View Results

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:49 am
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
"i think so....." Berry takes out a charm, it looks like Kairi's charm she made for Sora. "Will this work?"

"It's perfect. Here, take the keyblade and hang the charm on it." He handed over the keyblade.
Berry did as he said"Anything else i need to do?"

"Nope, just swing it at the enemies. They're to stupid to dodge the swings and too slow to hit you. They arn't really worth living .." He looked at Berry's Keyblade. "Hmm, it should've changed by now ..," he muttured to himself.
"okay. I will try to do my best. " Berry smiled a bit and looked around"So, should we go to the others?"

"After you, m'lady." He could barely restrain himself from laughing.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:50 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
"i think so....." Berry takes out a charm, it looks like Kairi's charm she made for Sora. "Will this work?"

"It's perfect. Here, take the keyblade and hang the charm on it." He handed over the keyblade.

"Nope, just swing it at the enemies. They're to stupid to dodge the swings and too slow to hit you. They arn't really worth living .." He looked at Berry's Keyblade. "Hmm, it should've changed by now ..," he muttured to himself.
"okay. I will try to do my best. " Berry smiled a bit and looked around"So, should we go to the others?"

Berry walked and wondered what was so funny to him" Somad!" She yelled a bit to see if he was anywhere near by.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:43 pm
* after endless wlking and getting nowhere Damos was getting Pissed and he summoned his Keyblades* WHERE THE HELL AM I scream stressed *starts to do combo here and there but geting nowhere with it *...................AAAAAAAAAUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *Falls to his knees from hopelessness* cry ...Sister ive failed you  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:23 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
* after endless wlking and getting nowhere Damos was getting Pissed and he summoned his Keyblades* WHERE THE HELL AM I scream stressed *starts to do combo here and there but geting nowhere with it *...................AAAAAAAAAUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *Falls to his knees from hopelessness* cry ...Sister ive failed you

*Mage and Naota come across this strange person*
confused "Uh, is there something you need that you were trying to tear the school apart for?"  

MageofH

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:16 pm
MageofH
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

*Mage and Naota come across this strange person*
confused "Uh, is there something you need that you were trying to tear the school apart for?"
((well just in case im not in the school or maybe im not where you think i am ya know sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:13 am
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku

Berry walked and wondered what was so funny to him" Somad!" She yelled a bit to see if he was anywhere near by.

"Somad?" Ryed started to think. "Hey! I know Somad! Isn't he Damos's Other?"

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:38 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku

"I dont know.....I never knew that he was if he is."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:16 am
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku

"Oh, never mind then. C'mon, we've got people to find." Ryed looked past the corner, not only to look out for Heartless and Nobodies, but also to look for Berry's friends

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:55 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku

"Oh, never mind then. C'mon, we've got people to find." Ryed looked past the corner, not only to look out for Heartless and Nobodies, but also to look for Berry's friends
Berry walked close to him and hoped he would turn up soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:15 am
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku

"Oh, never mind then. C'mon, we've got people to find." Ryed looked past the corner, not only to look out for Heartless and Nobodies, but also to look for Berry's friends.

"So, tell me. Why did you come to this school?"

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:23 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku

"Oh, never mind then. C'mon, we've got people to find." Ryed looked past the corner, not only to look out for Heartless and Nobodies, but also to look for Berry's friends.

"i was.......forced to...." Berry sighed"I never knew what it was like to be anywhere, other than locked up cause im different. " Berry wiped some tears off her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:14 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku

"i was.......forced to...." Berry sighed"I never knew what it was like to be anywhere, other than locked up cause im different. " Berry wiped some tears off her face.

"Forced? By who? And more importantly, why?" Ryed kept his voice down, trying not to draw an attention.

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:04 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku

"Forced? By who? And more importantly, why?" Ryed kept his voice down, trying not to draw an attention.
" Everyone in my world....they thought it was best if i go to somewhere else...they want me dead so they send me to a place they know i cant survive on my own...." Berry wiped more tears off her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:35 am
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku

" Everyone in my world....they thought it was best if i go to somewhere else...they want me dead so they send me to a place they know i cant survive on my own...." Berry wiped more tears off her face.

"That's terrible. Don't worry, I'll teach you everything I know. From how to move your feet to destroying an entire army with a couple of simple words."

x- Ryed Raevin -x

darkness_element_master

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:39 am
you will never survive they called me to take you out. fires at gothic User Image
fires moreUser Image
pulls out a machine gun
User Image  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out