, the stars, and animals, and I intend to eventually become a veterinarian. (Woo!)

So, if you would like to, feel free to add me as your friend, or better yet, pm me, and we can become friends! I assure you, I'm not a 49-year-old fat man named Stan. =D

Blooming Phoenix

Zileen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:08 am
O_o Helro out therez! O_o
I'm Zileen [if you have not noticed] I am a complete Nintendo addict. [Why would I be here if I wasn't] I love Legend of Zelda, the Halo series, anything with Mario in it, and the NFS games. I own almost every single system even vintage except for the PS3. I'm beast that way and my G-status is so high!

Besides being beast at video games I love shopping. If you haven't noticed I'm 13 turning 14 on March 21 [So buy me a present]. I'm SUPER HYPERACTIVE! I can draw very well [another one of my beastly talents] My nickname is Beast because I'm Beast that way! Get over it! I love random anything! I do believe in God just read my siggy.
You can pm or just ask to be my friend I'll say yes.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:41 am
*sets self on fire and runs around*

i'm jaw and nintendo is my life!!!!  

jaw272

cloud_5677

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:00 pm
hi im new and im a huge fan of fire emblem and most ther nintendo games feel free to add me =]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:21 pm
I'm Zaeon, real name is Max. I started on NES and I've worked my way up on all the consoles after that and I'm currently pissed because my dad took my DS away like, 4 months ago and won't give it back.  

Zaeon

Vicious Firestarter

I hate my life 4 evah

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:43 pm
hello
i am new to this guild.
i love the color blue (just because I am immortal in my own way) and i love to play Turok 2 Seeds of evil for the nintendo 64

and if you are wondering... I use cheats beings that I get killed every seccond with the regular point in the game.

I also love to play sims bustin' out
I make my own person and guess what

MY person gets captured by the grim reaper

PM me if u want more interests  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games