Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uwasa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:12 pm
Yes yes it would and if one person puts me in a cheer leader outfit i will bite there hands.But everyone i know you have lifes but please rp that's all i ask.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:14 pm
Put me in a cheerleading outfit and I'll put you in a grave. xp  

xxrageofangelsxx

uwasa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:21 pm
Is no one listening to me i see you guys post here all the time am i getting ignored.Because honestly i just want you guys to rp like come on remember the good old days when we use to rp together.Now kurai you just use any excuse to get out of it ky i don't even know where the hell you went and every one else just got up and left.Like come on guys i realy miss you guys i realy do please come back. crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:00 pm
Posting for us takes like 15-30 minutes to do 1 good post. And for some of us we can't stand tiny little 3 liners xp its i dunno, for me i have to be in the mood and really bored and lazy. I only come on because I have nothing to do and I want to waste a couple of minutes. Or like now when I'm stuck at my mom's work. Wow, I haven't been stuck at my mom's work in over a year. *sigh* Why did we have to go back to doing this >,

Rene the Hopeless

uwasa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:04 pm
Well i know that and i like rping i don't know about you and if you don't like gaia then quite.Sometimes i prefer longer posts with more detail but i'am not like kurai i can't do that sorry.But i don't care i'am always willing to wait just to have you guys back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:26 pm
Who said I didn't like gaia? And I don't want you to be Kurai, who is actually the one of us who does even shorter posts. And we'll rp when we have the time or feel like it. Or at least that's true for me. I want naruto head band!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAR! domokun  

Rene the Hopeless

uwasa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:28 pm
Ok sorry for hastling you so much just i miss the old poeple because we started back when this was just a regular high school rp.I knew some things would change but i thought you guys would still be around so in short i thought we could still be the same just in a guild with more poeple.I probably sound like a whiny babd right now so i will stop.What do you have against narauto heads.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:31 pm
AGAINST?!!!!

UWASA YOUR KILLING ME HERE!!!!!!!!!! I didn't say I DON'T want one I said I DO WANT ONE!!!!!!!!

GIMME GIMME GIMME PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart NARUTO!!! crying ...wha i miss it.  

Rene the Hopeless

uwasa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:34 pm
Oh my bad sorry my head is somewhere in the clouds today sorry well good luck.Well i never saw naruto and this is the only place i ever hear of it.That's realy weird is'nt it and it's supose to be popular.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:10 pm
I disappeared back into the shadows...

<_<

>_>  

xxrageofangelsxx

uwasa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:12 pm
Come back ky i want tos ee your story progress ou know the eternal sword.Come on man but hey i will always be here waiting for you guys to return one day.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:20 pm
If I were you, I'd just move on. If you look at the history of Ria, its always been the same pattern. Big peak of RPing, then it starts dwindling to only posting on the non-RP boards, then it just dies. iunno, if I had 45 minutes to kill, I'd much rather go kill some stuff in Survival Project than type up a post. It takes much less effort and is much more satisfying.  

xxrageofangelsxx

uwasa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:31 pm
Well i'am not gonna move on because i tried hard in this rp.This has been my longest rp ever and i won't give up and it's our choice man do what you want.But i sure do miss you guys and well if it dies it dies.I have been waiting for that for awhile but i still won't give up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:58 pm
Kyalan! this Ria will not die! there was a whole point in me setting up different crew members and such! because i expected there to be more varation into rps! new members willing to come in and RP with us and such! Is it because i just don't Rp nemore or something? crying why does everything have to go around me here X_x;;;

arg! fine tommorow! no RO for then! i will just..

ark.

i dunno if i can really keep up with you guys RPs though. they move so much more faster then i can post up. its rather difficult for me..

::slaps hands together:: i will try though >.
maybe we should just get the whole guild to play on the RO server we are on XP.  

KuraiGekkou

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:49 am
I'm tyring to figure otu how to get a private server!!lol Uwasa is having a little spaz attack *pats his head*there there uwasa.........just get in that cheerleading outfit and eveyrthing will be fine. 3nodding  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games