Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:03 pm
Neska started to glow as he shot a lighting bolt at the Water shield and then jumped front pulling his blade out the rest of the way and grabbing the Flame blade. "Time for fun." The Shadows withdrawn from him as he was glowing brighter and brighter.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:08 pm
Oroami chuckled "there is always a shadow." He ran towards neska with such speed, he out ran a cheetah he swung his sword so quickly it shot out shadows itself. he just continued to spin like a typhoon.  

Havok-Trance

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:15 pm
"And they call me a Devil" Neska said as he put the lighting blade away and placed his hand on the ground as glowing Bone skipes shot out of the ground all over the place ever under neska. The bones just went around him. These were his hardest bones and would be very hard to break.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:18 pm
"within a shadow is light." Oroami said as the sword cracked through several of the bones, for his speed and strength could of broken them all, if he wasn't getting slightly tired. "now, i could kill you while you lay inside of there." he said as he lifted his hand like gaara did, "i could crush you witht he shadows." he waited for a while "Surrender, and vow me a life debt and i will let you go."  

Havok-Trance

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:10 pm
(Yuan stood on the edge of this battlefield, watching as events took place. He stood leaning against a tree now, comfortable in the shadow. Although, the shadow beneath him almost seemed to swirl slightly as he stood there, showing that he was not without an escape plan. He watched the two shinobi duke it out, and made special note of Susumu re-entering the city. The whole time Yuan was taking mental notes on each warrior, memorizing their moves and their fighting styles. He smiled to himself as he muttered) *sigh* Life is study.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:25 pm
"well this should be very fun"
Rj said now sitting in the tree after waking back up from the blow to the body
"what did I miss?"
joking around as he jumed down from the tree walking over and grabbing his swords from the ground.  

Ricardo J

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:07 am
A big black cloud hovers over the area. Susumu can be seen riding on a cloud. making several handsigns.- Raikou Ame no Jutsu -Lightning Rain Technique- Continueing to make handsigns. a tremendous bolt of lightening strikes down from the heavens above and cracks the bone shield. - Yobigoe no Raikou no Jutsu -Call of Lightning Technique-  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:08 am
(Ricardo J I already picked up your sword.) Neska looked at him. "But light is born within shadows." he said letting out a large burst of light breaking the shadows. Neska then grabbed a lighting bolt, that Susumu tried to use to hurt him, and used it as a whip. "You know You are a good foe, but it is about time to end this." He whip the lighting at Susumu.  

Death_God_Sakura

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:36 am
"Very interesting." Ric says as he inspects fight from underground.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:45 pm
Death_God_Mito
(Ricardo J I already picked up your sword.) Neska looked at him. "But light is born within shadows." he said letting out a large burst of light breaking the shadows. Neska then grabbed a lighting bolt, that Susumu tried to use to hurt him, and used it as a whip. "You know You are a good foe, but it is about time to end this." He whip the lighting at Susumu.

(( sorry it was late when i posted i didnt read all of it just skimmed through so just dissrtegaurd that last post, just be carefull there special lol))  

Ricardo J

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:57 pm
Oroami's eyes widened as he appeared inbetween the lightning and susumu, he took the attack, and was cut open, but he fixed his eyes on the devil. "light must receide to be reborn." Oromai said as the light the devil made dissiapted.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:38 pm
rahenno returns to the gates"sorry Rj, i'm not going to sit back and do nothing while me firends get hurt" rahenno takes out his ice katana and points it at neska"your going to pay!"  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:41 pm
*jedi runs in from behind a rock* "whats going on?" *looking around puzzuled"* "rahenno what happend?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:57 pm
((ok now this is a good time to post))
Rj walks out of the forest a little shooken up but never the less he was ok
"yeah basically Oraomi is kinda in a throw down match with Neska so I would satay out of it"
Rj said sitting down still checking that he was ok  

Ricardo J

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:05 pm
~PoOf~
"RJ, what is going on here?
Or, a better way of saying it, WHY are they fighting?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games