Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Through Darkest Knight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:03 pm
Constance laughed. "I'll put you down if you want!" She scratched him behind the ears.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:06 pm
Dracquis the Dark One laughed sinisterly over his fallen prey. The eerie chuckle rang out through the air. This small village had been quite lively, but now not a soul was to be found, save for the demented soul known as Dracquis the Dark One.

Dracquis savored the last agonizing screams of his prey being forcibly drawn into the darkness. Their lives strengthened his own and his dark mist was once again restored. However, he kept this to a minimum range. He could move more stealthily this way.

At last Dracquis left the village. All that was left were empty houses and empty fields. And so, Dracquis faded into the shadows of the forest once more.  

Zerith

Gredar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:34 pm
Marten shifted slightly, trying to even his weight in her arms. "Ooh, right there... dang, I forgot how much dogskin itches." His hind paw started twitching involuntarily. "I like being carried though. I've been on my feet/paws for the past three weeks, it's a nice change." A strange smell was carried to him by the wind, but it didn't concern him very much. The forest always smelled strange to him after his exile in the desert.

Atrio stood at the edge of the town, gazing on the wake of Dracquis destructive power. "That being... it's soul must be immensely powerful. Maybe even strong enough to break the addiction," he mused. Beside him Erik was quietly sucking the blood out of one of the corpses. It was harder to do without the heart pumping, but with enough corpses they could easily sate themselves on just the blood in the major arteries. Of course, he had one more hunger to fill, but that would not be urgent until the next lunar month. Still, there was no point in putting it off. "Come Erik, I'll show you how to reanimate a corpse. I will need help to gather enough undead for my plans."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:43 am
Constance giggled. "Well, that's understandable. You being tiered and all."  

demonofwhite

Demonix13

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:55 pm
Alpheus sighed. He was bored, and he didn't like being bored.
I wonder if Marten got dog instincts along with the dog body.
"Constance," he said, "Set Marten down for a second." Alpheus ran into the woods and grabbed a stick. He quickly passed his hand over the stick, enchanting it to float around in circled once it hits the ground. Then he turned to Marten, waving the stick enticingly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:02 pm
Marten watched the stick intently, tail wagging like a normal dog's would when presented with a stick. Meanwhile, he reworked Alpheus' motion spell to fly back and hit him in the leg every time it touched the ground. With any luck, he'd get two or three throws before Alpheus figured it out.  

Gredar

Demonix13

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:11 pm
Alpheus noticed how Marten was acting like a normal dog.
Strange, that his transformation comes with so many side effects.
The Etzale cocked his arm back and tossed the stick about twenty feet away.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:11 pm
"Stop fooling around," Mirado grimaced. He was focused intently on his goal. "We don't have time for messing around."  

Masamune 5.0

Demonix13

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:13 pm
"Oh lighten up Mir-ARGH!" Alpheus groaned, holding his leg.
"Oh very funny Marten." the Etzale said, glaring at the little dog. He had to admit however, it was a good joke.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:25 pm
Mirado winced. "Oh great... Oh ******** great!"

Mirado clenched his fists and his eyes shifted back and forth, gazing into the dark corners of the surrounding forest. Demons were nearby, not any of substantial power, but demons nonetheless. This would slow them down even more.  

Masamune 5.0

Gredar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:14 pm
Marten grinned widely, sneezing a few times. "What?" he asked, trying his best to look innocent. "Are you going to throw the stick or not?"

Atrio looked at the assembled corpses before him. He was gorged with blood, even after animating four dozen undead, but a headache was beginning to gnaw at the back of his skull. Before long his hunger would consume him. They would need to attack soon. "Erik, form the undead into groups of four and prepare to set them up around the group. Tonight we attack."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:55 pm
Constance laughed wildly. "This is entertainment!" She looked at Mirado, trying to stop her laughter as she spoke. "What are you so worked up about, anyway? If you scenc vampires to, no worries. I know them and I'm pretty sure they wont attack you if your with me...I think..." She giggled and pulled a all out of her pocket. When she was wondering alone, she had made it out of boredom. "Hey, Alpheus! Try this!" She tossed him the ball.  

demonofwhite

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:17 pm
"Not vampires..." Mirado corrected. In truth he was not sure what lay out there, but it did not seem to be vampires. From what he could make out, the demons were somewhat far away. If they were lucky they might just pass by unnoticed. He could not afford to lose any more time.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:50 pm
Marten sniffed the air while watching the ball intently. "I smell death, and worse, undeath. Someone is raising corpses upwind of us. We may be in trouble if they attack us, fresh undead are much stronger than the usual month old zombies most necromancers use."

Atrio watched the sun as it began it's descent. "Three hours, Erik. Three hours and we may finally have revenge." The boy nodded, watching the older vampire's face intently. Above them, buzzards were beginning to circle over the town. With the flick of a wrist, Erik sent a small stone rocketing into the air. One of the black spec's dissapeared in a puff of feathers, and a few seconds later Atrio's keen ears detected the faint splat of fresh carrion. This time life would not conquer the cycle. Darkness would triumph, and the world would reach balance once again.  

Gredar

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:52 pm
Constance closed her eyes and her ears twitched. "Two..." She muttered, then opened her eyes. "There is a young vampire and an older one. The young one I'd guess is an aprentice...I'm not sure though. I can't tell if their blood is purer than mine unless I'm closer. I'm pretty pure, though, so they probably wont bother us...any of you have vampire enimies?"  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games