Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:38 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
((Sounds like how Edward takes care of, or protects Bella. Lol smile ))

"Taking care of me?" She laughs. and holds him in the hug longer.

"I just met you and... I am in love with you." she whispers in his ear.

"So, Tuesday. You've asked your question, so now let me ask mine. Who is.. or was Ella? You called me Ella in the bathroom. Is she," she pauses" someone you were close with?"
"Yes she was. We were bery cloe when I was younger and ended up lovers. But she's gone now and your here. I love you. Yes I do miss her a lot. ut I'm afraid if I tell you how shen died you'll be scared of me.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:46 pm
"Oh Tuesday, I'm so sorry that she died." She thinks about what he had said.

"Why would I be afraid of you, when I love you." She thought of how he had said it.

Her eyes grow wide. "You.. you didn't kill her did you, Tuesday?"

She felt like crying again, but tried to hold back the tears. She looked at him, the tears welling in her blue eyes. "Tuesday?" She said quietly.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:49 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
"Oh Tuesday, I'm so sorry that she died." She thinks about what he had said.

"Why would I be afraid of you, when I love you." She thought of how he had said it.

Her eyes grow wide. "You.. you didn't kill her did you, Tuesday?"

She felt like crying again, but tried to hold back the tears. She looked at him, the tears welling in her blue eyes. "Tuesday?" She said quietly.
"Yes. I did kill her. Didn't I? Yeah, Yeah I did..." He looks at Lilli and her large eyes welling up. "I'm sorry Lilli."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:57 pm
"No Tuesday, it's okay." She says trying to smile.

"It's just ever since my parents.. Ever since I killed them, I've been really emotional. I can't help it I just start crying all the time. Even when I don't want to cry, i sometimes do." She rolls over onto her stomach and just layed there for a moment.
She then rolled over back to Tuesday and giggled then sighed.

She closed her eyes and then hid under the blanket.

((Lol she's acting like a five year old.))  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:19 pm
Klaash stood stiffly still while the whole ordeal sorted itself out. "Hmm, those two seem awefully close...When'd they get here? I haven't seen them..." He mumbled to himself. He shrugged, and knew that nothing could be done. He wondered where Jin was, he knew that he'd be called a coward if he never came to face Jin, and when they battled in the forest... He didn't want to think about it. What would happen, was meant to happen. He marched down the stairs and looked for Jin. He couldn't find him. Where is that hot head...?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:21 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]

"It's just ever since my parents.. Ever since I killed them, I've been really emotional. I can't help it I just start crying all the time. Even when I don't want to cry, i sometimes do." She rolls over onto her stomach and just layed there for a moment.

"Oh. Just don't worry boutthat stuff when your with me. hey!"
Tuesday gets under the covers and starts tickling her.
Laughter can be heard from outside the room and soon someone knocks on the door.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:21 pm
((BIGAIL! PST! ABBY!! GIT ON MSN!! PLease?))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:25 pm
Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]

"Oh. Just don't worry boutthat stuff when your with me. hey!"
Tuesday gets under the covers and starts tickling her.
Laughter can be heard from outside the room and soon someone knocks on the door.

Lilli stops laughing, and jumps out of the bed. "Who do you think it is?" She asks very quietly. Tuesday looks at her and shrugs.
She walks over to the door and opens it.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:30 pm
The tall,slim shadowy figure of Esloleiar had appeared in Tuesday's room. He laughed quietly, it was muffled by his hand in front of his face. "How interesting..." He said, lifting his head up and glaring at the two with his red slitted eyes. He rolled his shoulders and grinned, his pointed teeth reflecting some light from the thin coat of saliva they were enveloped in. "Tsshyeiah probably wouldn't want me spying on random residents...But your laughter is contagious[sp?]..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:35 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
The tall,slim shadowy figure of Esloleiar had appeared in Tuesday's room. He laughed quietly, it was muffled by his hand in front of his face. "How interesting..." He said, lifting his head up and glaring at the two with his red slitted eyes. He rolled his shoulders and grinned, his pointed teeth reflecting some light from the thin coat of saliva they were enveloped in. "Tsshyeiah probably wouldn't want me spying on random residents...But your laughter is contagious[sp?]..."

"Who.. who are you?" Said Lilli. Then remembered, "Oh you're Esloleiar."

She stared at the man. He looked devilshy handsome in a way, but she shook that thought away. "What is it you want?" she said with a grin.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:41 pm
"Nothing, nothing at all..." He said, waving his hand. He inhaled deeply and grinned again. "Young love." He muttered under his breath and held his head up with one hand. His white robes were very long and extensive. His feet weren't visible, for the robes were long. "Spying is one of my...bad habbits..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:53 pm
((Dammit Olivia is gone. D:< I'm angry. lol jk))

"Ok then." she sighed. For a minute there she thought Esloleiar was going to do something else, something bad.

"Wait, what exactly do you mean by spying. You mean you just go around watching all the other guest? What exactly are you. I mean in terms of race?"  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:59 pm
"It's just entertaining to watch others fall apart in each other's arms. Misery and deceit is just...." He started to cackle once more, his sickening laughter filling the room. He stopped, and glared dirrectly at Lilli,"Interesting."

He paused and brushed back some of his shaggy black hair,"What am I?" He exhaled, and looked around the room, now he was uninterested. "I don't know."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:08 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
"It's just entertaining to watch others fall apart in each other's arms. Misery and deceit is just...." He started to cackle once more, his sickening laughter filling the room. He stopped, and glared dirrectly at Lilli,"Interesting."

He paused and brushed back some of his shaggy black hair,"What am I?" He exhaled, and looked around the room, now he was uninterested. "I don't know."

"What are you saying? You mean to tell me you don't know what you are?" She studied him, but couldn't tell.

"You are very, peculiar. I've never seen anyone quite like you."
She ruffled her skirt, for it being flat on one side. It poofed back up. She looked back at Tuesday, who was still lying in the bed. He said nothing, just stared. This maddened her. Him not backing her up at all. Thanks Tuesday. She thought angrily.

Lilli turned on her heel, smiled and nodded to Esloleiar, then left the room.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:14 pm
"Well," Esloleiar started. "By yourself, you are uninteresting, Tuesday." Esloleiar turned around, and seemed to disapper within a flash, leaving no evidence of his arrival.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games