Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Want to tell how you became emo? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:25 pm
I'm not really sure if I am emo. I used to be really happy all the time, but for the past few months, I've felt like crap. There are nights when I cry myself to sleep for no reason.I have even thought of killling myself. If I'm home alone, I'll wonder if taking 50 Advil capsules will be enough to kill me. My parents won't be around to stop me. When I get these thoughts, I lock myself in my room and cry silently so that my parents won't have to worry about me. I never want them to know what I'm going through. They still think I am happy. I don't want my dark shadows to make them sad. They will never see these tears I cry, and I never want them to read my poetry. They'll think I'm insane.Maybe I'm emo, maybe I'm not. Deppression is a possibility for my weird moods, but I can't be sure. I'm not a doctor. I want to change, buy I don't see that happening anytime soon. I just pray that God will forgive me for my horrible actions.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:31 pm
I'm not sure if I'm emo..... Cuase now I'm sad but I used to be so happy =/ but.. I think I know when it started.. I met a guy last year and he was emo and I fell for him but the problem was he wasnt interested in me so i started becoming emo and everything. then he had an interst in me. but thats wut i thougt. i ddint know if he was actually.. he seemed to be.. but yeah no one rly knows.. then i stopped and pretended iw asnt emo to school and my friends.. and that worked. I became really happy. i couldn't have been happier even though my friends still elft me out but overall I was happy. Then i found a guy on Gaia and he didnt love me back.. =/ and then now im emo.. too much pressure to take in my life right now.. =/ so yeah.. dont think im stupid for this..  

Cute Peach Doll

The Raevyn Story

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:51 pm
i became emothic when my great great aunt( she was really close) died in november and things kept dieing from then on and it just made me more and more depressed and then i started really going down hill and then this group formed that was based off of marker/real emo and goth.... i joined them after awhile because they really support me and were all anime freaks so yah.... but this year in high school lots of people consider me vampire...(idk why) and then recently this kid commited b/c his friends were b*******...... well let me rephrase that.... all of his friends, but 1, drove him to suicide and then it was like the whole school became emo for a day on sept. 11 b/c they miss him.... and of course that didn't help either..... so thats meh story  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:13 pm

I have realized that the world is no longer a safe/good/clean/nice/truthful society
society will fall in about 3 years

xXxDemonicFirexXx

blood bailey

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:43 am
Harley91594
I'm not really sure if I am emo. I used to be really happy all the time, but for the past few months, I've felt like crap. There are nights when I cry myself to sleep for no reason.I have even thought of killling myself. If I'm home alone, I'll wonder if taking 50 Advil capsules will be enough to kill me. My parents won't be around to stop me. When I get these thoughts, I lock myself in my room and cry silently so that my parents won't have to worry about me. I never want them to know what I'm going through. They still think I am happy. I don't want my dark shadows to make them sad. They will never see these tears I cry, and I never want them to read my poetry. They'll think I'm insane.Maybe I'm emo, maybe I'm not. Deppression is a possibility for my weird moods, but I can't be sure. I'm not a doctor. I want to change, buy I don't see that happening anytime soon. I just pray that God will forgive me for my horrible actions.

i know how u feel cuz im alot like that  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:44 pm
idk how i became emo ig uess my lifes been hard lately we move alot an every time i have to make new freinds and this time i cant make freinds and evey1 makes fun of me n ive been cutting so yea  

liveorsk8

Xxhinata23Xx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:00 pm
i became emo cause my friend is scene eno and she convinced me  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:26 pm
"I was emo, but then my mom found out and put me on meds...I love those meds!" They make it so nothing hurts...but they don't always work and then I feel bad.....real bad, so bad...oh s**t I feel bad again."  

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:12 pm
complete and utter heartbreak. even after close to a year after it still hurts  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:41 pm
im not sure if im emo either....i used to be a happy child until my dad told me how he felt about me...he tried many times to kill me...but failed each time...the words he told me echoed in my head circleing my mind...ive tried alot of times to kill myself...i still do...no one see my pain but i hide it all behind a mask...i dont just cut my wrists i carve words in them....my body is covered in scars....i just want to die...and im finally getting that chance...i might have cancer and im glad....
let me mask hide my pain...
let these tears burn in vain...  

Wicked-Lovely 1992

Zieryen

5,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:01 pm
bcoz of my love one that never notice me.. cry bcoz im a loner.. ppl dont like me.. but i dont know why..

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:54 am
I starting hating myself at age eight. at age 12 i accidentally cut myself while shaving. Seeing the blood flow made me feel good. i had no clue what emo was at the time. I was a good girl, i shielded myself from mainstream crap. So i took a spare razor up to my room, took it apart, and began slicing my arms up. At the end of the night i had 34 cuts on one arm. there was blood everywhere, all over my desk, on my chair, and some stains in my carpet. well, it continued and two visits to the local "rehab" center and i finally stopped the cutting. the end! (i'm still miserable, however)  

xXDeadSoullessMonsterXx

Xxdead_emo_heartxX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:04 pm
i accedentally killed my own mom in a car accident, i never new my dad, im 14 and i liv alone, with no1 els, no1 really likes my all that much, i get picked on alot and get in fights almost everyday  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:22 pm
i don't call myself emo but
if it came down to it i guess
i am.I turned "emo" when I
was 14.I felt depressed,alone,
and i'm filled with so much pain
that i cut and cry myself to sleep
almost everynight.My mom and me
always got into fights and still do.
I stay "emo" because i still depressed,
alone and i'm still filled with pain.  

emo skater__gurl2114

EmoxBandit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:52 pm
i never "became" emo. i have clinical depression, i like dark clothing, and i like loud music. i really don't cut now, but i have a lot before. ive had the word "emo" associated with me since the sixth grade, and i've been a "freak" for my entire life. i never really "became emo", i've been this way forever.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games